- €5,385,000 (£4,872,113)
- Tax Status
- Tax Unpaid
- 27 m
- 6.4 m
- Engine Make
- Two MAN 1900Hp with Shaft Drives
- Draft Max
- 2.0 m
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- United Kingdom
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Bugari F86
A convergence of design, engineering and emotion that can only belong to a shipyard as remarkable as Bugari.
Bugari is more than just a symbol of a glorious past, it is destined to become the trademark of excellence for many years to come. Practising an uncompromising and unbridled passion for yachting: a tradition that has lived on throughout the decades. Bugari yachts have been inspired to combine exquisite form with practical functionality and are the ultimate synthesis of this higher design approach; the right balance between both technical and emotional requirements.
With hundreds of Italian handcrafted masterpieces having previously been built, these yachts are more than just a part of Bugari’s history, they have become integral constituents of every new model. The exceptional current range of models truly represents a new paradigm of an ambitious new era for Bugari.
Featuring the very best in cutting-edge innovation, exceptional handling and dynamism, and extraordinary levels of comfort and opulence, these impressive yachts are specifically engineered for a thrillingly addictive experience.
The F86 is in a class of her own…
The Bugari F86 design is based on an integrated concept of yacht design composed from traditional ‘flybridge’, ‘sportsbridge’, ‘raised pilot house’ and with a ‘wide body design’.
The final result is a sporty and timeless “fusion design” that brings together the best of the individual design elements.
An important feature is the position of the owner cabin on the main deck, reaching across the entire hull. The advantages are primarily a bigger owner cabin with greater privacy, no step between the stern cockpit and the owner bedroom, and much more daylight in the owner cabin. The crew works outside over the owner cabin and this way the inside of the owner cabin cannot be seen by crew members or guests.
Another unmatched feature in this class is the foldout owner terrace. With this option you can extend the owner cabin and so optimally and privately enjoy, for example, the ambience of an undiscovered bay or ancient city.
The direct access from the owner wellness area to the outside bow area, and the connected bow seating and sunbeds, guarantees the utmost privacy even for the outside bow areas.
“Fusion design” also means that features and materials, which you usually find only on mega yachts and super yachts, are integrated in this concept. With the Bugari F86 you can choose for example from the finest woods and marbles, as well as from mega yacht options like saloon side doors with a sidewalk balcony or a private terrace for your owner cabin.
This boat can be semi-customised or fully-customised to create a bespoke and personal yacht at your request.
• Length over all platform extended: 26,50 metres / 86,94 ft
• Length over all platform retracted: 25,50 metres / 83,66 ft
• Beam maximum: 6,40 metres / 20,00 ft
• Draft maximum: 1,95 metres / 6,40 ft
• Displacement half load: 80 tonnes / 176,370 lbs
• Fresh water capacity: 1,500 litres / 396 US gal
• Fuel capacity: 11,000 litres / 2906 US gal
• Black water capacity: 500 litres / 132 US gal
• Range maximum at 11kn: 1,500 nautical miles
• Owner and Guests accommodation: 8 persons in 4 cabins 4 bathrooms; alternative: 10 persons in 5 cabins 5 bathrooms
• Crew accommodation: 1 captain 2 crew in 2 cabins 1 bathroom
• Stern garage: for tender 4,5 meters + jetski 3,2 meters
• Generators: 2 x 28 kW
• Engines: 2 x MAN 1900 HP
• Special mono- or bicolour painting
• Stabilisers: fin stabilisers zero speed
• Opening side wall terrace in owner's cabin
• Jacuzzi with separate shower in owner's bathroom
• Turkish bath with separate shower in owner's bathroom
• Finnish sauna with separate shower in owner's bathroom
• Sidewalk balcony
• Saloon stern doors automatic / manual
• Saloon port doors electro-mechanical
• Wine cooler in saloon
• Dim LED light regulation in saloon, cabins and cockpit
• Ambience LED lights, colour selections inside and outside
• Cabin phones
• Integrated flybridge sundeck awning automatic
• Jacuzzi on flybridge deck
• Teak on flybridge deck
• Integrated cockpit awning automatic
• Integrated roller blinds in cockpit
• Sunsail with 4 telescopic poles for bow seating
• Cockpit TV 46" waterproof, e-mechanic opening system
• Underwater lights 15x Xenon incl. stern underwater camera
• Cockpit canvas full enclosure
• Hydraulic bathing / mooring step gangway
• Name of yacht polished and backlit stainless steel
• Navigation system with VHF, Radar, etc.
• Blind dome KVA M7
• Sat communication, telephone / fax / wifi, KVA M7
• Joystick control Xenta, dynamic positioning, remote controls
• 3rd helm station in cockpit
• Grounding autostop
• Thermal imaging camera
• Control panel for all open / closed portholes and hatches
• Watermaker 200 l/h fully automatic
• Water purification, Hamman plant
• Fuel cleaner, Alpha-Laval
• Fire and smoke detection system engine room and cabins
• Infrared camera engine room, cockpit and flybridge
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found on the Company’s website.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy which can be found on Grosvenor Yachts’ website.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Bugari for more information about this boat.
Grosvenor Bugari is proud to be a part of Grosvenor Yachts Ltd.
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd.
We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.