- 11 m
- €219,000 (£187,250)
- 6.0 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Unpaid
- Draft Max
- 1.1 m
- Draft Min
- 1.1 m
- Engine Make
- Engine Model
- Hull Material
- Engine Count
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Sunsail Brokerage 2
- Broker Office
- Sunsail Brokerage Greece
About this Leopard 39
39' Leopard 39 (Model 2015)
The Moorings 3900 (Leopard 39), "ARISTOTE" built by Robertson and Caine, builds on the success of the award-winning Leopard 38. With an abundance of outdoor space and generous sail plan, is easy to maintain and offered at a great price!
This catamaran is a market leader yet highly practical and easy-to-use. Down below features 4 cabins and 2 heads with plenty of accommodation space for you and your guests.
The exterior of the Moorings 3900 is equally well thought out, with a large cockpit hardtop providing excellent shade and weather protection and an additional raised hardtop roof over
the helm giving 360° views for the those at the wheel. Environmental considerations were also central to the design, with solar panels installed on the helm hardtop to charge the on board batteries.
Availability: 1st November 2020
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) construction with balsa core for strength, stiffness and insulation, using high quality materials. The hulls are painted with EPA approved environmentally friendly anti-foul.
- DECK MATERIAL: The deck has a moulded-in nonskid pattern providing excellent traction. Hull and deck are finished in white gel coat with trade mark striping and graphics.
- RUDDER TYPE: Balanced spade rudders are composite with a stainless steel shaft; Self aligning bearings
- KEEL TYPE: Multi-hull
- WHERE BUILT: Cape Town, South Africa
- REGISTRATION NUMBER: PIRAEUS/ 11326
- FLAG: GREEK
- LOA: M11.43 | FT 37.6
- LWL: M11.00 | FT 36.0
- BEAM: M6.04 | FT 19.09
- DRAFT: M1.05 |FT3.5
- KEEL BALLAST:Multi-hull
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
- ENGINE 1: Yanmar 3YM30E, 30 H.P.
- ENGINE NO: E21856 (Port)
- ENGINE 2: Yanmar 3YM30E, 30 H.P.
- ENGINE NO: E22189(Starboard)
- ENGINES LAST SERVICED: March 2020
- GEARBOX: Sail Drive
- CONTROLS: Double lever throttle/ gearshift control
- COOLING SYSTEM: (2) Cooling water inlet strainers; (2) Exhaust water locks, (2) Exhaust fittings stainless steel.
SAILS AND RIGGING
- TYPE: Naturalized anodized mast with Antal mast slider system; Natural anodized crossbeam. Boom (Z480) 5.5 m total length.
- MAST TOTAL LENGTH: 17.13 M
- MAINSAIL REEFING: Mainsail full battened with 2 row reefs
- HEAD-SAIL ROLLER FURLING: 120% Roller furling Genoa; Z-Diffusion (Z1012) furling system
- BOOM VANG: (1) Yes
- STACK PACK & BOOM COVER: (1) Yes
- MAIN HALYARD WINCH: (2) Lewmar halyard winches
- MAIN-SHEET WINCH: (2) Lewmar primary sheet winches
- FANS: Ventilation fans in each of the cabins and (2) saloon; (2) Engine room ventilation fans and ducting
- FRESH WATER PUMP: (1) 3.5 GPM fresh water pressure pump with 1 litre accumulator tank; (2) Hot water cylinders 12 US Gal. / 45 Litre total capacity
- COOKER TYPE: 2 Burner ring with oven and grill; Gas solenoid shut-off valve with control at switch panel and warning light at cooker; Gas cylinder regulator in dedicated locker
- SINK: (1) Single lever mixer faucet; (1) Single stainless steel sink
- SHOWERS: (2) Overhead shower compartment; Overhead shower compartment with nonslip shower sump cover
- HAND BASINS: (2)
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/ WOOD TYPE: Cherry laminate/ panelite finishes with solid wood trims; Wear resistant simulated Austrian Walnut flooring.
- FORE-PEAK CHILD BERTHS: (2) Single with mattresses
- COOKWARE: Yes
- LINENS: Yes
- VOLTAGE: DC Electrical System 12v / AC Electrical system 220v 50Hz; (1) Electrical spares kit: fuses, relays, fuse holders
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 220v/ 12v
- HOUSE BATTERIES: (3) AGM Batteries
- ENGINE BATTERIES: (2) AGM Engine Batteries
- GENERATOR BATTERIES: (1) AGM Battery
- ALTERNATOR: (2)
- STEERING SYSTEM: Chain and wire steering system with bulkhead steering unit and brake; Destroyer type steering wheel
- BIMINI: Hardtop bimini over cockpit complete with lighting; raised hardtop over the helm for 360 degree views
- SHADE COVERS: Coachroof removable side window shade covers
- WARPS: (2) Mooring lines; (2) Spring lines
- FENDERS: (6)
- GRILL/BBQ: LPG Gas outlet provision for a gas cylinder with regulator in dedicated locker
- ANCHOR WINDLASS: (1) Electric windlass with handheld remote
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: 45 Ibs (20 kg) with 165 ft (50m) chain
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: 35 Ibs (16 kg) with 26 ft (8 m) chain and 200 ft (61 m) rope
- OTHER GROUND TACKLE: Custom anchor bridle system; Anchor bow roller fitting; Anchor chain stopper; Anchor bridle, shackles and hook
- DINGHY/ OUTBOARD: Not supplied as equipment is owned and run by the charter bases for charter guests.
|Drive Transmission Description||Sail|
|Engine Horse Power||60.0|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||350 liters|
|No of Heads||2|
|Holding Tanks Capacity||50 liters|
|Propeller Type||2 Blade, Bronze|
|Water Tanks Capacity||780 liters|