- 10 m
- 3.4 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- Fin keel
- Hull Material
- Engine Make
- Volvo Penta 2020
- Boat Type
- Engine Count
- RB Ref
- United Kingdom
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Hanse 341
The Hanse 341 offers six berths in three cabins with max 6'3" headroom in all cabins. the interior is finished with high gloss mahogany woodwork, teak and holly effect sole boards, blue upholstery.
The Fore cabin has a generous double V berth, hatch to foredeck and large lockers to port and starboard. The Saloon consisting of an L-shaped settee and dining table to starboard with twin seats either side of the chart table opposite to port.
The Galley is to starboard equipped with a gimballed four-burner gas cooker with grill and oven, twin stainless steel sinks with hot and cold pressurised water, large coolbox and ample storage in various lockers and drawers. The Heads is aft and to port with Jabsco marine toilet, washbasin and shower. There are two aft cabins with double berths and locker. The hot water system is heated by calorifier via the engine and 240v immersion coil.Inventory :
- Anchor with chain andwarp
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and stanchions
- Stainless steel bathing ladder
- Transom shower with cold water supply
- Green Sprayhood
- Green Mainsail cover
- Green Binnacle cover
- 4 x Fenders
- 4 x Warps
- Plastimo binnacle compass
- VHF Radio - Simrad RD68 DSC
- Echo sounder - Clipper new 2019
- Windspeed/direction - Clipper new 2019
- GPS Furuno
- AIS - Furuno
- Clock and barometer
- Deck level navigation lights
- Masthead navigation lights
- 3 x Fire extinguishers
- Fire blanket
- First Aid kit
- Gas alarm
- Smoke detector
- Echomax radar reflector
- 1 x Horseshoe lifebuoy
- First aid kit
- 2 x Manual and 1 x electric bilge pumps
- Emergency tiller
- Cast iron Fin Keel with wheel steering
Hanse 341 built in 2003 by Hanse Yachts to a Judel and Vrolijck design. Off-white GRP hull with style stripes. Off-white GRP superstructure and decks with non-slip surfaces. Teak laid cockpit seats. Cast iron deep draft fin keel. Wheel steering to spade hung rudder with emergency tiller system. Self draining aft cockpit. Current out of the water May 2020 when anodes were checked and is currently being antifouled.
The following documentation has been seen when listing this yacht:
- Bills of Sale in current owner name
- Previous Bills of Sale
- Builders Certificate
- Invoice showing VAT has been paid
- Recreational Craft Directive Certificate.
- British Small Ships Certificate
This Hanse 341 is a fractional rigged sloop. Deck stepped anodised aluminium mast and boom by Sparcraft. Self-tacking jib track. Stainless steel standing rigging with adjustable backstay tensioner 2014. Terylene running rigging replaced 2019. Three single line slab reefs on mainsail. 110% Furling genoa system. Harken mainsheet traveller. Harken Genoa sheet tracks and cars. All lines led aft to cockpit. 10 x Spinlock jammers. Alloy Spinnaker pole
- 2 x Harken 40ST self-tailing sheet winches.
- 2 x Harken40 ST self-tailing halyard winches.
- Battened mainsail - Condition good - Valeted January 2019
- Foil Jib - Condition good
- Furling 110% Genoa - Condition good
- Storm Jib - Condition good
- Spinnaker Condition - as new
Located abaft companionway, Volvo Penta 2020 18hp 3-cylinder marine diesel engine. Freshwater cooled via a heat exchanger. Single lever controls with electric start. Saildrive to folding 2-bladed propeller. Saildrive diaphragm last changed in 2013. The engine last service by the owner in June 2020 and new raw water pump fitted. It has a 70 ltr steel fuel tank fitted. This yacht will cruise at 6 knots and has a maximum speed of 7 knots.
3 x 12v, batteries, (1 x Engine + 2 x Domestic) charged via engine alternator. Shorepower system with ring mains, immersion coil and Mastervolt intelligent battery charger. Main distribution panel with combined battery condition, water and fuel gauge. Full cabin lighting.
|Engine Horse Power||18|