- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- 8.5 m
- 2.9 m
- Engine Make
- Draft Max
- 1.2 m
- Engine Model
- Twin Keel
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- United Kingdom
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this LM 28
LMMotor Sailer with Bilge Keels
This well presented example of a bilge keel version of the very popular motor sailer
has arrived at our sales yard and is available 7 days a week for viewing.
The LM28 offers the best of both worlds with its interior steering and good sailing qualities
Sails And Rigging
Alloy mast and spars.
- Stainless steel standing rigging (New 2013).
- Slab reef mainsail with single line reefing to cockpit Westaway sail (2004)
- Genoa furling system with Westaway sail (2006)
- Lazy jacks and Stackpack (2011)
- Running rigging new (2012)
- Bukh 24hp 2 cylinder inboard diesel (New 2007)
on saildrive with two bladed propellor with rope cutter
- Three 12 volt batteries (Two new 2017)
Charged by alternator, battery charger and solar panel
- Sterling Pro Charge Digital battery charger
BEP 600CM Monitor
- 240V Shore power fitted with four outlets New (2011)
Five berths in two cabins as:-
Forward berth with conventional "V" infill is a double berth, storage shelves.
Moving aft is the saloon with one single berth and one coverting to a double. saloon table.
Portside is the heads with sea toilet and sink.
Further aft is the wheelhouse with helm seat and controls.
Opposite is the galley area with Plastimo cooker and oven with grill. A fridge and stainless steel sink.
Cockpit area has seating with cushions and full cockpit cover
Eberspacher warm air heating
- Anchorman 700 Electric windlass with Bruce anchor and 25 metres chain
- 2 x Lewmar ST30 2-speed self tailing winches (New 2011)
- Warps and fenders
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Full cockpit cover
- Tonneau cover
- Cockpit table
- Pulpit, pushpit and guard rails.
- Canvas stowage bags for halyards
- Silva compass
- Standard Horizon CPI80i Chartplotter (New 2011)
- Raymarine ST60 Tri Data (New 2011)
- Tacktick Wind speed and Direction (New 2011)
- Furuno 1721 Radar
- Garmin 126 GPS
- Autohelm 2000 autopilot
- Icom IC-M411 DSC VHF Radio (New 2011)
- Manual and Electric bilge pumps
- Navigation Lights
- Fire Blanket
- Fire extinguishers
- Horseshoe lifebuoy