- 34 m
- $10,899,000 (£8,672,093)
- 7.6 m
- Draft Max
- 1.8 m
- Engine Make
- Hull Material
- Engine Model
- Boat Type
- Engine Count
- RB Ref
- Sag Harbor, New York
- United States of America
About this Horizon RP 110 Superyacht
2018 Horizon 110 Raised Pilothouse Superyacht “Neverland”
This stunning vessel features a streamlined superstructure with gracious lines from the bow over the raised pilothouse and to the transom. She’s true to Horizon’s pedigree, luxury, and quality, and exudes sophistication and style throughout.
The features on the 110’ Horizon Superyacht include five ensuite staterooms with the full-beam master on the main deck, plus four additional staterooms below deck offering two queen berths, one side-by-side converting to a king, and one stateroom with upper & lower bunks. Throughout the salon and dining area is beautiful wood flooring.
The pilothouse on “ Neverland” offers an integrated instrument panel with carbon fiber dash panel, L-shaped leather settee, integrated Octoplex control, and monitoring system for all ship systems, and much more. Additionally, the Main Deck and Galley include everything you could possibly want from Cambrian marble countertops and floors, Sub Zero side by side stainless refrigerator/freezer, the highest-grade appliances, and an abundance of drawer and cabinet storage.
This Horizon 110 Superyacht also offers a flybridge that is the ultimate entertaining area including a seven-person Jacuzzi, custom bar and accessories, grill, storage, settee with two dinette tables, couch, chairs, TV, teak flooring, hydraulic davit, and a spiral stairwell outside or from the pilothouse.
Forward and Aft Decks are loaded with appointments from settees, tables, and sunpads, to hydraulic windlass, TV, shower above swim platform, inside garage/beach club, day head, and more. The Engine room, Mechanical, and Electrical Systems are everything you would expect on a 110' Superyacht of this caliber.
NEVERLAND features five ensuite staterooms with the full beam master being on-deck and offering gorgeous views also featuring ensuite head, four other staterooms are below deck offering two queen berths, one side-by-side that converts to a king and one stateroom with upper & lower bunks. All staterooms have ensuite heads. Below deck is a very well thought out crew quarters.
Salon & Dining Area
Access to the salon is via the large sliding glass doors, easy access starboard side day head, port side bar with sink, fridge, and plenty of storage, beautiful wood flooring throughout salon and dining area, L-shaped sofa with custom coffee table, chair and stools, electric salon blinds, AV package in Salon, Samsung 55" LED TV, Samsung Blu-Ray player, Apple TV and fully integrated Crestron surround sound system.
Forward of the salon is the dining area with custom dining table with leaf and seating for ten, Swarovski crystal light fixture above table, custom Italian marble wall, along with port and starboard storage cabinets.
Offering integrated instrument panel with carbon fiber dash panel, L-shaped leather settee with high-low table, Besenzoni helm chair, integrated Octoplex control and monitoring system for all ship systems, Delta T control engine room blower system and heavy duty speich ss wipers with washer system.
Main Deck Galley
Everything and more! Cambrian marble countertops and floors, Sub Zero side by side stainless refrigerator/freezer, Sub Zero freezer drawer, Kitchen Aid trash compactor, Kitchen Aid garbage disposal, Gaggenau range and oven, Gaggeneau dishwasher, double stainless steel sink and an abundance of drawer and cabinet storage
NEVERLAND offers a flybridge that is the ultimate entertaining area. Fully upgraded JL audio sound system, seven-person Jacuzzi, custom bar with Corain countertops, sink, Clear ice maker and refrigerator, (4) built-in bar stools, aft is a propane BBQ grill built in with storage below. Across from the bar to port is a U-shaped settee with two dinette tables, hydraulic ES 1500 davit, teak flooring, access from the spiral stairwell outside or from the pilothouse, 32" Samsung TV with motorized flip down lift. Aft of the Jacuzzi is another seating area with outdoor couch, coffee table and two chairs.
