- 18 m
- $159,000 (£131,158)
- 4.8 m
- Draft Max
- 1.3 m
- Engine Make
- Hull Material
- Engine Model
- 6CTA 8.3L
- Boat Type
- Engine Count
- RB Ref
- Stuart, Florida
- United States of America
About this Hatteras 60 Yacht Fish
1970 Hatteras 60 Yacht Fish
Amazingly rebuilt and updated from one end to the other, inside, and out. Repowered in 1999 with Cummins 6CTA main engines, cockpit addition in 2004, rewired and plumbed 2006, refit in 2008 and continuously ever since. Stabilized, bow thruster, dual generators, queen bed master, updated galley, incredible electronics (more than most 100’ yachts), "Ensign D III" is an amazing example of a yacht her size and vintage.
Now offered at a discount due to exterior cosmetics and needing new isolation transformers for the shore power system.
Full side decks port and starboard allow passage to the wing doors to the aft deck or side doors into the salon. Great aft deck with extended top and full isinglass enclosure. Custom built seating on port side with a large table and portable chairs provides room for a small crowd. Bench seat on starboard with storage under. Custom wet bar on the aft deck has the BBQ grille, ice maker and drink fridge.
Entering the main salon from the aft deck there is a large “L” shaped sofa to port. The entertainment center in the starboard, aft corner has a flat screen TV above a storage cabinet. The front of the salon has a Stidd helm chair and lower helm. The lower helm has 7 screens just for navigation and video monitors. More on that later…
Down a few steps to starboard is the galley and dinette with all up to date appliances and counter tops.
Forward from the galley is the 3rd stateroom/crew quarters with head and Bosch full size washer and dryer.
Proceeding aft is the hallway between the engine rooms and then a twin bed guest stateroom to port. Opposite the port stateroom are the guest and master heads followed by the master stateroom. Master Stateroom has the queen bed to starboard with closets and drawers to port.
Up from the aft deck is the renovated flybridge with 2 Stidd chairs and a bench seat on port. Aft on the bridge is a custom seat/sunpad/deep freezer for longer range cruises.
All the way aft from the main deck/aft deck is the 7’ cockpit addition with controls on the port side. Access to the aft deck in on starboard from both the aft deck and the transom door to the swim platform.
Custom built “L” shaped couch on port side faces the custom-built entertainment center on the aft starboard corner of the main salon. Beautiful burled wood coffee table in the center. Forward end of the main salon is the lower helm station with 7 navigation and computer screens not counting the AIS, Autopilot, FLIR or several other stand-alone units. There is a portable bar stool on the starboard side of the salon that can also serve as a navigation seat next to the Still helm chair on the centerline.
Forward of the main salon the galley is down several steps on starboard. Completely updated, upgraded and modernized it is a beautiful thing. Black Speckled Corian Counter Tops and Dinette Table.
- GE Profile Side by Side Refrigerator with automatic ice maker
- Kitchen Aid Electric Glass Top 4 Burner Cooktop
- Kitchen Aid Dishwasher
- Miele Coffee Maker and Warming Drawer
- GE Monogram Trash Compactor
- Custom Cabinets, Drawers and Storage
- Bosch Full Size, Front Load Washer and Dryer
Master Stateroom and Head:
Custom Cabinetry port and starboard with Queen Berth athwartship from starboard. All beautifully done and keeping with the classic style of the Hatteras. Hanging lockers across the front of the stateroom have an extra access door from the hallway.
Twin bed guest stateroom on port with storage drawers under the berths as well as the nightstand between the berths. En-suite hanging locker forward to port.
Forward stateroom has over/under berths and private head.
Wonderful walkways around each side of the deck make line handling and general wandering about safe and easy. Foredeck has a bench seating area across the front of the cabin house, deck boxes and fender holders port and starboard. Anchor pulpit forward has a 24 volt Lewmar electric windlass.
- 45 LB Stainless CQR type Plow anchor on roller with stainless 3/8” proof chain and 9/16” braided nylon rode
- Fortress FX-55 aluminum fluke secondary anchor with 5/8” braided nylon rode
Helm and Electronics:
More and more modern navigation and safety systems than most 100’ yachts.
- (4) Garmin GPS/Plotter/Radar/Sonar GPSmap 4212 displays
- Garmin GPS/Plotter/Radar/Sonar GPSmap 6212 display
- Garmin GPS/Plotter/Radar/Sonar GPSmap 5212 display
- Garmin GPS/Plotter/Radar/Sonar GPSmap 3010C display
- Maretron Digital Multi Meter DSM250
- Vesper Watchmate Vision AIS system and display
- Garmin GM 110 Wind angle and speed indicator
- Simrad AP26 Autopilot
- (2) Icom IC-M604 VHF Radios
- Samsung Color TV
- Sony Surround Sound System
- Sony DVD Player
- (3) Toshiba Color TVs
- Sony Color TV
- Closed Circuit TV System with 12 Cameras
- FLIR Forward Looking Infrared Camera
- Standard Horizon Hailer/Foghorn
Entire boat has been re-wired removing the old 32-volt DC systems and now using the much more common 24-volt DC equipment. Battery banks include (6) Group 8 and (5) Group 31 12-volt batteries. Main 24-volt Panelboard has 24-gang breakers withAmp Master Breaker
- Main 12-volt Panelboard has (9) breakers and switch panel
- Charles 60-Amp/24VDC Battery Charger
- Charles 60-Amp/12VDC Battery Charger
- 125/250 Volt AC Panelboards in Port Engine Room
- Main 120VAC Panelboard with 33 Breakers
- Main 240VAC Panelboard with 15 Breakers
- (2) 50 Amp 125/250 Volt Shore Power Cords on Cablemaster Cord Reels in Cockpit
- (2) Westerbeke 11 KW Generators
- (2) Charles 50 Amp Isolation Transformers and Power Management Systems
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment:
Main engines replaced in 1998 with Cummins 6C8.3L 430HP and ZF transmissions.
- 24 VDC Electric Bow Thruster (2004)
- Westmar Hydraulic Stabilizers
- (4) Cruisair Air Conditioning Systems with (2) Raw water pumps and inlets (only 1 used at a time)
- Hynautic Hydraulic Steering System
You really do have to see her to believe her. Just a stunning vessel.
- Owner's Personal Items, Tools, Jet Boat (not onboard)
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
|Country Built||United States|
|Engine Horse Power||430.00|
|Engine Horse Power2||430.00|
|Fuel Capacity Gal||825|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||3122.96|
|No of Heads||3|
|Holding Tank Gal||80|
|Holding Tanks Capacity||302.83|
|Max Speed Knots||18|
|Water Capacity Gal||280|
|Water Tanks Capacity||1059.91|