- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- 11 m
- 3.5 m
- Engine Make
- Draft Max
- 2.2 m
- Engine Model
- Draft Min
- 1.0 m
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- United Kingdom
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 35 Lifting Keel
L shaped galley with double stainless steel sinks, two burner cooker with grill and oven, and large fridge. Hot and cold pressurised fresh water supply throughout. Sliding chart table to port (stows against the bulkhead to maximise settee space while in port or slides forward for forward facing chart table at sea. Chart lights (white/red). Instrument panel. Large hanging locker aft of chart area for oilies or general storage. Heads compartment has a shower, basin and marine toilet with holding tank. Shower sump pump. Glass shower door. Access to extremely large under deck stowage compartment.
The owners Aft cabin has a large double berth, two opening ports, hanging locker and hull shelf. Full 240V shore power system with sockets throughout boat, immersion heater and battery charger. The boat has a real comfortable feel with the Eberspacher diesel fired central heating system with outlets in all cabins and heads.
There is a large cockpit with good sized lockers , stainless steel and teak cockpit table cockpit which also benefits from a full cockpit enclosure.Inventory : Deck Equipment:
- Leather steering wheel.
- Stainless steel and teak Cockpit table.
- Winch handle pockets.
- Full cockpit enclosure
- Electric anchor windlass with anchor 35m chain
- 5 X Fenders.
- 4 X Mooring warps.
- Bathing platform
- Boarding Ladder
- Plastimo binnacle compass.
- Raymarine ST60+ TriData - log/speed/depth
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind system.
- Raymarine ST4001+ Autopilot straight to the rudder stock
- Raymarine GPS/plotter with novionics chart
- Simrad RD68 DSC type VHF radio with switchable cockpit speaker.
- Radio/CD player.
- Deck level navigation lights - LED
- Masthead navigation lights - LED
- 2 x Fire extinguishers
- 1 x Fire Blanket
- CO Detector
- 1 x Horseshoe lifebuoy
- Emergency tiller
- 1 x Manual bilge pump
- 1 x Electric Bilge Pump
- Radar Reflector
Deck stepped masthead Bermudan sloop rig. Silver anodised aluminium mast and boom by Z spars. Stainless steel standing rigging 2005. Terylene running rigging mostly led aft, including in-mast furling mainsail and furling genoa. Spinlock jammers.
- 2 x Lewmar Sheet winches - self-tailing
- 1 x Lewmar Halyard winch - seal-tailing
- Mainsail - over length battensTechnique Voile -last valeted 2016
- Furling Genoa - UV strip last valeted 2016
Four 12V batteries in three banks (2 x domestic + 1 x engine and 1 x bowthruster) charging via engine alternator and shore power charger.
Burglar alarm fitted.