- 9.8 m
- $99,900 (£83,201)
- 3.3 m
- Hull Material
- Engine Make
- Volvo Penta
- Boat Type
- Engine Model
- D6-35DA-B PS
- RB Ref
- Engine Count
- Isle of Palms, South Carolina
- United States of America
About this Mirage 32
2007 Mirage 32' Center Console
This 32 MIRAGE is the best kept secret in boating today! She will take you farther on less fuel and provide an incredible solid ride and stable platform to battle the big ones from.
Huge cockpit and great seating arrangements will keep your crew happy on the ride out and when its time to fish!
She features overnite accommodations for two, complete with head and shower.
This Mirage is powered by a single fuel-efficient Volvo Penta D6 power plant mated to a counter-rotating Volvo outdrive, this boat will cruise at 30 mph while delivering 3.5 mpg. With integral tankage for 230 gallons of fuel, this provides a range of more than 700 miles.
Updated electronics and a well maintained power plant make this Mirage turn key and ready to fish today.
- Raymarine Quantum Radar
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch Plotter
- Raymarine Auto Pilot
- Raymarine Depth Finder
- Standard Horizon VHF
- XM Stereo
- Ignition Control
- Volvo Control
- Tee Top with Rocket Launchers
- Dual Battery System
- Trim Tabs
- Hydraulic Steering
- Power Hatch Lift
- Breaker Switches
- Cabin Lights
- Cockpit Courtesy Lights
- Running Lights
- High-Water Alarm 12-Volt Power Point
- Dual Battery System
- Toilet with self-contained holding tank and discharge macerator
- Pump for overboard discharge
- Automatic shower sump pump 70-gallon freshwater washdown
- Two automatic bilge pumps in engine room
- Three 10" heavy-duty stainless steel mooring cleats
- Bow pulpit with anchor roller and chain pipe
- Six hawse pipes
- Four heavy-duty 8" stainless steel spring cleats
- Heavy-duty rubrail
- Forward Double V-Berth
- Twin Quarter Berths Underberth
- V-Berth Storage
- Fabric covered foam cushions
- Fabric covered ceiling and walls
- Safety handrails Stand-up head and shower
- Twin 7' insulated fish boxes
- Twin insulated console ice chests
- Twin-console cushions with backrests Non-skid
- Trim Tabs
- Minn Kota Terrova long shaft trolling motor
- Ample storage
- Fish boxes
- (8) Rod holders
- Upper station
- Rocket launcher
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment:
- Well maintained Volvo diesel, with duo prop outdrive will cruise at 30mph and only burn 3.5 GPH!
- Only 851 hours, excellent condition and ready to go
This is one serious fishing machine! She is economical and fast!
The Sea Foam green hull is gorgeous.
Take a look, you will be surprised at the quality and the size.
Will make an excellent charter boat or a great family boat.
This is a bargain compared to what you can buy anywhere else for 100K!
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
|Country Built||United States|
|Engine Horse Power||350.00|
|Fuel Capacity Gal||230|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||870.64|
|No of Heads||1|
|Water Capacity Gal||70|
|Water Tanks Capacity||264.98|