- Cruisers Yachts
- $549,000 (£419,888)
- 48 Cantius
- 15 m
- Engine Make
- 4.4 m
- Engine Model
- D6 IPS600
- Draft Max
- 1.1 m
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Denison Yacht Sales
- Boca Raton, FL
- Contact Name
- Jamie Telcik
- United States of America
- Broker Name
- Drew Offerdahl
- 001 954.763.3971
About this Cruisers Yachts 48 Cantius
Another $25K REDUCTION:"B'Shert VII" is a beautiful, one owner Cruisers 48 Cantius 2012. She has only 140hrs original hours and has never been slept on. The seller has taken meticulous care --- full detail and wax 3 times a year and oil serviced annually.
You won't find a cleaner 2012 on the market --- this one is truly mint and shows like new.
Key Features Include:
- Hydraulic Swim Platform and Underwater Lights
- Twin Volvo IPS600's (140hrs) with Joystick Control and Kohler 15.5kW Generator (145hrs)
- Upgraded Walk-Through Windshield
- Grill, Fridge, and Ice Maker on Aft Deck
- Washer/Dryer Combo Unit
- SAT TV
- Retractable Sunroof
- All New Blinds
- Full Removable Carpeting (Never Used)
- 2 Stateroom, 2 Head Layout
Bottom was last done in Spring of 2018 with Prop Speed applied to Pods.
Transom And Aft Deck
Designed for entertaining, the cockpit of the 48 Cantius comes fully equipped with a refrigerator, ice-maker, grill and abundant storage. U-shaped seating easily converts to a comfy sun lounge, both port and starboard entry to the cockpit from wide 15" side deck landings.
- Underwater Lights
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Hydraulic Swim Platform with Swim Ladder
- Lazarette Storage
- Glendinnig Cable Master
- Hot/Cold Shower
- Boarding Gate - Transom (2)
- U-Shaped Seating with storage and Table that Converts to Sun Pad (6 cup holders)
- Vitrifgrigo Ice Maker to Stbd
- Vitrdifrigo Fridge and Kuuma Electric Grill to Port
- JL Audio System
- Indirect and overhead lighting
- Engine Room Access
The 48 Cantius' double salons are designed to invite on-board entertaining. The upper salon can easily host six guests and comes standard with a wet bar including sink, a 32" Sony Bravia TV, a power-actuated 71" by 71" sunroof with manual sun shade and tri-slide upper salon glass door for 360-degrees of visibility and 165 square-feet of enclosed glass. Also standard, a double helm seat, featuring flip-up bolsters and companion seat. The companion seat converts to a lounge and offers a multi-functioning dinette table.
- Fully Enclosed and Air Conditioned (Crusair)
- Sliding glass door entrance from aft deck
- Glass side windows with pull-down shades
- Glass windshield with bow access, windshield wipers, and covers
- Hard top with glass retractable sun roof, Ray Marine Open Array Radar and SAT TV
- Entertainment Station with Pop-Up Sony Flatscreen TV, wetbar, and storage
- U-shaped searing to port with high gloss table
- Sony CdX-h910ui Stereo
This cutting edge navigational center offers complete views and unique command of the vessel and monitoring of the twin Volvo Penta IPS 600 engines. Volvo Penta IPS engines with joystick maneuvering are standard, and ensure more efficient and responsive handling. Standard is a double helm seat featuring a flip up bolster.
This boat has the upgraded walk-through windshield, with a single windshield wiper and a manual opening air vent on the walk through door. Both windshields come with port and starboard power air vents, where the side windows meet the windshield. And both come with a blackout/privacy screen that attaches from the outside to complement the easy pull-down shades throughout the inside of the remainder of the helm area.
- Bench style helm seat with fold down arm rest
- Two RayMarine E120w’s
- RayMarine ST70 Autopilot
- ICOM Command Mic II
- Sony RXX60M Stereo
- GoLight Spotlight Control
- Volvo Penta Engine Display
- Volvo Joystick and Throttles
- Bennett Trim Tab Controls
- Rule high water alarm
- Fire Boy Suppression System
Lower Salon And Galley
Below deck, the traditional disconnect between the upper helm and lower salon no longer exists. The lower salon features a standard L-shaped sofa with an optional pullout sleeper or side-by-side incliners that offer seating for six and is complemented by a 32" Sony Bravia TV and a 20" by 36" dinette table. The lower living area boasts a beautiful wenge or walnut wood interior.
As a result of the seamless integration of the upper helm and the lower salon, you'll enjoy an abundance of natural light that pours into the galley through the open dash.
- L-Shaped Settee to Stbd with Expandable Table
- Sony RX-X60M Stereo
- Sony Flatscreen TV
At the galley's entrance, raised ceilings offer just under 7' of headroom. The inventive port side galley is furnished with an upright stainless steel refrigerator and freezer, microwave/convection oven, electric stove, double sink and plenty of storage for supplies. A standard 15.5 kW generator supports four air conditioning and heating units to keep you comfortable. And extra-large below-deck hull ports amplify visibility in the galley and are frame-less and post-glazed for a deeper, richer aesthetic.
- Vitrifrigo Refrigerator and Freezer
- Cuisinart Convection Microwave Oven
- Princess Gourmet 2-burner electric cook top
- 2-basin stainless sink
With 6'6" of headroom, the full-beam master stateroom features a queen-sized island berth with a therapeutic foam mattress accessible from both the port and starboard sides. Two full-length cedar-lined closets and a large built-in dresser on the starboard side offer ample storage, perfect for long cruises. There is the upgraded washer/dryer combo in the port closet.
The master stateroom also offers a private head with separate shower stall. A large vanity sits outside the head compartment with solid-surface counter-tops, and storage above and below. Hull ports above the vanity and built-in dresser capture natural light, illuminating the massive master stateroom.
- Splendide Washer Dryer Combo Unit 120V
- Queen Berth
- Sony Flatscreen TV
- Storage throughout
- Head with enclosed shower
- Vanity to Port
The forward stateroom boasts a queen-size island berth accessible from either the port or starboard side, with storage below, and private access to both the head and shower. Two built-in full-length cedar-lined closets provide additional storage.
Guests will appreciate the private entrances to the day head and split shower from the stateroom. Plus, the day head is also accessible from the lower salon.
- Sony Flatscreen TV
- Full Sized Shower to Port
- Head to Stbd with Access to Lower Salon
- 2 Hanging Lockers and Storage Throughout
- Large sun pad with back rests (2 cup holders)
- SS Bow Rail
- Port hole
- Quick High Performance Windlass with Wash Down and SS Claw Anchor
- Golight Spotlight
- Running lights
- Fiamm Horn
- Twin Volvo D6 IPS600’s (435HP) with 140hrs as of 11/2017
- Kohler 15.5kW Generator with 145hrs
- Glendinning Cable Master
- Algae-X Fuel Conditioning System
- FireBoy Fire Suppression System
- Racor Fuel Filters