An exquisite synthesis of form and function...
What started with a passion for traditional boat-building and developed continuously over four generations, has now become the epitome of high performance classic mahogany boats.
While the company now concentrates solely on power runabouts, for more than two decades it built both power and sail craft including the Star class keelboats. In the 1950’s, Boesch were the sole ski boats used at Geneva, which was then the centre of water-skiing in Europe, and from 1960 through to 1976, and then again in 1981, 1983 and 1991, Boesch were the official tow boats at the World and European water-ski championships.
Boesch boats are not only sumptuously elegant and timeless, they are also the outcome of a prestigious design approach defining the benchmark in terms of performance and comfort. The exclusively Boesch experience is based on a combination of factors: the moderate V profile, the positioning of the engine in the centre of gravity, and a direct drive train to the propeller. This produces perfect trim both in competitive situations and for opulent cruising.
The Boesch 710 Ascona De Luxe is the largest single engine runabout of the Boesch fleet. As a result, it is an extremely responsive boat with an ideal wake for water skiing. Due to its size, its well-designed accessories, the flexible cockpit and the integrated retractable sunshade, the Boesch 710 Ascona De Luxe perfectly compliments the joys of summer boating.
There is thoughtfully designed stowage for your water skis under the sunlounger in the cockpit whilst the adjustable pilot seat provides optimum visibility to the driver. The V-8 engine, bursting with power but running smoothly, guarantees a thrilling day out on the water.
These boats can be built with a variety of cockpit layouts to suit your needs. Alternatively, this boat can be semi-customised or fully-customised to create a bespoke and personal boat, luxury yacht tender or chase boat.
Piktronik three-phase synchronous motor 80 kW, 360 V operating voltage, Lithium rechargeable batteries with 360 V and capacity of 216 Ah; energy content 77.8 kWh, Range at a speed of 40 km/h: approx. 47 km
• Piktronik three-phase synchronous motor 100 kW, 432 V operating voltage, Lithium rechargeable batteries with 432 V and capacity of 240 Ah; energy content 103.7 kWh, Range at a speed of 40 km/h: approx. 63 km
• Piktronik three-phase synchronous motor 100 kW, 432 V operating voltage, Lithium rechargeable batteries with 432 V and capacity of 300 Ah; energy content 129.6 kWh, Range at a speed of 40 km/h: approx. 76 km
• (in addition to Option 1) Piktronik three-phase synchronous motor 120 kW, 432V operating voltage, Lithium rechargeable batteries with 432 V and capacity of 240 Ah; energy content 103.7 kWh, Range at a speed of 40 km/h: approx. 63 km
• (in addition to Option 2) Piktronik three-phase synchronous motor 125kW, 432V operating voltage, Lithium rechargeable batteries with 432 V and capacity of 300 Ah; energy content 129.6 kWh, Range at a speed of 40 km/h: approx. 76km
• CE-certified, design category C
• Length (hull): 7.10m
• Length overall (transom swim platform down): 7.50m
• Beam (hull): 2.36m
• Beam overall: 2.40m
• Draft: 0.62m
• Weight: 1650kg
• 1 Tachometer
• 1 Accumular gauge GD2
• 1 Water temperature gauge
• 1 Voltmeter 12 V
• 1 Engine hour meter
• 1 VDO speedometer sumlog
• 1 Electric clock
• 1 12 V battery
• 1 Dual searchlight in the bow
• 2 Navigation lights
• 1 Top light
• 1 Portable lamp with cable
• 1 Signal horn
• 1 Emergency stop switch with KOP alarm
• 1 Electric bilge pump
• 1 Electromagnetic fuel shutoff valve
• 2 Power switches
• 1 Main battery switch 12 V
• 1 Combination paddle/boat hook
• 1 Paddle
• 1 Special anchor
• 1 Anchor line, 20m
• 2 Mooring lines
• 1 Life buoy with rope attached
• 1 Fog horn
• 1 Distress flag
• 1 Flagstaff with Boesch pennant
• 1 Aft flagstaff
• 4 Fenders
• 1 Tool kit
• 2 Fire extinguisher 2kg
• 1 Tow eye in the bow
• 1 Large luxury panorama windshield
• Luxury upholstery and carpets
• Chrome plated bronze hardware
• 1 Lockable glove compartment
• Owner manuals
• Boat cover with supports and wire
• Transom swim platform cover
• All weather storage and trailer transport cover
• Light boat cover for dry storage with access flap
• Aft cockpit awning (walk-through)
• Teak cockpit floor
• GPS Simrad with depth sounder
• Aft railing
• Ski tow pylon
• Boesch release
• Wakeboard pylon adapter
• Wakeboard pylon
• Panoramic rear-vision mirror
• Stereo radio Fusion 70 DAB with electric antenna and 4 loudspeakers
• Long fender
• Jumbo fender
• Chrome lettering
• Transport cradle
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found on the Company’s website.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy which can be found on Grosvenor Yacht’s website.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd.
We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
|Hull Type||Planing Hull|
|Cruising Speed||21 knots|