- $821,000 (£637,571)
- Swift Trawler 50
- 15 m
- Engine Make
- 4.7 m
- Engine Model
- IPS 600
- Draft Max
- 1.0 m
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Seattle, WA
- Denison Yacht Sales
- United States of America
- Contact Name
- Jamie Telcik
- Broker Name
- Byron Shirley
- 001 954.763.3971
About this Beneteau Swift Trawler 50
Only 330 Hours--nearly new interior. Only ST 50 for sale on the West Coast.
At the Seattle Boat Show, Jan 25-Feb 2nd, 2019
About as new as you can find in a Swift Trawler 50 without the new boat price. It is fully equipped and ready to view at our docks on Lake Union in Seattle, WA. Make an appointment today!
Some notable options:
- 3 Staterooms and 2 heads
- Equipped with Volvo IPS 600 Pod Drives, and Joystick docking and maneuvering
- Volvo Digital Anchor - Dynamic Positioning System ($30k+ Option)
- Large freeboard with excellent full walk around decks.
- GS125 dual screen Raymarine electronics with Radar
- 11KW Onan Generator with sound shields
- Extra joystick in the cockpit
- Wine cellar for 23 wine bottles
- Cameras in engine room, transom and port side.
- Steelhead 1000 Davit System on Flybridge (added in 2016)
- Achilles 12' Tender, with 20 HP Honda (Added in 2015)
- 2500 watt inverter
- Underwater lights
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Tropical AC/Heat Package with 60,000 BTUs
- Great Interior Galley and Separate Jackson Grill on Flybridge
"The mission of the Swift Trawler 50 is to provide safe and comfortable passages along the coast and to nearby islands for a couple or a large family at a reasonable price. She is not intended to go trans-oceanic, something that few people seem to want to do these days. Rather, she is designed to appeal to 99% of the boaters who dream of making passages up the Inside Passage to Alaska, and possibly even down the Windward Islands.
As her name implies, she is a “swift” trawler, not a slow, heavy displacement trawler that moves at 6 to 8 knots, often on a single engine. She is designed to get up and go, when she has to – we recorded a top speed of 21.3 knots at WOT." - BoatTest.com
"It is impressively quiet at displacement speeds, and its low speed handling is excellent. [...] The ST 50 offers the roomy accommodations that trawlers are renowned for. In truth, more traditional trawlers of the same true length would be hard pressed to match the ST 50 in this department. [...] There's no doubt that it's a great family cruiser." - Motorboat & Yachting Magazine
Exterior Main Deck And Cockpit
- Description: The easiest way to board the Swift 50 when docked is via the aft swim platform, which has a retractable ladder equipped with solid wood steps and stainless steel protection.
- Three steps up gets you into the aft deck/cockpit area. This space, under the fly bridge deck overhang above, has a teak slatted, self-draining deck, as well as an L-shaped seating along the transom on the port side. To starboard are the stairs up to the fly bridge and a gangway door that protects the cockpit from wind and spray and leads to the starboard bulwarks.
- There is an extra joystick control located in the cockpit (Starboard), giving the option for docking from here if the sightlines are better.
- An access hatch to the engine compartment is in the decking of the cockpit, as does another hatch, which gives access to the lazarette.
- Accessing the bow section of the boat comes via the teak side decks with a width of 15” on port side, 22” on starboard. High bulwarks, broad walkways and railings make access to the bow lounging area easy and safe.
- Teak slatted self-draining cockpit
- Pocket door at helm for easy access to the bow
- L-shaped cockpit bench seat, with removable padded seating.
- Bow Sunpad
- Access hatch to engine compartment and lazarette storage
- Joystick for docking and maneuvering in Cockpit.
- Hydraulic sunbathing platform with solid wood slats and stainless steel protection.
- On sunbathing platform is an extra vertical engine access door.
Moving up the stairs from the aft cockpit one reaches the flybridge. The flybridge has bench seating that extends all the way along its starboard side, with a large adjustable wood-surface table mounted in the center of the space. There is more bench seating to port.
A dumbwaiter makes moving food between decks much easier. On the flybridge, the portside bench seating has access to the “serving hatch,” which accesses and operates the dumbwaiter. Just aft of the port side bench is a galley unit with sink and hot/cold faucet, Electric BBQ grill and refrigerator.
The starboard bench seating has storage underneath. There's a bimini top.
The flybridge helm. Forward the seating is the flybridge helm, which has a steering wheel and steering compass, rudder angle indicator, fuel gauges, joystick control, controls for: windlass, flaps, lighting, navigation lights, and foghorn.
The pilot seat and companion’s seat are adjustable and can swivel 360-degrees to face the seating area.
Abaft the flybridge sits a large dedicated space for a tender, factory reinforced to withstand an appropriately-sized tender. The owner added a Steelhead 1000 davit system in 2016 by CSR marine. There is a an Achilles 2015 12’ RIB, center console, 20hp Honda.
- Grey tinted windscreen
- Grey with white trim PVC Upholstery on Flybridge
- Galley unit including an electric grill, hot/cold sink and additional fridge
- Custom Bimini top
- Full set of covers for exterior cushions
- Davit System: Steelhead 1000, added in 2016 by CSR Marine.
- Tender: Achilles 2015 12’ RIB, center console, 20hp Honda
Description: 3 staterooms and 2 heads. One master cabin, one guest cabin with a queen size bed forward, and a bunk bed cabin.
Access to the salon comes via the sliding glass doors off of the cockpit. The windows and door are aluminium-framed glass, darkened for privacy.
To port is a cabinet with storage space and location provided for retractable 32” LED TV, as well as any on-board glassware. To starboard is an L-shaped seating area, wrapped around a table in varnished wood that is both adjustable and removable.
