- $719,000 (£543,593)
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- 16 m
- 4.9 m
- Engine Make
- Draft Max
- 1.8 m
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- HILTON HEAD, SC
- RB Ref
- United States of America
About this Jeanneau 54
This Jeanneau 54 is a little over a year old and she is in AS NEW condition. She has a unique Stars and Stripes Blue hull and is packed with every piece of cruising equipment you could dream of for easy and luxurious cruising. Custom canvas and fabulous cockpit cushioning make for outdoor living at its best.
She has just been launched, having had new bottom paint and is ready to cruise this spring.
Designer: Philippe Briand
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 53 ft 0 in
Beam: 16 ft 1 in
LWL: 46 ft 9 in
Length of Deck: 51 ft 8 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 9 in
Displacement: 39000 lbs Half Load
Ballast: 10979 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 73 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 37840 lbs
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Other
Engine Power: 110 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots @ 1900 RPM
Maximum Speed: 9 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Plastic (192 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Plastic (62 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 3 Plastic (25 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 4
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 4
Seating Capacity: 12
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Outboard engine brackets
Total Liferaft Capacity: 6
Manufacturer Provided Description
Every aspect of the Jeanneau 54 is all-new and designed to fit the way you live, like no other yacht in her class. Never before seen solutions are found throughout, from the clever VIP interior layout to the spacious living cockpit and the easy and discreet management of the tender and the innovative aft terrace. Every detail and function has been considered to enhance life aboard and the cruising experience.
The Jeanneau 54 is born from the close collaboration of Philippe Briand, who’s chined hull and elegant deck profile ensure seaworthy handling and timeless looks, and Andrew Winch’s meticulous approach to every ergonomic detail and the selection of high-end materials that echo the look and feel of his super yacht pedigree.
THREE CABIN LAYOUT AND FINISHED SKIPPERS CABIN FORWARD W/ HEAD ALPI TEAK W/ LIGHT OAK SOLE IS THE WOOD FINISH THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE INTERIOR
UPHOLSTERY- MAIN SALON IS ALCANTARA SEA SAND W/ UP-GRADED FOAM IN THE SALON CUSTOM MADE TABLE IN THE MAIN SALON WITH LEAVES THAT FOLD ON TOP AND STILL CONVERT TO A DOUBLE BERTH INNERSPRING MATTRESS IN FORWARD OWNER’S CABIN HEADBOARDS AND FOOTBOARDS IN SLEEPING CABINS ARE FINISHED OFF WITH LINEN FABRIC PACKAGE
US COAST GUARD PACKAGE
FENDERS AND DOCK LINES
GPS 406 EPIRB
WINSLOW 6 MAN OFF SHORE LIFERAFT
- Yanmar 100hp Shaft Drive.
- Shoal Draft, wing keel 5'9".
- 3 Cabins/3 Electric heads.
- Owners Cabin forward.
- Inner sprung mattress for owners cabin
- 2 Aft Cabins.
- Skipper Cabin instead of sail locker.
- Interior finished in Alpi teak.
- Bow thruster.
- Led Navigation Lights.
- 2 Harken Rewind electric halyard winches.
- Second windlass control and chain counter at helm.
- Courtesy lighting in cockpit.
- 7.5 KW Generator
- Spectra Catalina water maker.
- 110 Volt Microwave.
- Additional freezer unit under galley floor.
- Ice Maker in cockpit.
- Washer dryer.
- Airconditioning throughout including skipper cabin.
- Electronic safe.
- Extra fuel tank.
- 300' of chain and 55lbs Delta anchor.
- Dock water connection.
- DVD/CD/MP3 Fusion Radio with Bose speakers.
- 2000 watt Inverter.
- USB plugs at chart table.
- Additional battery charger 60amp.
- House battery bank upgraded to 6x120amp/hour Gel batteries.
- Hood for stove.
- Upholstery in Alcantara Sea Sand color.
- Terrace Pack - Electric folding aft terrace in teak. - Wireless remote control to open and close terrace. - Large comfortable swim ladder. - Folding sun lounger cushions in Sunbrella, Cadet Grey. - Teak cockpit floor.
- Folding cockpit table.
- Leather handles for forward cabin.
- Upholstered sofa skirting in main saloon.
- Upholstered headboard in VIP cabin.
- Upholstered bed skirting in VIP cabin.
- Electronics - Raymarine autopilot. - 2x Raymarine i70 multi funtion displays - Raymarine Chartplotters at each helm station. - Raymarine 4KW HD Radar. - Raymarine 260 VHF with AIS and remote mic at helm.
- Self tacking JIB in X-grid mylar taffetta.
- In-mast furling mainsail.
- Extra halyard for genoa or spinnaker.
- Fold-up helm seats.
- Retractable dinghy davits.
- Outboard bracket.
- Rubrail with stainless steel capping.
- Electric anchor wash-down pump.
- AWL grip in stars and stripes Blue finished with clear coat for durability.
- Custom Canvas - Cockpit dodger. - Bimini with Led lighting. - Cockpit cushions with rolled back rests. - Cushions for fold-up helm seats. - Forward sundeck cushion.
- TV in saloon with masthead antenna.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Coast guard safety package.
- Life raft.
- First aid kit.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Dingy and outboard.
- Rod holders.
- Stainless bow protector.
- Rail mount for Paddle board.
- Engine spares.
St. Simons Island, GA 31522 United States