- 842 Overnighter
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- 8.8 m
- 2.3 m
- Engine Make
- Draft Min
- 0.8 m
- Engine Model
- 6.2L MPI DTS / B3
- Hull Material
- Engine Count
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Bates Wharf Marine Sales Ltd
- United Kingdom
- Broker Office
- Steven Chambers
- +44 (0)1489 576888
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Bayliner 842 Overnighter
"2016" Bayliner 842 Cuddy powered by a Mercruiser 6.2L MPI inboard petrol engine. This is a one owner boat that was supplied by us, she has had light use and is in excellent condition.
The 842 is an excellent all rounder, fantastic accommodation and great performance make this the ideal sports weekender.
She has been that well looked after that we have put her in our Swanwick Showroom with our new stock!
She has been taken back in part exchange so she is a Bates Wharf stock boat, this means that she will be sold with our "Dealer Approved" scheme, all stock boats are sold, fully serviced, valeted inside and out, full training given and we give 12 months warranty. The full peace of mind package!
Viewing is highly recommended, please contact us for further information.
Part exchange possible on this boat.
Take the compact cruiser concept, add the open deck layout of a sport boat and you have the new Bayliner 842. The largest of the cuddy cabin series, the 842 is designed to satisfy day and overnighting boaters with equal success.
The boats elevated helm station allows for a unique mid-cabin berth below, in addition to the forward cabin berth allowing the 842 to sleep a total of four people.Natural light is in abundance thanks to twin deck skylights and one on each hull side. There is also a stand-up head with marine toilet, hot water shower and ample storage. Add to that a navigation-ready helm with reversible backrest seat, a handy staircase moulded into the cabin door to access the foredeck, plus a host of other comforts and you’re ready to cast off and unwind.
- Combines design of compact cruiser with open deck layout for maximum space and liveability.
- Elevated helm station allows for unique mid-cabin berth below, in addition to forward berth allowing the 842 to sleep four.
- Stand-up head with marine toilet, and hot water shower.
- Handy staircase moulded into the cabin door make foredeck access easier.
Standard Features Cabin
- 220V Outlet - Ground-Fault Protected
- AM/FM/CD Stereo w/Speakers (2) & MP3 Compatible
- Removable Table
- Window Curtains
- V-Berth (Cushioned) with Storage Below
- Aft Berth
Standard Features Cockpit
- Beverage Holders
- Courtesy Lights
- Double-Wide Helm Seat w/Folding Bolster
- Engine Access Hatch w/Electric Gas-Assist Struts
- Moulded Steps - Access to Foredeck
- Speakers, Weatherproof (2)
- Transom Door
- Transom Locker Storage
- Seating, Aft Bench Seat Converts to Sunpad ot Rear Facing Bench Seat
Standard Features Engine Compartment
- 12V Blower
- Automatic Bilge Pump
Standard Features Helm
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- Custom-Moulded Non-Glare Dash Panel - Charcoal
- Fuel Gauge, Oil
- Pressure Gauge, Speedometer
- Tachometer, Temperature Gauge
- Trim Gauge
- Volt Meter
- Tilt Steering
- Power-Assisted Rack & Pinion Steering
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt
- Fire Suppression System - Automated with Manual Pull
Standard Features Hull And Deck
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Anchor Line Locker
- Anchor Roller
- Stainless Steel Bow & Transom Eyes (3)
- Deck Hatch
- Fuel Fill Deck Fitting w/Integrated Vent
- Water Fill Deck Fitting
- Waste Pump-Out Deck Fitting
- Swim Platform Extended w/Ladder
- Opening Portlights w/Screens
- Self-Bailing Flush Fibreglass Cockpit Floor
- Hull Smoked Acrylic Windows
- Lockable Sliding Entry Door
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail, Split w/Welded Fittings
- Thru-Bolted to Deck
Factory Fitted Optional Extras
- Navy Hull with Red Waterline Tape
- Bimini Top with Boot
- Camper Canvas Package
- Preferred Equipment Package (Carpet Runners, Cockpit Cover, Teak Cockpit Table)
- Cockpit Galley w/Sink, Stove and Fridge
- Electric Windlass with Anchor and Chain
- Bow Thruster
- Macerator w/Seacock Interlock System
- Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Foredeck Sunpad