As one moves forward, there is a step-up into the galley and wheelhouse, which comes with courtesy LED lights. The wheelhouse has seating to port for two, with a table, which can be dropped down to make a bigger seating or captain's sleeping berth.
- Woodwork: Alpi Mahogany
- Beige Ultraleather upholstery throughout
- Wood floors, with dark grey carpet runners.
- LED lighting throughout
Galley (U Shaped On Starboard Side)
- Resin worktop with stainless steel 2 basin sink,
- Electric Stove: 3 Burner with pot-holders (Boat has Inverter and Generator)
- Separate Oven and Microwave
- Range hood with fan
- 2 Built-in refrigeration drawers with additional 60 L fridge aft
- Trash bin is accessed from side deck--no dragging trash inside.
- Plentiful storage with cubbyholes and cutlery drawer
- Serving hatch unit with "serving tray" (dumbwaiter) - Send foor and drinks to the flybridge.
- Electric BBQ grill and sink on flybridge.
- Entrance: 2 leaved aft window doors with black lacquered aluminium frame, Tinted glass, Blackout curtain
- Windows: Sliding, opening side windows with blinds
- Lots of storage space under sofa
- Salon table in varnished wood, on removable foot, with extension. Tilting for better storage
Cabinet on portside: Bar with storage space and retractable 32 LED TV
- Leather covered stainless steel handrail on ceiling
- Fusion Stereo /CD/MP3 USB,AUX with 2 speakers in saloon and 4 exterior watertight speakers
- Raised steering station
- Fresh air intake that can be shut off manually from the helm station
- Ergonomic helm console can be raised on gas struts for access to the connections
- Helm View: Big, upright windows provide an outstanding view from the helmsman and crew.
- Chartplotter: 2 Raymarine E127 navigation displays
- Autopilot: Raymarine autopilot display
- Repeater: Raymarine depth, wind and speed display
- 3 Wind shield wipers with washer and synchronization system
- Sliding door for access to main side deck with latching system to hold it partially open
- Leather covered steering wheel in stainless steel
- Volvo EVC color engine display
- Lenco trim tab indicators
- Electronic Volvo engine control levers
- IPS joystick
- Windlass control with digital counter
- DC plugs: 3 x 110 V sockets in shelf for storage on portside
Full Beam Master
- 2 Panoramic opening porthole-fitted portlights with blinds
- Sound System: Bose Stereo
- Large flat screen TV
- Central double berth with slatted base and marine mattress, mounted on gas strut with storage underneath
- LED lights overhead with bedside night lights
- Two large, illuminated wardrobes with hanging lockers and shelving
- Full height mirror on door
- Desk/vanity and seating to port with 220 V sockets
- 2 access doors to separate master head and separate master shower each with sink basin
- Safe - Small Safe in master with code
Master Stateroom Ensuite Head
- Description: The master stateroom head has an electric VacuFlush toilet, mirror with backlighting, basin with hot/cold mixer tap, and portholes that can be opened. The shower is fully molded in and draws on an 21 gallon (80 L) water heater. The shower is teak slatted with a built-in seat and hooks for towels.
Forward Vip Guest Cabin
- Central Island Bed berth mounted on strut with storage underneath
- Storage, Hanging lockers and drawers
- Lighting and reading spotlights bedside
- 1 Opening hatch and 2 Opening hull portholes with curtains
- Full height mirror on door
Guest Cabin To Port
- 2 Individual bunk berths
- Hanging locker, Storage space and reading lamps
- 2 Opening hull portholes with curtains
- Separate stackable washer/dryer
- Magazine storage console and towel racks
- Electric Vacu-flush heads
- Separate shower compartment with teak finish
- 21 gallon water heater
- Opening hull porthole
- Mirrors with back lighting
- Electric windlass: Lewmar 24V 2000W
- Anchor: Plow Style
- Windlass remote control in mooring locker + windlass control from wheelhouse and flying bridge steering stations
- 6 Aluminium mooring cleats
- 2 Stainless steel fairleads to aft of cockpit
- Quick windlass anchor chain/rode counter
- Glendenning Coiling System for 50 amp shore power plugs.
Engines And Range
- Engines: 2 x D6 435 HP Volvos IPS 600
- Drives: Volvo Pod drive technology - Dock and maneuver with joystick.
- Volvo Controls: Trip computer, cruise control, single lever option, low speed mode.
- Volvo Digital Anchor - Dynamic Positioning System ($30k+ Option)
- Bow Thruster
- Trawler Speed: 7 knots and get 3.3 gph with a range of 1,371nm.
- Cruising Speed: 10 Knots, and the boat gets 0.9 mpg, with a cruising range of 476 nautical miles.
- Top Speed: 21.3 knots at 44 gph and 311 nm Range.
- Reverso oil changing system
- Foam soundproofing in engine compartment
- 2 Electric engine hold ventilators
- Extinguishers in engine room with remote controls
- AGM batteries centered beneath slatted floor
- Lots of spare parts included
- 24/220 V Electrical panel or 24/110 V
Electrical battery switches
- 110 V sockets in saloon, galley, wheelhouse and cabins
- Battery charger 60 Ah
- Inverter 12V/24V 12 V sockets on flying bridge and in wheelhouse
- Generator: 11kw Onan Generator (171 Hours as of Jan 7, 2019)
- Electric water heater on shore supply or on engine exchanger (80l/21USGal)
Tender And Davit
- Davit System (Flybridge): Steelhead 1000, Installed on flybridge in 2016. 1,000 Lbs capacity.
- Swim Platform/Tender Lift (Stern): Factory-installed swim platform lowers to lift up to 880 Lbs.
- Tender: 2015 Achilles 12' RIB
Outboard: 2015 20HP Honda