- $58,000 (£45,605)
- 13 m
- Engine Make
- 4.1 m
- Engine Model
- (Rebuilt in 2014)
- Draft Min
- 1.8 m
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Hollywood, FL
- Denison Yacht Sales
- United States of America
- Contact Name
- Jamie Telcik
- Broker Name
- David Parkinson
- 001 954.763.3971
About this Beneteau 430 Oceanus/Moorings432
A fully equipped and well maintained two-head, three-cabin, passagemaker set up for liveaboard, cruising or chartering. This popular design from the drawing board of Phillipe Briand has found worldwide popularity for its style, comfort, and performance. Easily handled by one person but offering spacious amenities for families and guests.
No expense has been spared in the upkeep of this boat including the numerous upgrades enumerated in the full listing that follows.
This boat is a 'must see'.
- Anchors: Delta (plus: spare anchors - 1xFortress, 1xFortress stern anchor, 1x Fortress dinghy anchor).
- Maxwell windlass with up/down foot controls, windlass helm control, custom rope to chain with additional capstan on top for 2nd anchor.
- Stainless Steel bow rails.
- Anchor storage compartment.
- Saltwater anchor wash-down.
- Roller furling on jib.
- Hatches with custom screens for each opening hatch and portal.
- Keel-stepped mast.
- Mainsail with cradle cover and lazy jacks.
- Large cockpit, seats 9, with port and starboard seating, with storage underneath.
- Cockpit stereo speakers.
- Custom Captain's helm seat.
- New Bimini Top with full enclosure.
- Cockpit screen enclosure.
- Cockpit Eisenglass enclosure.
- Cockpit seat cushions.
- Cock[it shower.
- Helm-mounted instrument panel with full array of instruments.
- Sliding companionway.
- Swim Ladder.
- Swim Platform.
- Set of tarp to cover the whole boat.
- Water collection system.
- Deluxe Bosun's chair.
The interior accommodations include a forward master stateroom with a double V-berth which has three storage compartments underneath, a hanging locker. and small settee. Next to the forward cabin, aft, on the port side, in an ensuite head with shower.The main salon is aft where, to port, is a large dinette which converts to a queen-size berth (if needed), and a self-standing dining table with folding legs. Aft, to starboard, is the galley which features abundant cabinet space both above and below the counter tops. Further aft, to port, is the second head with shower which servers the two large aft private staterooms which are comfortably appointed and contain generous storage in each. Other interior features include:
- Fully automatic climate control (A/C and heat).
- Stereo system sound throughout.
- DC fans in each cabin.
- Custom cushions with specialty foam in master both cabins.
- Shower sump system in head/shower.
- Holding tank with macerator.
- Three fresh-water tanks with manifold to transfer water between tanks as needed (total 240 gallons)
- One, additional, 40 gallon water tank for R.O. water.
The galley offers a fully equipped area for food preparation and after-meal clean-up:
- Microwave oven.
- Refrigeration (less than three years old) with pump-out system.
- Three-burner stove with oven.
- Hot water system
- Large stainless steel sink.
- Generous storage.
- Full inventory of utensils.
A well equipped navigation suit includes:
- Raytheon radar, mounted on a custom swing arm.
- Icom SSB Radio.
- Simrad autopilot (new in 2013.
- Network data at Nav Station.
- Wind speed/direction meter.
- Speed indicator.
- VHF Radiotelephone with an extra 'ranging' hand-held (mast mounted antenna.
The electrical system has been converted from the original European system to meet all US electrical standards.
- Heart Inverter.
- Cabin is wired internally for cable and telephone, present at the TV stand.
- Link 2000r battery monitor.
- Separate house battery and engine starter banks.
- 12vdc receptacles throughout.
- Stereo system, including CD and MP3 capacities.
- DC fans in each cabin.
- Shorepower cord for dockside ac connection.
- Battery charger.
Sails &Amp; Rigging
The boat is well equipped with an extensive sail inventory, including:
- New mainsail (2014) with cradle cover.
- 155% Genoa.
- 115% Genoa.
- 155% Kevlar racing genoa.
- Spinnaker with ATN scoop and sock.
- Lazy jacks.
- Five winch handles.
- New (2014) stack pack with lazy jacks.
- Mainsheet traveler with new Harken cleats.
- Two new halyards.
- Perkinshp diesel engine with 400 hours since rebuild.
- Balmar high output alternator/regulator.
- Racor pre-filter.
- Primer bulb to re-fill Racor efficiently.
- Max Prop feathering propeller (factory reconditioned in 2013)
- PSI Shaft seal (new in 2013).
- Large inventory of charts and chart kits.
- Huge array of tools, spares and maintenance supplies.
- BBQ grill with propane tank in ventilated lazarette.
- Full manuals, logs and database of parts, equipment, repairs and maintenance.
This boat has been exceptionally well equipped and maintained by a conscientious, knowledgeable owner who has put an estimated $60,000 into maintenance and upgrades. The following list is extensive and describes the additional equipment added to the standard equipment you would normally find on a boat of this class:
- New mainsail (2014).
- New Stack Pack (2014).
- New Bimini (2014).
- Captain's helm chair mounted.
- Windlass with Wildcat added.
- Salt water wash down pump for anchor added.
- New compressor for central A/C (April 2015).
- Refrigeration added (less than 3 years ago).
- Balmar high output alternator/regulator added.
- Link 2000r battery monitor added.
- Separate house/starter battery banks re-configured.
- B&G Instruments added.
- New Simrad autopilot added.
- Custom radar swing arm added.
- Icom SSB Radiotelephone added.
- VHF with extra free ranging handheld added (mast mounted antenna).
- Boat wired internally for cable and telephone at TV stand.
- Stereo added, with CD and MP3 capability.
- New PSI dripless shaft seal (2013).
- Factory re-conditioned feathering propeller (2013).
- New Lazy jacks.
- New anchors: Delta (main), three Fortress anchors.
- Extra fuel tank added, with pump, in lazarette.
- New Harken cleats on Mainsheet Traveler.
- New Spinnaker and Genoa halyards.
- Maintained and added to extensive sail inventory (see above).
- Added two new storm sails.
- Added spinnaker with ATN scoop and sock.
- Added five new winch handles (two Harken double-handed).
- Added new tarps (whole boat coverage) and water collection system.
- Added large inventory of charts and chart lists.
- Added dc fans in each cabin.
- Added Racor pre-filter.
- Added primer bulb to fill Racor fuel filter efficiently.
- Huge array of spare parts, tools and maintenance supplies.
- Added manifold system to allow water transfer between tanks.
- Added custom screens and enclosures.
- Added 4 wind scoops, one multi-directional.
- Added shower sump system.
- Added BBQ with dedicated tank in ventilated lazarette compartment.
- Added custom cushions with specialty foam.
- Added 8 new offshore life vests with extra bobbins and cylinders.
- Added Jacklines, harness tethers.
- Added refrigeration pump-out system.
- Full manuals and database of parts and equipment, repairs and maintenance.
- Added delux Bosun's chair.