An exquisite synthesis of form and function...
What started with a passion for traditional boat-building and developed continuously over four generations, has now become the epitome of high performance classic mahogany boats.
While the company now concentrates solely on power runabouts, for more than two decades it built both power and sail craft including the Star class keelboats. In the 1950’s, Boesch were the sole ski boats used at Geneva, which was then the centre of water-skiing in Europe, and from 1960 through to 1976, and then again in 1981, 1983 and 1991, Boesch were the official tow boats at the World and European water-ski championships.
Boesch boats are not only sumptuously elegant and timeless, they are also the outcome of a prestigious design approach defining the benchmark in terms of performance and comfort. The exclusively Boesch experience is based on a combination of factors: the moderate V profile, the positioning of the engine in the centre of gravity, and a direct drive train to the propeller. This produces perfect trim both in competitive situations and for opulent cruising.
The Boesch 750 Portofino de Luxe features a spacious cockpit for five to six people and a wraparound L bench with an air cushioned, height adjustable driver’s seat. Encompassing tasteful design features that bring out the beauty of the natural wood finishes, this top calibre runabout leaves nothing to be desired.
With its two powerful high-performance V 8 engines, the Boesch 750 Portofino De Luxe has enough power to tow a water skier and cruise with your entire family or friends on board at the same time. Despite its considerable length of 7.50m, the two engines of the Boesch 750 Portofino De Luxe enable the driver to manoeuvre the boat with spirit and finesse.
A full range of options are available, this includes a variety of cockpit layouts to suit your needs. Alternatively, this boat can be semi-customised or fully-customised to create a bespoke and personal boat, luxury yacht tender or chase boat.
2 x Ilmor MV 8 engine 5.7L with catalyst technique, 2 x 239kW (320Hp) with ZF45A Drive 1.26:1 Gear Reduction Ratio. Certified for EU Directive 2013/53.
Digital throttle and shift (DTS)
Diesel engines (on request)
• CE-certified, design category C
• Length (hull): 7.50m
• Length overall (transom swim platform down): 7.80m
• Beam (hull): 2.46m
• Beam overall (rubber rubrails): 2.50m
• Draft (standard power train): 0.65m
• Weight (standard power train): 2500kg
• Top speed: 77km/h (42kn)
• Tank capacity: 200l
• 2 Tachometers with separate digital display
• 2 Cooling water temperature gauges
• 2 Voltmeters
• 2 Oil pressure gauges
• 1 Fuel gauge
• 2 Engine hour meters
• 1 VDO speedometer sumlog
• 1 Rudder position indicator
• 1 Electric clock
• 1 Illuminated compass
• 2 12 V batteries, each rated 100 A/h, 1 battery for starting engine, 1 battery for appliances (refrigerator, etc.)
• 1 Dual bow searchlight
• 2 Master circuit breakers\
• 1 Electrical power outlet in the dashboard
• 1 Spark protected engine room fan
• 2 Electromagnetic fuel shutoff valves
• 2 Ignition key locks with ignition and park positions
• 2 Navigation lights
• 1 Top light
• 1 Electric bilge pump
• 1 fire extinguisher 2kg
• 4 Long jumbo fenders
• 4 Mooring lines
• 1 Paddle
• 1 Combination paddle/boat hook
• 1 Fog horn
• 1 Distress light (hand lamp)
• 1 Tool kit
• 1 Folding anchor, 8kg
• 1 Anchor line
• 1 Distress flag
• 1 Fuel dip stick
• 1 Boesch pennant with flagstaff
• 1 Aft flagstaff with Swiss flag
• 1 Lockable glove compartment
• 1 Set of owner’s manuals
• 1 Tow eye in the bow
• 1 Life buoy with rope attached
• Automatic fire-extinguishing system in motor compartment
• U Bench with 2 air-suspended seats
• Integrated Cabrio rain cover
• All weather storage and trailer transport cover
• Boat cover with supports and wire
• Light boat cover for dry storage, with access flap
• Aft cockpit awning (walk through)
• Large bimini top (covers cockpit and part of sundeck)
• GPS Simrad with depth sounder
• Aft railing
• Ski tow pylon
• Panoramic rear-view mirror
• Stereo radio Fusion 70 DAB with electric antenna and • 4 loudspeakers
• Long fender
• Jumbo fender
• Transport cradle
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found on the Company’s website.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy which can be found on Grosvenor Yacht’s website.
Please contact our specialists at Boesch Boats UK for more information about this boat.
Boesch Boats UK is proud to be a part of Grosvenor Yachts Ltd.
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd.
We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.