- 14 m
- €420,000 (£358,392)
- 7.7 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Unpaid
- Draft Max
- 1.3 m
- Draft Min
- 1.3 m
- Engine Make
- Hull Material
- Engine Model
- Boat Type
- Engine Count
- RB Ref
About this Lagoon 450
This 4-Cabin 4-Bathroom layout Lagoon 450 is located in Trogir, Croatia and available for immediate purchase. Her owners are selling in order to upgrade to a larger Lagoon model.
This Lagoon 450 Fly is presented in excellent condition, she has been well maintained by her current owners. Her engine hours are 2700, and annual servicing was completed in early 2021.
The Lagoon 450 Flybridge offers spacious living for guests both inside and out; with a light, airy interior and seamless connection to comfortable deck spaces. She features air-conditioning throughout, and an excellent inventory, ideal for med cruising.General Information
This 2015 Lagoon 450 Flybridge is presented in great condition having been well looked after by her current owners, who are now selling to upgrade to a larger Lagoon. She is based in Trogir, Croatia and flies a German flag.Saloon And Galley
This 2015 Lagoon 450 Flybridge offers a spacious saloon with a large dining table and comfortable seating for guests. The saloon is light and airy with all-around windows and a large glass sliding door to the aft cockpit. The saloon sofa can also be converted into an additional guest berth.
The navigation station is also located in the saloon with chart table and seat, plenty of storage and a large instrument panel for electronics.
A U-shaped galley is located to port. Galley equipment includes:
- ENO 3-burner gas stove with oven and grill
- 130-liter main refrigerator
- 130-liter freezer
- Ice box
- Stainless steel 2-bowl inset sink with mixer tap for hot and cold water, with integrated dishwashing area built in Corian
- LED lighting
- Pedestal salt water pump
- Storage space under sink
- Isotherm refrigerator Cockpit refrigerator
- Waste bin
- Pan rack
Accommodation for 8 guests is provided on board this Lagoon 450 within 4 double cabins.
Each double guest cabin features a double berth; plentiful storage in wardrobes and under-bed drawers; and an ensuite bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
There are also an additional two crew cabins located in each forepeak and the possibility to convert the saloon seating into an additional double berth.
There is air-conditioning in each cabin.Cockpit, Deck And Flybridge
The cockpit is accessible through a sliding glass saloon door, and features a deck saloon space with sofa seating and a table for al-fresco dining. The cockpit is covered by a hard-top bimini.
The foredeck features a further sofa seating area and access to the forward anchor and windlass.
Two staircases lead from the cockpit to the flybridge. The flybridge features a helm position with a great view over the boat, there is also a long sofa for guests to relax and a large sun-pad area forward. The flybridge is sheltered by a folding bimini.Mechanical
This 2015 Lagoon 450 Fly is powered by two Yanmar 4JH5CE 4-cylinder 54hp diesel engines.
Engines and Transmission
Fresh water cooling of the engine via sea water inlet and heat exchanger
Access to engine compartment from transom via hatches
Mechanical single lever shift/throttle control at helm station
Engine compartment ventilation: natural ventilation and forced exhaust in transom area
- Engine hours approximately 2700 hours.
- Last engine service in winter 2021
- Sail drives serviced in January/February 2021
Propulsion and Steering
- Mechanical control mechanism via cable
- Stainless steel wheel with fairing
- Emergency steering.
- 3-blade propeller
Rigging on this 2015 Lagoon 450 includes:
- 23 m Deck-stepped anodized aluminium mast.
- Fractional rig with two sets of swept spreader and jumper struts
- Anodized aluminium boom
- Shrouds with chafe protection
- Folding mast steps
- Adjustable mainsheet
- Standing rigging made of stainless steel wire
- Electronic genoa jib furler
- Spinlock jammer
- Total sail area 129sqm
- Furling Dacron genoa 50sqm
- Full battened Dacron main 79sqm
Deck gear on board this Lagoon 450 Flybridge includes:
- Harken 2-speed self-tailing electric winches next to helm station
- Stainless steel protective wire stanchions
- Bow pulpits
- Davits for dinghy
- Cockpit table
- Large structural bimini over cockpit and steering position
- Hull boarding ladder
- Bathing ladder
- Electro-hydraulic Opacmare passarelle
- Cockpit shower / bathing platform
- Deck lighting in cockpit
- Electric Quick 2300W/24vDC reversible anchor winch.
Anchor with 13mm chain and 90m rode
Warps and fenders
Washing pump for the cockpit
Cockpit, helm station and forward cockpit cushion
- Covers for steering wheel, steering position and cockpit table
- Lazy bag
- Lazy Jack
- Bimini canopy
- 12vDC house system with 220vAC system via shore power, generator or inverter.
- 12vDC battery bank, 3 of which were replaced in 2020.
- 2x 12vDC 100Ah engine start batteries - 2019.
- 1x 12vDC generator start battery
- 1700 watt 122vDC inverter - for power outlets
- 200 Watt (275VA for 30 minutes) Cristen Solo inverter - for TV.
- 2x 12vDC 115amp each engine mounted alternators.
- 11 kw generator
- Generator hours approx. 50 hours as of January/February 2021
- Air conditioning 220 vDC socket
- services vDC socket
- Raymarine E120 chartplotter
- Raymarine ST6001 autopilot control head
- Raymarine log
- Raymarine i60 Wind
- Quick chain counter meter
- Steering compass
At chart table:
- Raymarine display
- Raymarine portable VHF
- Pressurized fresh water system with Jabsco dual redundancy pump with storage tank - 2019.
- Hot water supply via engine driven heat exchanger or via 220 VAC immersion heater
- Insulated hot water tank in port engine compartment.
- Pressurized hot and cold water supply throughout system, including cockpit shower.
- 2x manual bilge pumps
- 2x electric-manual bilge pumps
- Fuel - Approx. 1000 litres of fuel capacity in 2x aluminium tanks with display on DC panel.
- Fresh Water - 800 litres of fresh water capacity in 2x tanks with pressure gauge
- Black water - holding tank capacity
This Lagoon 450 Flybridge is also equipped with an Aermarine Evo 320 dinghy tender and a 9.9 hp Yamaha outboard engine.
|Designer||Van Peteghem/Lauriot Prévost|
|Drive Transmission Description||Sail|
|Engine Horse Power||108.0|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||1000 liters|
|No of Heads||4|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Water Tanks Capacity||800 liters|