- 28 m
- $1,495,000 (£1,085,938)
- 7.5 m
- Draft Max
- 2.0 m
- Engine Make
- Hull Material
- Engine Model
- Boat Type
- Engine Count
- RB Ref
- Ft Lauderdale, Florida
- United States of America
- Northrop and Johnson
- Broker Office
- Fort Lauderdale
- Contact Name
- Kristen Klein
- +1 954 522 3344 / +1 727 644 9754
About this Bracewell Marine - Custom
NO BOUNDARIES offers the opportunity to own a custom-built, long-range cruising sportfish vessel. She turns heads everywhere she goes thanks to her unique, one-of-a-kind design and spectacular set up with a huge fishing cockpit.
Accommodations onboard include 4 guest staterooms for 8 guests and 2 crew cabins. The main deck common area features an enormous galley, seating area aft, and dining area forward of the galley. Large windows bring in natural light and the open layout gives the space a welcoming feel.
The main deck aft features a dining area as well as an exterior accessed day-head.
NO BOUNDARIES is the ideal vessel for long-range cruising, fishing, and scuba diving. The aft cockpit is generously sized and suited for any adventure!
Guests entering the interior of NO BOUNDARIES via the aft deck will be greeted by mirrored L-shaped seating areas to both port and starboard. Large windows flank the main deck of the yacht to provide ambient light and excellent views. To port in the main salon are two wine fridges and a mounted flat-screen TV. To starboard is a large bar with a sink and storage. Forward to the main salon is the yacht’s large U-shaped galley that is outfitted with every amenity one could wish for. Stool seating as well as a large built-in dining table forward provide the perfect place to watch the chef make the magic happen and enjoy wonderful meals. To starboard, a large commercial fridge and freezer ensure abundant storage space well suited for long-range cruising. Cherry woodwork is found throughout the yacht.
Four staterooms welcome up to eight guests aboard NO BOUNDARIES. She has two owners’ staterooms, each located on the lower deck. One is to port and the other is to starboard. Each has a queen-size berth, an en-suite bathroom, and abundant storage. These owners’ staterooms are also outfitted with large portholes that offer natural light. The yacht’s additional guest cabins are located forward on the lower deck. Each has a double berth with a single berth above and an en-suite bathroom. Two crew members are accommodated in cabins located aft of the pilothouse.
1. Steel hull with fiberglass house, NO BOUNDARIES is built to travel the oceans.
2. Long-range cruising with a range of 4,000nm at 10 knots, 4,000 US Gallons, 2-day tanks 420 Gallons, 6 tanks total.
3. Accommodations for 8 guests in 4 staterooms, all located on the lower deck. The crew cabins are located on the bridge deck, aft of the pilothouse.
4. Reliable CAT x 3406E 700 hp engines.
5. Massive cockpit with 2 live wells, 18-rod holders, a sink, and 2 fighting chairs for the ultimate in sportfishing.
- Steel hull with fiberglass house, NO BOUNDARIES is built to travel the oceans
- Bulbous bow
- Vee bottom
- Custom-built at Bracewell Marine in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- Length Overall: 91 feet, 8 inches
- Beam: 24 feet, 6 inches
- Draft: 6 feet, 5 inches
- Length at Waterline: 76 feet, 2 inches
- Gross Tonnage: 135
- Net Tonnage:40
- Fuel Capacity: 5,200 US Gallons. 6 tanks total, including 2-day tanks that hold 420 US Gallons each
- Freshwater Capacity: 1,200 US Gallons
- Lube Oil: 36 US Gallons
- Dirty Oil: 36 US Gallons
- Cruising Speed: 14 knots @ 2,200 RPM
- Economical SPeed: 10 Knots @ 1600 RPM
- Engine Type: (2) x CAT 3406E @700hp each
- Hours (as of 4.2021) Port: 4,537 hours / Starboard: 4,558
- Gearboxes: ZF BW 155:3.042:1 reduction
- Props: (2) x 5-blade, 42" diameter, skewed bronze propellors
Generators & Electricity
- Generators: (2) x 40 kW Onan with sound shields
- Generator hours (as of 4.2021): Port: 5,001 / Starboard:5,817
- Shorepower: Atlas Shorepower
- (3) x CruisAir Chillers 144,000 BTU's total; 10 AIR HANDLERS ABOARD
- (2) x 12,000 BTU CruisAir units (Dining Room)
- (2) x 18,000 BTU CruisAir units (Pilot House)
- Watermakers: (2) x Horizon SEAFARI; 18 US Gallons/Hr
- Stabilizers: Kobelt Key power Fixed/Active Stabilizer System
- Bow Thruster: 16" diameter; 50hp
- Steering System: Jastram, hydraulic
- Fuel Filtration: (2) x Racor filters for each engine, (2) x Racor filters for each generator
- Sewage System: Technomar; Headhunter toilets throughout
- Hot Water Heater: (2) x 30 US Gallons
- Compass: 4" Spherical
- Radios: (2) ICOM m592
- Autopilot: ComNav Commander
- Radar: (2) Furuno
The on-deck spaces of NO BOUNDARIES are well suited for reeling in the big one and enjoying the on-water lifestyle.
The main deck aft is outfitted with a cockpit, two fighting chairs, two large live-bait wells, two tuna tubes, a sink, and 18-rod holders. The flybridge aft deck has a 2,000-pound davit for launching the tenders and toys also found here.
- Windlass: Recessed hydraulic drum
- Anchors: (2) x Danforth, 1/2" cable, 125 lbs each
- Anchor Winches: (2) hydraulic
- Davit: 2,500 lb hydraulic
- Bait Tank: Approx. 6 US Gallons, 2 compartments
- Tuna Tubes: 6
- Rod Holders in Cockpit: 18
- Diesel-Fill Station: Port and Starboard side fills, vents on both
GALLEY AND LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
Main Galley Equipment
- Refrigerators & Freezers:True Refrigerator- 54" wide
- True Freezer- 54" wide
- Cooking Equipment: Kitchen-Aid 5-burner Cooktop
- Kitchen-Aid Superba Convection Oven
- Panasonic Microwave
- Dishwasher: Fisher & Paykel
- Icemaker: Kitchen-Aid
- Trash Compactor: Kitchen-Aid
- Washer: (1) lower guest foyer
- Dryer:(1) lower guest foyer
The name "NO BOUNDARIES" is reserved and does not convey.
A detailed list of exclusions will be provided at the time of sale.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
|Country Built||Marshall Islands|
|Engine Horse Power||700.00|
|Engine Horse Power2||700.00|
|Fuel Capacity Gal||5200|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||19684.13|
|Max Speed Knots||15|
|Water Capacity Gal||1200|
|Water Tanks Capacity||4542.49|