- 37 m
- $2,950,000 (£2,361,606)
- 7.0 m
- Draft Max
- 2.0 m
- Engine Make
- Hull Material
- Engine Model
- Boat Type
- Engine Count
- RB Ref
About this Broward Tri Deck
The 123' Broward Tri-Deck "Sovereign Lady"
- complete refit in 2016, updated in 2022
- full beam master stateroom with an office on the main deck
- 6 staterooms 11 heads
- large hot tub
- Detroit Diesels, 16V92s, rebuilt, less than 800 hours!
- great layout for charter
- fully outfitted including china, crystal stemware, bedding and towels for 12 people
The luxury superyacht charter business in the Pacific Northwest is underserved and ‘Sovereign Lady’ has a proven track record.
She currently charters for $80,000/week USD plus expenses with a day rate starting at $15,000 USD. There is an opportunity for a buyer to build on and further develop this business in both British Columbia and Southeast Alaska.
You step on to the wide swim grid, up the steps and onto the Aft Deck.
- the extended swim grid has removable staples
- access to a large lazarette for storage and the new generator
- the nameplate has raised backlit lettering
- new teak decking
- a large marble table invites al fresco dining
- a wet bar and fridge make entertaining easy
- a television
- infrared heating
- full enclosure
The Salon is entered through wide sliding doors from the aft deck. You may be impressed by the contemporary elegance of this room. The open layout, large windows and 7-foot ceiling add to the spacious, comfortable feel.
- wall coverings, upholstery and furniture are very stylish
- large luxurious lounging sofa
- 2 coffee tables
- full bar with white marble counter-top
- Frigidaire fridge, ice make and sink
- new 68'' flat screen television
- KVH satellite television
- exceptional sound system
The Dining Room has granite topped cabinets and serving areas along both sides.
- the forward wall features a granite mural
- black glass dining table
- designer dining room chairs
- custom chandelier
- fine china and stemware service for 12 are included
Forward is the Foyer connecting the dining room to the galley and the starboard side entrance. The area also includes a Day Head and 2 hall closets.
The Galley is equipped for a chef!
- Bosch 5 burner cook top stove
- Frigidaire double oven
- Delfield commercial double stand up fridge
- Delfield commercial stand-up freezer
- KitchenAid ice maker
- Bosche dishwasher
- KitchenAid trash compactor
- large double sink
- new granite counter-tops
- large windows provide natural lighting and a pleasant workspace
- direct access outside through the port outside door
- direct access from the Crew Area below
The Master Stateroom on the main deck and is accessed through a Private Study.
It’s a quiet area to catch up on emails in the morning or to retreat to a favourite book in the evening.
- built-in desk and bookshelves
- granite desktop and side tables
- a comfortable couch
The Master Stateroom is full beam, has large windows and a vaulted ceiling. This stateroom and the twin ensuite have just been redecorated (2022) with marble countertops and new wall coverings. It is a very attractive and very quiet place to be.
- centre-line king size bed
- marble topped cabinets and night tables
- three cedar lined wardrobe closets
- a new television and Bose Sound Surround
- twin ensuite - his and hers bathrooms and a double shower
There are Five Guest Staterooms, three have queen beds, two have twin beds. Each has:
- an ensuite with walk-in shower
- a cedar lined locker
- windows with blackout shades
- custom décor and Cantalupi lighting
- a new flat screen television
- each with access to SatTel and 1200 recorded movies!
- its own air conditioning control
The Crew Quarters are forward and down the stairs from the galley.
The Captain's Cabin has a double berth and private head.
There are three other double cabins for crew plus two additional heads and the crew lounge and dining area.
- stand-up fridge freezer
- laundry room with new Kenmore washer and dryer units
- direct access forward to the guest cabins and up to the galley
- direct access to the foredeck
- secure bulkhead
The Engine Room is spacious and has 6 feet of headroom.
- Detroit Diesels, 16V92s, 2900 hp, rebuilt and now have less than 700 hours!
- 2 x 65 kw generators (both fully serviced in 2020)
- 32 kw Onan generator (new in 2016)
- AGM batteries
- oil transfer system for main engines, transmissions, and generators
- Hynautic steering system
- Naiad stabilizers
- bow thruster
- Matrix water maker (1500 gpd)
- Sea Recovery water maker (1200 gpd)
- Microphor head system
- Marine-Air chilled water AC system (15 ton)
- Hurricane diesel hydronic heating system (new, 2 x 55,000 btu diesel boilers)
- Halon fire suppression system
- work benches, tool cabinets and spare parts
The Helm is up the stairs from the foyer. It features:
- port and starboard wing stations
- opening windows both sides
- large bench seating for guests right behind the Captain
- Furuno NavNet
- Nobeltec navigation system
- 2 Furuno radars
- 3 Acer screens
- JVC video monitor
- six wireless cameras
- Furuno autopilot
- ICOM VHF radios
- Stratos single side band
- intercom system
- remote spotlight
The Lounge behind helm is perfect for rainy days or escaping from too much sun.
- sets up as a games room with card table
- lounging couches
- a 60” flat screen television
- air conditioned
The Bridge Deck is behind the lounge and features:
- an extended roof - great for those wanting shade outside
- crushed recycled glass counter-tops and cocktail tables
- a wet bar with fridge
- lounging sofas and bar stools continuing the bright yellow theme
- a LARGE hot tub
- a Bullet bbq
- a firepit
- new teak decking
The Upper Deck is up the stairs.
- separate seating/lounging area to enjoy spectacular views
- chairs, cushions, and coffee table
- a new helm station
- radar arch
- bimini top
The Forward Deck:
- accessed directly from the crew quarters
- new Steelhead 1000 lb. crane
- 12' Caribe RIB with 30 hp Mercury outboard
- 2 Maxwell 4500 hydraulic windlasses
- 2 Fjord anchors
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
|Engine Horse Power||1400.00|
|Engine Horse Power2||1400.00|
|No of Heads||11|
|Fuel Capacity Gal||7992|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||30253|