- 15 m
- 4.9 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- Draft Max
- 1.5 m
- Boat Type
- Engine Make
- 2 x Detroit Diesel 6V-92 TA DDEC Detroit Diesel
- RB Ref
- Engine Count
- Ramsgate, Royaume Uni
- United Kingdom
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Hatteras 48 Long Range Cruiser
1995 Hatteras 48 Cockpit Motor Yacht £134,950 - owner open to offers"Full Pint" is an exceptionally well maintained and low engine hours Hatteras 48 Cockpit Motor Yacht that is UK VAT Paid and holds an EU Recreational Craft Directive Certificate. She has great accommodation and would make an ideal liveaboard motor yacht. She has been well maintained including being copper coated. Last out of the water in 2018 when her anodes were changed. Engines last serviced in July 2018. She has twin Detroit Diesel HP535 engines that have completed 1200 hours as at 4th December 2019. A liveaboard berth is available.
Call our Kent Office on +to arrange a viewing.
Forward is the Guest stateroom with a centerline queen berth, generous drawer and locker storage and en-suite head with vanity, sink, VacuFlush heads which were fully serviced in July 2019 including new pipes/macerator and stall shower.
Walking aft towards the stern of the motor yacht down the companionway, adjacent to the guest stateroom is a large cupboard that stores the full size washing machine and tumble dryer.
The Galley is aft and to port with a dinette opposite which converts to a double berth to starboard. The galley is well equipped with an ice machine, large refrigerator with freezer, electric cooker with twin burner, microwave/convection oven and coffee machine. The galley has lots of storage space with crockery and cutlery and cooking utensils that the owner is leaving onboard.
Walking up two steps takes you to the saloon with a large U-shaped settee to port, chair with ottoman to starboard and full entertainment centre. The saloon is extremely light and airy and makes a great liveaboard space. There are TVs with Satellite and Freeview boxes fitted in each cabin and the saloon. There is also a ISAILOR FBB250 Sat Phone/data system fitted in the saloon. A full suite of up to date paper charts for cruising from the UK to Southern France is included in the chart storage unit.
Moving forward you go down four steps to the master stateroom with a walk around, diagonally placed queen berth, generous drawer and locker storage and an en-suite head with vanity, sink, VacuFlush toilet and spacious stall shower, all fully serviced in 2019. Gorgeous pear-essence light oak interior with designer fabrics throughout. The aft master stateroom is very light and airy. The main rooms and the aft lower enclosed cockpit have reverse cycle Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning with SMX AC control which means that the aft cockpit and flybridge can be used as additional accommodation all year round.
All of the windows in the saloon were resealed as part of an ongoing maintenance programme in 2017.
This Hatterass 48 is fitted with twin Detroit Diesel, 6V92 535HP, freshwater cooled engines that have been well maintained and serviced with oil changes undertaken before and after any major trip. The engines are fitted with Racor fuel filters. The engines were last fully serviced in October 2018 and had an oil change in July 2019. A further oil change will be made prior to a sale. The engines have completed 1200 hours as at 4th December 2019. The above engines enbale this motor yacht to crusie at 18 knots and provide a maximum speed of 21 knots which gives a range of approximately 700 nautical miles. It has Hynautic, hydraulic wheel steering and Bennett trim tabs.
The engine room is fitted with bilge blowers, 4 automatic bilge pumps, thermal acoustical insulation,6 six fluorescent electrical lights, with four 12 volt fans, Lube oil storage and transfer system. Block heaters are also fitted to both engines.
There is also an Onan 15Kw generator with 1335 hours as at 4th December 2019 and was last serviced in July 2019.
The vessel has a good range of electrical systems onboard including:
- Onan 15Kw generator with 1335 hours
- 4 8D batteries new Jan 2017
- Battery parallel switch
- Automatic 60 AMP Mastervolt (new 2013) battery charger (24 volt) and automatic battery charger for the 12 volt system
- 24V DC electrical system
- 12v DC electrical system for partial electronics
- 220V AC electrical system
- 110V AC electrical system
- Dockside electrical cables
- Custom low profile 1200 LB electric davit 24 volt.
- UMT Custom Chocks.
