- $145,000 (£112,711)
- 14 m
- Engine Make
- 4.5 m
- Engine Model
- 6CTA 3.8L
- Hull Material
- Engine Count
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Dania Beach
- Atlantic Yacht & Ship Inc
- United States of America
- Contact Name
- Haley Walker
- Broker Office
- Haley Walker
- 9549211500 / 850-643-7395
About this Hatteras
1977 Hatteras 46' Convertible, AUBREY L., has been constantly updated by her knowledgeable owner of 10 years. This Classic Sportfish has been impeccably maintained. She is priced to sell and ready to fish!
- Repowered with Cummins 8.3L / ZF Gears / Northern Lights Gen.
- FLIR / Garmin / Furuno / iCom / Underwater Lights / Led Lights
- Full Vinyl Covers & Eisenglass / Sat TV, Fusion Stereo / Jabsco Freshwater Heads
Aubrey L. is a more than just another sportfish boat! She's designed for bluewater offshore fishing and versatile enough for fun family cruises. Shes is built for comfort, with two staterooms, two heads, a mini-bar and full-sized galley appliances. Repowered with 8.3L Cummins engines and multiple upgrades throughout. No detail has been overlooked on this meticulously managed vessel, she will be the next to sell!
Spacious & accommodating, the Salon is bright and open with a classic wood finish. The Salon features facing white leather settees, both sofas have storage underneath. A mini bar and bulk storage cupboards to port. The Entertainment System Electrical cupboard are located on the Starboard side forward of the sofa. The engine room entrance is hatch tucked beneath the carpet runner in the center.
- LED Lighting & Upgraded Accent Lighting
- Vizio TV, Direct Tv Satellite TV, Fusion Stereo
- 2 White Leather Sofas with Storage Compartments
- Overhead Handrails & Rod Storage
Moving below we enter the Galley to starboard. Cabinets above and below provide ample counter, cabinet and drawer space for all of your kitchen necessities. The L-Shaped counter has a stainless steel sink, full-sized Whirlpool Refrigerator/Freezer, Microwave, and a Toaster.
The Master Stateroom is adjacent to the galley, on the port side. Featuring under berth storage, bedside table, night stand and hanging locker. The en suite head has a vanity, shower and updated heads.
The Guest Stateroom is forward with upper and lower bunks, dresser, hanging locker and guest head compartment with shower. This stateroom has been converted to accommodate additional guests. The lower bunk was custom framed to insert a leaf, this makes the bottom bunk a full sized bed.
- (2) Jabsco Freshwater Heads (New 2017)
- Custom VIP Pullout Bed
- Abundant storage in cabinets, hanging lockers and under berths
The Flybridge features a hard top, centerline helm, 6 rod holders, twin helm chairs and guest seating. The helm is equipped with Furuno, Garmin Autopilot & GPS, ZF Controls, Icom VHF dual radios, and a Fusion Stereo. These electronics were updated in 2017.
A ladder leads below to the cockpit.
The Cockpit features a fighting chair, table, rigging table, 9 flush-mount rod holders, removable live-well with built-in saltwater pump, built-in tackle box, outriggers, transom door and swim platform.
Foredeck features include bow pulpit with anchor and windlass, and 8 Person Life Raft.
- Underwater Lights (New 2017)
- 12v Spreader Lights (New 2017)
- Exterior Vinyl Curtains, Extendable Sunshade, Isinglass (New 2017)
Upgrades & Improvements
- Fire System Installed - 2017
- New AutoPilot & ZF Gears - 2017
- Michigan Dayna-Quad Props Polished and Balanced - 2018
- Prop speed & Bottom paint - 2018
- 2000 hour Service CompletedAdditionally, replaced hoses as needed.)
- New Cutlass Bearings on Rudders and New Seals
- New Engine Room Blowers - 2018
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.