- 9.6 m
- €82,000 (£74,892)
- 3.5 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- Draft Max
- 0.9 m
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- De Kolk 22, 8551 RL Woudsend
- RB Ref
About this Espevaer 32
Neat ship in excellent condition with a striking amount of interior space. Excellent layout with kitchen in the saloon and a toilet in the forward cabin, two full berths in the front cabin and lots of closet space. This Espevaer 32 is equipped with all necessary facilities and various options including double glazing, solar panels, convertible top, bow and stern thruster, hot air heating and shower in the cockpit.
- In 2013 the ship has been purchased by the current owner through our company. It had just been professionally painted (spray-painted) and after purchase the new owner had a stern screw fitted. In the following years the ship has been further upgraded (see below).
- The ship was inspected by Dros Nautic before the purchase. Only two defects were found. The crane of the sink was leaking and the signal horn was defective. Of course these were repaired.
- Next autumn the underwater area will be provided with new antifouling and possibly new anodes. If the ship is sold earlier, the owner is willing to take care of this.
- Every year the boat overwinters indoors.
- Seriously interested people can only view the ship by appointment in Woudsend. We offer competitive prices. Low bids are therefore pointless.
2014GeneralRudder: AttachedSteering system: Hydraulic, also tiller steering in cockpit.Windows: Plastic window frames with double glazing (Topwindows, new 2016).Other:
- Possibility to operate the engine in the cockpit. The current owner has removed the lever and cable which can be reassembled.
- Spacious open cockpit with benches all around.
- Saloon with to starboard the saloon settee and table. Opposite the longitudinal galley. On the port side the steering position.
- Forward cabin with on port side the toilet room with washbasin. Opposite a cupboard wall.
- Front peak with generous double bed.
Standing heights (cm)
- Salon: 203
- Under tent: 185
- Toilet room: 175
- Forward cabin: 176
Bed dimensions (cm)
- Front peak: 205 x 190 cm
- New mattresses and topper (2018)
- Slatted base under mattresses
- Propeller shaft water lubricated
- Exhaust water-cooled
- Flexible coupling between reversing gear and propeller shaft
- Mastervolt BTM-I battery monitor
- Convertible top (new 2016)
- Handrail stainless steel
- Windshield wipers
- Double glazing in plastic window profiles (Topwindows, new 2016)
- Portholes stainless steel
- Escape hatch
- Solar fans 2x (new 2016)
- Bollards stainless steel
- Stainless steel frog
- Fender holders stainless steel
- Outside shower