- First 35
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- 11 m
- 3.6 m
- Engine Make
- Draft Max
- 2.2 m
- Engine Model
- 3YM30 SD
- Deep fin keel
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- United Kingdom
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Beneteau First 35
The Beneteau First 35 offers 6 berths in two cabins and the saloon. The foreword cabin, with its wide double opening doors, makes the saloon feel very light and airy. They also provide easy access to the foreword cabin which has a double berth with storage beneath, long thin portholes, hanging lockers either side, storage shelves either side and a deck escape hatch.
Aft of the foreword cabin is the Saloon which has a central saloon table with drops leaves which means that six people can sit around the table in comfort. It also provides easy access either side of the table to the foreword cabin. There is lots of under seat storage and also additional storage behind the saloon cushions. There are grabrails the full length of the saloon which makes moving around in rough seas very easy.
Aft of the saloon and to starboard is the L shaped navigation station with a large chart table, instrument panel and storage for books and guides. There is an array of instruments and a screen that can be linked to a laptop computer.
Opposite the Navigation Station to Port is the Galley which consists a 2-burner gas cooker with oven, 12V Fridge, stainless steel sink with hot and cold-water supply from engine and 240V immersion heater and ample storage.
Aft of the Navigation Station is a separate heads compartment with marine toilet with holding tank, wash basin and shower.
Aft of the Galley is a large double berth with hanging locker and storage beneath and port hole. The saloon and cabins are all very light and airy with light cream upholstery. The yacht also benefits from diesel cabin heating throughout.
The large cockpit with its large wheel steering has a large stowage locker and gas locker. All lines are led aft to the cockpit.Inventory : Deck Equipment:
- 1 x Anchor with chain and warp
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- 4 x Mooring warps
- 6 x Fenders
- 2 x Fire Extinguishers
- 2 x Webbing jackstays
- 1 x Danbuoy
- 1 x Lifebuoy
- 1 x Manual bilge pump
- 1 x Electric bilge pump
- Emergency tiller
- VHF -ICOM M411 Euro with DSC
- Tacktick vertical race pack including remote
- 3 x dual-maxi displays with three-way mast bracket and additional digital display
- Autopilot - Raymarine ST70
- Garmin 152 GPS/Chartplotter
- Navigation lights
- Stereo - MP3/CD with cockpit speakers
Masthead Bermudan sloop with Z-Spars silver anodised aluminium keel stepped mast and boom. Stainless steel rod standing rigging. Dynema running rigging replaced as required. Slab reefing mainsail. Foil headsail system. Carbon Spinnaker pole. Mini Bowsprit fitted 2015. Mast and standing rigging was professionally removed, checked, serviced and tested winter of 2015/2016.
- 2 x Harken upgraded self-tailing, two speed Genoa winches
- 2 x Harken self-tailing twin speed Halyard winches
- 3 x Mainsail North 3DL, 2010, 2014, 2015
- Mainsail North, Dacron 2010 used as delivery main
- No 1 North 3DL 2010,2014 North 3Di raw 2016
- No 2 North 3DL 2010,2012,2014 North 3Di 2015
- No 3 North 3DL 2010,2014, North 3Di 2016,
- No 3 North Dacron delivery sail 2010
- No 4 North 3DL 2010
- Spinnaker North S2 2010, 2014
- Spinnaker North S4 2010, 2015
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker North 2014
- Asymmetric Spinnaker North 2015