- 11 m
- $599,975 (£493,681)
- 3.3 m
- Draft Max
- 1.0 m
- Engine Make
- Mercury Verado
- Hull Material
- Engine Model
- DTS 400
- Boat Type
- Engine Count
- RB Ref
- Coral Gables, Florida
- United States of America
About this Chris-Craft Launch 35 GT
2020 Chris-Craft Launch 35 GT
Like-New Chris-Craft 35 Launch GT. New on the market!
Why order a new 35GT and wait? Purchase now this fully equipped 2020 Chris-Craft marvel with barely 155 hours on the blue crystal painted triple Mercury Verado 400´s DTS. One-of-a-kind.
Options include: the Navy GT hardtop, Mercury DTS package with joystick and auto-pilot linked to the dual Garmin 8610 electronic display and VHF, beach boarding ladder, underwater lights, engine flushing kit, 12V A/C, battery charger, mooring full cover, mahogany exterior trim package, Mediterranean storable sunshade, and much more.
2 more years left of Chris Craft warranty, plus extended warranties on the Mercury's purchased and transferable to the new owner!
Manufacturer Provided Description
This model is the most innovative yet, boasting several cutting-edge features while maintaining the classic design and styling that make it uniquely Chris-Craft. Available with the option of either stern drive or outboard propulsion, the Launch 35 GT can be customized to the owner’s needs and wants.
- 110V Garmin VHF Radio and Antenna
- 12V AC GT HardTop - Navy
- Accent Vinyl - Stone Hull - Blue Crystal Paint
- Base Vinyl Insert - Oyster Insert Vinyl - Oyster
- Beach Boarding Ladder Interior Wood - Silver Oak
- Bow Docking Lights Ivory cream base gelcoat
- Bow Filler Cushions Mediterranean Storable Sunshade - Navy
- Caulk - Blonde Mercury Engine Decals - 400 HP
- Contrasting Stitching - Navy Mercury Joystick
- Dual Electronics Display 8610 Mooring cover - Navy
- Fender Clips (6) Standard Edition
- Flooring - Boucle Stripe - Silver Bullet
- Flushing Kit
- Triple Mercury 400 Verado DTS
- Waste Macerator with Ball Valve
- Triple Outboards - Blue Crystal Paint
- Windlass with SS Anchor and Line
- Underwater Multicolored Lights
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
|Country Built||United States|
|Engine Horse Power||400.00|
|Engine Horse Power2||400.00|
|Engine Horse Power3||400.00|
|Engine Type||Outboard 4 Stroke|
|Fuel Capacity Gal||185|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||700.3|
|No of Heads||1|
|Max Speed Knots||52|
|Water Capacity Gal||40|
|Water Tanks Capacity||151.42|