- €199,000 (£169,572)
- North Sea Trawler 92
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- 28 m
- 6.2 m
- Engine Make
- Draft Max
- 2.8 m
- Engine Model
- dot 427
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
About this G EIDE and Sonner / AS Norway North Sea Trawler 92
She was used for survey work, guard duties,accommodation and dive support.
Recently passed her Dry Dock & Special Survey in Greece and after the intensive care of her present Owner is available for sale.
She is certified as Commercial Passenger Yacht under the Greek Flag,all her certificates are valid and can carry 12 passengers plus Crew.
Her hull configuration is extremely seaworthy and well proven in rough North Sea Conditions 6/7 Bf.
The vessel is well equipped and she is in excellent mechanical and operational condition.
The current arrangement plan consists of 9 air-conditioned cabins which all have with their private en-suite washbasins with warm and cold water.
Kitchen and Dining Area.
Her hold area was transformed to a rest area and in an additional cabin for the Crew.
She is powered by a Callesen A/S -Denmark 427 Dot engine 338 KW - 460 HP
Her Fuel consumption is very economical.
She can reach a speed of up to 11 knots and her cruise speed is appx. 8-9 knots.
· Length (OA)27.68 m- Breadth 6.20 m - Max Draft 2.80 m
Gross Tonnage 124-Net Tonnage 54
Vessel Type Commercial Passenger Yacht
· Year of Construction 1968
Ship Builder G EIDE and Sonner / AS Norway
· Class - Flag - Port of Registry I.N.S.B - Hellenic - Elefsis
· IMO Number 8933526-Call Sign SVA 9314-MMSI
· Main Engine Callesen Diesel 427 dot - Power 460 hp
Generators 2 x Lister Covrad 25 Kw each
· Propeller : 1 x 3 blades fixed pitch
· Fuel Oil 10 m3(can be increased to 30 m3 very easy)
· Potable Water 14 m3
· Cruise Speed 8 - 9 knots with fuel consumption 40 lt / hour
· 1 Radar
2 GPS Devices 1 is Plotter with AIS receiver
1 Auto Pilot
1 Echo Sounder
· GMDSS Area A1
2 VHF 1 with DSC button
Life Saving Equipment
Liferaft 1 x 25 persons - EPIRB - Life jackets - Fire alarm system
Full safety equipment as per flag s regulations
· Air conditioning (with bright new exterior unit) Cabins 9 which are re varnished with new mattresses and bed covers
Can accommodate 17 persons
1 cabin for 3 pax - 2 cabins for 2 pax - 5 cabins for 1 pax
Separate cabin with bung beds for 5 crew members
Galley & Dining area
· Stern Derrick crane 1500 kg - Deck Area 40 m2
· Anchor winch Bratvaag 18 mm – Anchors 1 X 135 m