- Delta anchor with chain and warp
- Galley Maid Electric Anchor Windlass - with new foot peddles and covers fully serviced 2018
- Bow pulpit with rails
- Freshwater deck wash down system
- 2 x Foredeck storage boxes
- Aft deck wet bar with U-line Refrigerator
- Bimini top with three sided enclosure
- Range of fenders and lines
- Radar arch
- Aft deck hardtop with full enclosure
- Wing doors
- Transom door
- Swin platform with foldable ladder custom tarpaulin for weather protection to cockpit
- External window sun protection shade cloth covers for saloon
- 2 x Furuno Navnet 10.4" color LCD Radar 1933C 6kw 64 nm Open Array W/GPS Plotter ( 1 x NT and 1 VX2)
- Furuno 511 Auto Pilot
- Furuno GP 32 GPS
- Furuno RD 30 Digital Depth with water temp
- Video Input for 10.4" Navnet ( Engine Room, Shaft and Reversing Cameras )
- Smart Sensor Bronze Thru Hull Transducer For Network
- Bronze Thru Hull Transducer and Temp
- ICOM M307 VHF Radio with Sheakspear 9DB Gain Antenna and mounting
- ICOM 602 VHF Radio with a 21' Commander 6DB gain Antenna and Mount
- ICOM handheld VHF Radio
- C-Map 1 NT+ Electronic Cartography
- KVH TRACK Satellites TV and Furuno weather fax
- Yacht 2000 AIS Class B receiver and transponder.
- Clock & Barometer
- ISailor FBB250 Sat voice,weather and data system
- 6 x 1Kg Dry powder Fire Extinguishers
- 2 x CO2 Portable Fire Extinguishers (saloon/helm)
- 1 x Halon engine room fire system which will need to be removed and will be replaced with 3 x Automatic 4Kg Fire Extinguishers (located onboard).
- 1 x Fire Blanket
- 3 x Smoke Alarms
- 1 x Deck Light
- 1 x Spotlight - helm activated and controlled
- 1 x Horseshoe lifebelts with light
- 1 x MOD Sling/throw line
- 2 x 8 man Seago ISO 9650- I RORC liferafts last serviced 2019
- 1 x EPIRB
- 1 x Manual bilge pump
- 4 x Electric bilge pumps
- Radar reflector
- 1 x Coastal Flare pack new 2019
- 1 x Coastal First Aid kit new 2019
This Hatteras 48 cockpit motor yacht was built at the end of 1994, but not commissioned until the middle of 1995. She has been well maintained and has been updated including new washing machine/dryers, TV's engine room cameras. She was shipped from the US to the UK in 2013 and has been used in and around the UK and across to France by the current owner who has owned the boat since 2008. She was taken out of the water and epoxy coated in 2013 and coppercoated at the same time. She is presented in good condition and would make an ideal liveaboard. last out of the water in November 2018.
This is a beautiful motor yacht that has a sleek look to her becuase of the swept back profile and modern inside with her light oak customer made interior. New all weather carpets in the Helm and Aft deck The owner is only selling as he has decided to return to his native Australia and the costs of shipping and import tax make it a non-viable option to take her back home. All lien, furniture and tools are includedThe owner is open to reasonable offers for a quick sale.
A liveaboard berth in Ramsgate Marina is available.
- British Ships Part 1 Cdertificate
- Bill of sale in the owners name
- Proof that she is deemed VAT paid
- Post construction recreational craft directive certificate
- Invocies fr work completed on the vessel.
As one the UK’s largest Brokers with over 220 boats for sale we are able to introduce you to Boat Insurance providers that offer all types of Boat Insurance including insurance for Yachts, Sailing Boats, Motor Cruisers, Narrowboats, Inland Waterway Craft, Barges, Houseboats, Speedboats, Rigid Inflatable Boats, Waterski Boats, Jet Skis, Personal Watercraft, Dinghies, Fishing Boats, Commercial Boats, Boats in Build or Refit.
Just callor e-mail email@example.com to request an insurance quote for this boat or your current boat
Clarke & Carter Kent, through its strategic alliance with Elite Sailing, an accredited RYA training centre, can offer Professional and Leisure qualifications at every level from beginners’ to very experienced for both sail or power. This includes from RYA Day Skipper to RYA Yachtmaster Coastal, Offshore and Ocean qualifications giving you a chance to begin, improve or broaden your knowledge and boat handling skills on its fleet of Jeanneau Yachts and various Motorboats. Elite Sailing are also able to offer RYA DSC VHF Radio, First Aid, and Diesel Maintenance courses as well as one to one own boat tuition.
Please call Elite Sailing on to discuss your specific training needs. Please quote promotional code CCK1 when calling to receive details of their exclusive offers to Clarke & Carter Customers.
The company normally acts as brokers for the vendor who unless otherwise stated is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate and at his own expense to employ a qualified marine surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability on our part.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferaft, fire extinguishers and flares etc., are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on board as part of the sale of a used vessel, may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
|Engine Horse Power||1070|