- Azimut Yachts
- $620,000 (£484,720)
- Motor Yacht
- 21 m
- Engine Make
- 5.2 m
- Engine Model
- Hull Material
- Engine Count
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Denison Yacht Sales
- Miami, FL
- Contact Name
- Jamie Telcik
- United States of America
- Broker Name
- Kurt Bosshardt
- 001 954.763.3971
About this Azimut Yachts Motor Yacht
2007 Azimut -- Great Condition -- Delivered NEW January 2010
Spacious Layout w/ 3 Staterooms + Crew Quarters along with 3 Heads
Must See to Truly Appreciate - Call to Arrange a Showing Today!
****Owner Moving Up - Bring All Offers****
Power, luxurious design, and sleek lines are the words that best describe this Azimut 680 Evolution motor yacht. With two powerful MTU engines, boasting 1200 HP each, this yacht is ideal for a dream island vacation get-away with family and friends.
She has 3 beautifully appointed and full en-suite guest cabins, plus a spacious crew en-suite cabin for 2, making her ideal for a weekend trip to the Bahamas. Combining comfort, roominess and luxury amenities, her interior spaces are huge, especially her salon and dining area.
Her exterior design offers sleek, sporty lines reminiscent to the Princess brand. Equipped with a bow solarium and a very well integrated aft swim platform, she will meet the requirements of any water-sports oriented owner.
The 680 Evolution has a length of 70', beam of 17'9" and maximum draft is 4'3" Her dead-weight is 92,736 lbs.
- Beautiful Navy Blue Hull.
- Mid-ship full beam Master Suite, VIP and Twin Guest Cabin accommodate 6 guests overnight. Three full heads.
- Spacious Crew Cabin with Full head accommodates two.
- Satellite TV antenna with sound round system and Pop up TV system in salon.
- Pop up TV in salon Bose surround sound system.
- Full Galley with Refrigerator, Freezer, Dishwasher, Oven, Microwave oven.
- Large fly-bridge for entertaining with seating and dining social area.
- Electric BBQ, Wet-bar, Ice Box in flybridge.
- Real teak in cockpit and swim platform giving a touch of class.
- Hydraulic gangway/davit and dinghy space area in the stern.
- Inflatable dinghy with a Mercury 4.5HP.
- Double Helm with: Garmin Navigation center, Raymarine VHF, Raymarine autopilot, Chain counter.
- Bow thrusters for ease of docking.
- Clean engine-room with 27 KW Generator
- Twin MTU 8VHP each.
- 1,000 hrs
- Cruising Speed: 26 knots
- Maximum Speed: 32 knots