- 9.8 m
- $82,000 (£62,867)
- 3.4 m
- Draft Max
- 1.8 m
- Engine Make
- Fin Keel
- Engine Model
- Hull Material
- Engine Count
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Denison Yacht Sales
- Contact Name
- Jamie Telcik
- Marina Del Rey, CA
- United States of America
- Broker Name
- Denise George
- 001 954.763.3971
About this J Boats J32
With 6'3 headroom the J32 makes a perfect pocket cruiser for one or two people. You won't believe the room this boat provides while still maintaining a well above average sailing experience.
Betty has been set up for single or short handed offshore sailing/racing with a full compliment of sails and instruments.
- This boat will not last long, don't wait!
- A complete compliment of sails all in good condition
- Custom sheets and halyards
- All the electronics you would want/need
- Clean and VERY well maintained!
The interior is beautiful and finished in a classic tradition with varnished teak trim & off-white bulkheads and a high gloss varnished teak & holly cabin sole. Easy access to the immaculate bilges
She offers 6’3” headroom and a great deal of usable space. Forward is a roomy forepeak with v-berth and lots of locker space and shelves along cabin sides.
The Main cabin features a pull out double to starboard on the settee with single settee berth to port. Dinette stores on starboard bulkhead to make the mains salon open and airy. Aft to port is Navigation station with enclosed head just aft. Starboard is sink and refrigeration. Thru out the cabin is custom upholstery in an inviting navy blue stripe.
Aft to port is Navigation station with enclosed head just aft. Starboard is sink and refrigeration, good counter space, and two burner stove and oven.Forward Cabin V Berth
- 6’6” forward V-berth
- Hanging locker to port with storage shelf above
- Drawer/cabinet vanity and sink to starboard w/bulkhead mirror
- Duffel storage access opening below V-berth
- Varnished teak main cabin door
- 6'3" Head room
- 6’4” Port & Starboard settee berths.
- Starboard settee slides open to form a double
- 4” cushions w/single seats and split backrests.
- Storage outboard of backrests and shelves above.
- Varnished teak fold-down bulkhead table (Not shown in photos)
- Two burner Force 10 propane stove w/oven, broiler
- 6.0 cu.ft. icebox with Seafrost DC refrigeration
- Custom light over stove
- Single sink
- Ample counter tops and storage
- Outboard wet locker with hooks
- Lever action to holding tank or overboard discharge
- Extendable hot/cold water/shower faucet
- Mirrored Plexiglas inboard bulkhead
- Electric sump pump system with remote switch
- Varnished teak door
- Tack Tick Multi Maxi wireless solar mast display
- Tack Tick wireless solar console displays (3)
- Standard GX2200 VHF Radio w/AIS and Ram mic at helm
- B&G Zues2 7" Chartplotter System w/Auto Pilot interface
- B&G Triton Instrument Display
- B&G NAIS 500 AIS Transponder
- B&G Go Free WiFi Module
- Yanmar 3GM30FC fresh water-cooled, 3 cylinders, 27 hp
- Maxiprop with 3 blade varying pitch and feathering bronze propeller and dripless stern tube
- Aluminum emergency tiller
Ullman Dacron Race Series Mainsail
Ullman 155% Radial Cut Dacron Genoa
Ullman 180% Reline Asymmetrical Spinnaker
Carbon Whisker Pole for Asymmetrical and Harbor Blaster
Ullman Harbor Blaster Headsail with sheets
Spectre main and jib Halyards
Purchased US Sailing Performance Package Polars
Boat rigged to fly Asymmetrical or Symmetrical spinnakers
Ullman Redline Code 2S Symmetrical Spinnaker
Carbon Spinnaker Pole for Symmetrical Sail
Harken Genoa Lead Cars, Tracks and control lines added
Custom Race bottom applied
UK Sails Storm Jib (Brand New)
- Cockpit table
- Mastervolt SCS25 MPPT Solar Charger w/Flexible 150 watt panel
- Racing Bottom
- Upgraded Lifeline group 31T batteries (2018)
- Original North Main, Genoa, Jib and Asymmetrical.The Jib and kite is still in good shape.
- Canvas furling sock.
Canvas Companionway Cover.
|Bridge Clearance||15.24 meters|
|Drive Transmission Description||Direct|
|Engine Horse Power||27.0|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||102.21 liters|
|No of Heads||1|
|Holding Tanks Capacity||109.78 liters|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Water Tanks Capacity||189.27 liters|