- 11 m
- 3.6 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- Draft Max
- 2.0 m
- Fin Keel
- Hull Material
- United Kingdom
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Transworld Yachts
- Broker Office
- Transworld Yachts
- Contact Name
- Stephen Whatley
- / +44 (0)23 8045 4000
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this GT YACHTS GT35
The GT 35 NOVA (built 2014, commissioned 2018) is an incredible British-built fast-cruiser, designed by Stephen Jones. She boasts excellent sailing performance which is easy to control and manage from a spacious and protected cockpit.
A well proportioned, practical and intelligent interior provides two very comfortable cabins, bright and airy saloon seating, a large heads compartment, forward facing chart table and secure galley with plenty of work space.
NOVA is well appointed in all areas with a long equipment list included in the sale. She should be seriously considered by any would-be coastal or blue water cruisers. With COVID_19 restriction limiting viewing of this stunning British yacht why not have a look at the attached Video review by Vendée Globe solo sailor Pip Hare.Mechanical & Electrical Systems
- Beta Marine 3 cylinder fresh water cooled 30 hp engine, professionally serviced Oct 2019.
- Full professional engine service history available, last service Oct 2019, pre-launch check March 2020.
- New 2019 reversing reduction sail drive
- 120A enhanced marine alternator
- Brunton three-bladed varifold folding prop
- Ambassador rope cutter new 2018
- Vetus Bow thruster with correctly flared tunnel
- Lewmar electric windlass
- Shore power with Whisper Power WP-BC Supreme 20A intelligent battery charger
- Whisper power monitor
- Solar panel 60w new in 2020
- 2 x Rolls AGM Batteries new 2020
- 1 x Optima battery 2020
- 1 x Noco emergency start battery
- Webasto Airtop 4 programable hot air heating system new 2018
- New refrigerator 2018 with keel cooled compressor
- Hot and cold water to heads and galley with 40l calorifi
- This GT 35 is the grand tour layout, she has 6 berths in total. Interior design is by Chris Lock (formerly with Oyster yachts).
- The forward cabin has a large double berth which is offset for easy access and has a purpose-made 5-inch mattress. There are two hanging lockers and storage under the berth.
- The saloon is light, comfortable and spacious with the berths covered in Alcantara Avant upholstery. The dining table folds and has bottle storage.
- The galley is attractive with Avonite solid worktops, twin stainless steel sinks, efficient keel-cooled refrigerator, and a quality Dometic 3 burner cooker with grill and oven.
- The navigation station is to starboard with a large chart table, practical and secure navigators seat and good storage.
- The heads are large and the work surfaces are in Avonite. There is a shower, Jabsco toilet, ventilated wet locker and holding tank.
- The double aft cabin is to port with a hanging locker and is unusually bright, spacious and well-ventilated thanks to a large hatch that opens into the cockpit.
- Raymarine autopilot
- Raymarine 49E DSC VHF at chart table
- Raymarine C95 GPS chart plotter at chart table
- New 2018 Raymarine ES75 hybrid touch chart plotter at the binnacle
- AIS 700 transceiver new in 2018
- Raymarine i70 multi-instrument (Log, speed, depth, wind)
- Poynting marine 4G aerial ( best in the world)
- Mobile SIM router providing local wifi
- Fusion MS-RA205 'Sonic hub ' stereo
- Furlex below deck headsail gear
- New Selden bowsprit
- Facnor FX + 2500 furling system
- German main sheet system
- 2 x Lewmar Evo 45 genoa winches
- 2 x Lewmar Evo 40 mainsheet winches
- 2 x Lewmar Evo 40 halyard winches
- Seldon alloy mast and boom with twin spreaders
- Adjustable backstay
- Sprung rod kicker
- Sanders furling Genoa new in 2019 in excellent condition
- Dolphin main slab reefed with articulated batten cars in excellent condition
- New Sanders Code zero 2019 as new
- Blue performance waterproof cockpit awning
- New Wheel and binnacle covers by Sanders in 2018.
- Jefa wheel steering system
- Twin roller bow roller
- Spade anchor 20kg with 40m of chain plus 50m of warp
- Danforth Fortress kedge anchor with chain and warp
- Lewmar electric windlass
- Removable mahogany cockpit table
- New 2018 telescopic boarding ladder on transom
- Fire blanket
- 2 x 1kg fire extinguishers (new 2020
- 1 x 2kg extinguishers (new 2020)
- Nereus gas and CO Alarm with two sensors 2018
- Life buoy with horseshoe and light new 2018
- Jonbuoy MOB recovery system
|No of Heads||1|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||151 liters|
|Holding Tanks Capacity||60 liters|
|Water Tanks Capacity||200 liters|