- 15 m
- 4.3 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- Draft Max
- 1.1 m
- Hull Material
- Engine Make
- Boat Type
- Engine Model
- IPS 600
- RB Ref
- Engine Count
- United Kingdom
- Bates Wharf Marine Sales Ltd
- Broker Office
- Bates Wharf - Eastbourne Office
- +44 (0)1323 470066
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Azimut Yachts Atlantis 45
This Stylish Luxury Italian Sports Cruiser heralds from the Azimut Stables, 6 Berths in 3 Cabins, Powered by Twin Volvo Penta IPShp Diesel Engines, It comes Fully Loaded and the Equipment includes Hi-Low Transom Platform, Air Conditioning, Generator 8.5kw, Bow Thruster, Electric Anchor Windlass, Garmin Electronics, Icemaker in Cockpit, Barbecue in Cockpit, Miele Oven, Upgraded Microwave Combi Oven, TV & Hi-Fi Entertainment Centre.Azimut Atlantis 45 Description
Hull Designed by Azimut-Benetti R & D Department, Exterior Styling, Concept & Interior Design by Neo Design.
Built by Azimut Yachts in Italy.
LOA: 14.61 mtrs / 47'11"
LWL: 12.79 mtrs / 42' 0"
BEAM: 4.20 mtrs / 13'9"
DRAUGHT: 1.10 mtrs / 3'7"
AIR DRAUGHT: 3.24 mtrs / 10'8" (Waterline to Radar Arch).
MAST HEIGHT: 1.04 mtrs / 3'5" (Radar Arch to Top of Light Mast).
Displacement Loaded Weight: 16.60t
Hard Chine Planing Hull with a Variable Deadrise. Structural Bonding providing higher strength replacing hand lay-up lamination in complex joints. Vacuum Infusion Process of up to 90% of all GRP Structural Components. Vynilester Resin Application applied to hull skin coat to provide exceptional durability.
Hard GRP Roof Structure with Electric Sliding Fabric Roof and Stainless Steel Frame.
Windows in Fore Cabin (Hull) & Dinette in Plexiglas. Windows in Aft Cabin in Stratified Glass.
Windscreen in Tempered Glass (single One Piece).
Six Stainless Steel Cleats.
Twin Volvo Penta IPS 600 435hp Diesel Engines.
Cruising Speed: 28 knots.
Maximum Speed: 35 knots.
Fuel Tank Capacity: 1000 Lts / 220 Gallons.
Approximate Range at Cruising Speed with Full Fuel Tanks - 210 Nautical Miles.
Solenoid valves on the feeder lines, to immediate stop the fuel flow.
Two diesel settling filters.
Two fuel tanks, 500 Ltrs each, with visual indicator in engine room with electronic indicator at the helm.
- Portable Lamp.
- Automatic & manual fire extinguisher.
- Thermal / acoustic insulation.
- Complete cathode protection for fuel tanks, seawater intakes, etc.
- Safety valves on the sea-water intakes.
- Natural engine room ventilation.
- Electrical socket.
This boat provides 5 berths in 2 cabins and comprises of an Owner's Forward Cabin with a island double berth, wardrobes on port and starboard sides, reading lights, two panoramic windows with port lights & mosquito nets, Venetian blinds, LED lighting and electrical sockets.There is an en-suite equipped with a separate shower with a seat, storage unit & tempered glass door, non-slip wooden floor in shower, shower mixer tap with flexible adjustable extension, washbasin unit with mixer tap, wall units with mirrors, electric fresh water flushing toilet, LED lighting, electrical socket and Aluminium Venetian blind.
The Guest Cabin has 3 single berths, wardrobe with hanger bar and mirror, two panoramic windows with two stainless steel port-lights with mosquito nets, two Aluminum Venetian blinds, LED lighting, reading lights and electrical sockets. This cabin also has an en-suite heads equipped with a separate shower with a seat, storage unit & tempered glass door, non-slip wooden floor in shower, shower mixer tap with flexible adjustable extension, washbasin unit with mixer tap, wall units with mirrors, electric fresh water flushing toilet, LED lighting, electrical socket and Aluminium Venetian blind.
- Companionway wooden steps.
- Two stainless steel access step handrails.
- Mirror on bulkhead.
- Fabric covered sofa.
- Wooden table with fixed stainless steel support.
- Panoramic window with stainless steel portlight with mosquito net.
- Aluminium Venetian blind.
- Varnished wall units.
- LED Lighting.
- Electrical socket.
- Laminate worktop.
- Storage beneath worktop and varnished wall units.
- Microwave oven.
- Range with two hob points.
- Fridge / Freezer 195 Ltrs.
- Stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
- Panoramic window with stainless steel port-light with mosquito net.
- Master & slave electric circuit panels with AC/DC power breakers & fuses.
- LED Lighting.
- Electrical socket.
- Single Helm Seat & separate Co-Pilot Seat.
- Footrest & foldaway step.
- Dashboard with anti-glare matt paint finish.
- Instruments include: Bronze series navigational instruments, bilge alarms, magnetic compass, electronic engine throttles, manoeuvering joystick, water tight switches, shore power indicator, engine management system, electronic steering system with adjustable leather covered stainless steel steering wheel, extinguisher activation handle in engine room, two glass racks with storage & a 12v socket.
- Dometic air conditioning.
- Access door to engine room.
- Hard Top with Fabric Opening Roof & manually operated helm starboard window.
- Stainless Steel & Plexiglas aft gate with 'Azimut' logo.
- High Gloss Polished Cockpit Table with folding leafs on stainless steel support.
- C shaped sofa with locker for life raft & storage compartments under bench.
- Stern sun-bed area with 4 glass holders & fender holders under cushions.
- Storage compartment under the stern sun-bed area with. hatch 7 dedicated ladder.
- Opposite Helm Position port area with convertible bench, 2 cup holders & storage compartments.
- Cockpit storage unit with GRP sink, stainless steel mixer tap & GRP fridge.
- Perma Teak Decking.
- Water Tight Radio and speakers.
- Retractable swimming ladder (manual) with grab rails on platform.
Water Supply & Bilge
- Bilge alarm for internal rooms & engine room, with visual & sound indicator at the helm.
- 60 Ltr Calorifier Water Heater.
- Bypass for direct fresh water shore connection.
- Electronic pressure pump with filter.
- Two electric bilge pumps for internal compartments switched at the helm.
- One electric bilge pump for the engine room switched at the helm.
- One manual bilge pump for internal compartments.
- One manual bilge pump for engine room.
- 350 Ltr Fresh Water Tank.
- Gray Water Tank with separate discharge pump.
- Two 12v 100ah AGM Engine Batteries.
- Three 12v 100ah AGM Domestic Batteries.
- Automatic 12v 60ah Battery Charger.
- Ventilated Battery Compartment.
- Electric Battery cut-out controls on electric panel.
- One switch for selecting power supply from shore power or generator.
- Galvanic current insulation system.
- Digital indicator of DC power supply.
- Service / engine battery parallel switch.
Sporty, high-performing and dynamic, to experience the sea in a truly unique way. Atlantis is a versatile sports cruiser for those who love chasing the waves and seeking the true trill of life at sea. Great cruising ease, the ideal balance between quality and safety, the perfect alchemy of beauty and functionality: and all in large, welcoming spaces and meticulously planned interiors in line the best Italian design
|Cruising Speed||28 knots|
|Dry Weight||15499.7 kilograms|
|Engine Horse Power||648.76|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||980.42 liters|
|No of Heads||2|
|Max Speed Knots||33|
|Water Tanks Capacity||352.04 liters|