- 14 m
- 7.5 m
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- Road Town
- RB Ref
- British Virgin Islands
About this Nautitech 46 Fly
Skip the waiting list for a new 46 Fly OWNERS VERSION this beautiful catamaran is available for immediate delivery to the US, Bahamas or Caribbean! Launched Oct 2019 but 2020 model with new version layout / interior design. Arriving in the Caribbean early Spring 2022.
The in-mast furling sail and self-tacking gib are ideal for a simple cruising experience, easily handled from the main helm on the flybridge.
The helm station features a 12” B&G navigation screen, autopilot, VHF handset cradle, binnacle and electric windlass control. There is one electric winch, and two
manual winches. Displays and controls for the two Volvo Penta D2-50 engines are also conveniently placed, making the sailing experience simple and stress-free.
This Nautitech 46 Fly 2019 comes in the owner’s version with three cabins plus a crew/kids cabin in starboard forepeak. She is extremely well equipped with upgraded 50hp Volvo Penta Engines (450hour), 3-blade bronze folding propellers, advanced navigation package (2x 12” plotters) with Nav and autopilot controlled from Fly helm and chart table. The Fly also benefits for having its own Fusion sound system. Deck and flybridge is decked with grey coloured Deck Marine, which is a flooring which is anti-slip, cool and pleasant to the touch. Cockpit enclosure cover with sunshades, LED light throughout and a Europa Sport 3.3 meter tender with a 20hp Tohatsu outboard motor included.
The catamaran has been extensively maintained and upgraded since she left the shipyard hence is available with everything needed to start directly cruising. She was hauled out in February 2021 for servicing of engines, drives, and antifouled.Recent Additions
- Folding bronze propeller
- Electric Anchor windlass w/remote control
- Advanced Navigation package (2x 12" Plotter, Autopilot, VHF with remote etc)
- Mainsail with in-mast reefing and standard self-tacking jib as standard.
- Elvstrom sails are the original sails.
- Frontdeck lounge with cushions and lights
- Flybridge with fridge, cushions and deck marine flooring
- Helmstation with plotter, and autopilot.
- White courtesy LED lighting in the Cockpit, Aft Deck and Flybridge.
- Owners cabin with large bathroom and separate electric head.
- Starboard cabins; 2 cabins with double beds and a crew/kids cabin in forepeak with mattrass and light. Two heads with showers.
- All cabins with fans and upgraded comfort mattress package from Nautitech, with a further custom 5cm mattress toppers tailored to each bed.
- 12V / 140Ah service gel batteries x4
- 12V / 90Ah engine batteries (no maintenance) x2
- 12V electrical panel at companionway starboard side
- 230V electrical panel aft cabin closet starboard side
- Gauge for service battery bank
- FUSION Mar ine Apollo Series RA770 Audio AM/FM, 2 speakers in saloon, 2 speakers in cockpit, 1 on flybridge, Bluetooth and USB
- B&G Zeus 12" (1 at helm, 1 at sit-down chart table)
- B&G Autopilot and control unit (1 at helm, 1 at sit-down chart table)
- B&G Triton screen (1 at helm, 1 at sit-down chart table)
- B&G AIS Receiver/ transmitter
- B&G Forward scan
- B&G 4G Radar
- B&G V60 VHF at chart table
- B&G H60 wireless VHF unit (helm station)
- Wind speed anemometer
- 300L freshwater tanks 2
- Indicator for freshwater 1
- SSL Holding tanks (one per hull/ 65L in owner cabin) 2
- Electric bilge pumps in both hulls 2
- Manual bilge pumps in both hulls 2
- Electric bilge pumps in both engine compartments 2
- Hot and cold-water feed to all sinks and showers
- Hot water immersion heater starboard hull/ engine heated tank
- Multiple storage cupboards
- 4 burner gas hob
- Separate gas oven
- Upgrade flush 2 drawer stainless steel fridge 104L / Freezer 78L
- Built -in galley fridge
- Dimmable ceiling lights
- Double sink with mixer tap
- Panel for sink cover
- Waste bin with cover
- Luxury king-size mattress with custom-made memory foam topper, storage drawer below
- Several spacious lockers and shelves for storage
- Wall unit with mirror
- Shelves on outer side of hull
- Opening portlight in hull window, blackout blind
- Side lining of Macadamia
- 12V LED reading lights headboard
- 12V LED ceiling lights
- Access from the saloon from a sliding door, door bolt and hasp
- Working area - desk with storage and seat
- Large lockers with 3 doors
- Opening deck hatch
|Fresh Water Tanks||600 gal|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||600 gal|