Large U-shaped settee with table and foredeck sunbathing cushions, Bimini top over settee, teak flooring, deck house entry door, fresh water anchor chain wash down, Maxwell VWC 4500 hydraulic windlass, chain counter
Teak aft deck, swim platform teak, aft U-shaped settee with hi-lo teak dining table, three teak chairs, aft deck mini bar, sink and fridge, 32' TV with motorized flip down to lift, built-in shower above swim platform, hydraulic swim platform with 1500lb capacity, Besenzoni hydraulic Passarelle, removable stainless rails around platform, tender garage with another ES 1500 davit, inside garage work bench, fridge and day head
Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- (4) Garmin GPS Map 24" multifunction displays
- (2) Garmin GPSMAP 15" multi function display on flybridge
- Garmin HD2 4' and 6' array radars
- Garmin NMEA 2000 GPS
- Garmin Transducer
- Garmin GHP autopilot system
- Garmin GXMS2 Weather
- Airmar wind-depth-speed-temp
- Garmin VHF 3003 GHS
- Garmin AIS 600
Engine Room & Propulsion
- Twin CAT C32A 1900HP engines with reduction gears
- Live SAE-C PTO on gear boxes for thrusters/windlass & stabilizer power
- SAE-A PTO on engines for hydraulic steering gear
- ZF Mathers fixed engine control system in pilothouse & flybridge - (1) handheld remote control plug-in receptacle on aft deck and flybridge
- ABT hydraulic 16" variable speed bow & stern thrusters, 55 HP
- ACT Zero speed stabilizers 370/16x
- (2) Reversible AC intake blowers with automatic speed control
- (4) Engine room ventilation openings with Delta T moisture eliminators
- Full length stainless steel overhead grab rail on each side of engine
- Air compressor
- Vacuum cleaner system with outlets throughout
- Reverso Nauafp S210S32 fuel polishing system
- Dive compressor, Bauser Junior ll
- Emergency shut-off fuel valve with remote control
- Electric fuel transfer pump and one manual emergency spare pump
- (3) Torrid 30 gallon water heathers with circulation pump system
- High volume AC fresh water pressure pump and one DC pump for back up
- Sea Recovery water marker 1400 GPD with fresh flush function and remote control panel
- (3) Charcoal filters plumbed into fresh water line, fresh water pump, shore water inlet & galley
- Marine Air chilled water, central AC compressor unites with soft start and reversible cycle heat function; air handler units with individual controllers throughout boat
- 250 Gallon holding tank with Y-valve for holding tanks dockside pump out (black & grey water)
- Hamann sanitary waste treatment system
- Integrated fire alarm system in pilothouse with detectors in each cabin
- AC Electrical system 208V/120V 3 phase 60 Hz
- (2) Kohler generators 55Kw 60 Hz with sound shield
- Charles battery chargers for engine start & service
- Outback inverter power
- Atlas 75KVA shore power frequency converter with seamless transfer
- (2) Aft 100 amp shorepower cablemasters with 75' power cable
- (2) Additional bow Shorepower receptacles, 100 amp
- Shorepower connection with total 65 KVA isloation transformer
- Octoplex power management with Maretron monitoring system
- Independent 24 volt to 12 volt converters for necessary equipment
- Subpanel design in each zone for electrical distribution
- DC 12 volt receptacle
- (10) Underwater lights
- SAT TV KVH TracVision, HD7 and M9 dome
- Pepwave wireless routers onboard with extended range antennas on the hardtop
- (3) Apple airport express routers
- Panasonic PBX telephones with intercom features in salon, pilothouse, master, VIP, guest rooms and crew mess, remaining cabins with telephone outlet
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
|Country Built||United States|
|Engine Horse Power||1900.00|
|Engine Horse Power2||1900.00|
|Fuel Capacity Gal||6150|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||23280.27|
|No of Heads||7|
|Holding Tank Gal||250|
|Holding Tanks Capacity||946.35|
|Water Capacity Gal||800|
|Water Tanks Capacity||3028.33|