- 18 m
- $1,249,000 (£958,042)
- 5.0 m
- Hull Material
- Engine Make
- Boat Type
- Engine Model
- R6 - 800
- RB Ref
- Engine Count
- Denison Yacht Sales
- Contact Name
- Jamie Telcik
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- United States of America
- Broker Name
- Jordan Preusz
- 001 954.763.3971
About this Azimut Yachts 60 Flybridge
2016 Azimut 60 Flybridge - Best Priced 60 Fly In The USA
Freshly Painted Steel, Blue Metallic Hull
Immaculate Condition - Must Sell
- Twin MAN R6 Diesels - 800 HP each - 530 Hours
- Freshly Painted - Blue Steel Metallic Hull
- Fresh Bottom Job
- Xenta Joystick Control with Bow Thruster
- Seakeeper Gyro Stabilizer
- Full Raymarine Platinum Electronics Package with Autopilot and Radar
- Hydraulic Swim Platform - Tender Lift
- Williams 285 Jet Tender Included
- Fusion Stereo
- 6 Underwater Lights - 4 Transom, 2 Sides
- Washer Dryer Combo Unit
- Fridge, Ice Maker and BBQ on Flybridge
- Upgraded Teak Flybridge Sole
- 3 Stateroom, 2 Head Layout (+Crew)
- Desired Zebrano Interior
- Fully Equipped Galley with Miele Cooktop, Bosch Dishwasher, Samsung Microwave and Separate Fridge and Freezer
- The cockpit is extremely spacious with teak throughout.
- Boarding doors on the port and starboard sides.
- The swim platform is hydraulic and equipped with chocks her Williams 285 Jet tender.
- There are multiple storage areas on the port and starboard sides.
- Electric mooring winches are located just aft of the stainless cleats to port and starboard and controlled with a foot pedal.
- The crew quarters is accessed through the bench seat as well as a transom door from the swim platform.
- Engine access is through a large hatch in the cockpit sole.
- The battery switches are conveniently located on the starboard side as you enter the large sliding glass doors into the salon.
- A Fusion stereo remote controls the Wet Sound speakers located in the hard top.
- A molded, teak staircase leads up to the bridge on the port side of the cockpit.
- The flybridge is also an expansive area with seating for 10+ and a large layout area aft.
- There is an outdoor galley unit to port with a sink, fridge and ice maker.
- All teak tops on the flybridge are finished in high gloss.
- There are speakers throughout the flybridge.
- LED lighting in the hard top lights up the area very well.
- 6 sky lights also lend to a large amount of sunlight during the day.
- The upper helm is equipped with full Raymarine electronics, Xenta joystick, VHF, Autopilot, searchlight and windlass controls.
- The Opacmare davit allows for tender storage on the bridge or easy loading of all your water toys.
- The salon is yet another large gathering area that boasts an L shaped sofa to port and love seat to starboard.
- There is a 46 inch Samsung flatscreen.
- Bose surround sound makes the viewing experience excellent on the TV.
- The port sofa has a full size pull out bed with large storage drawers under the other sections.
- As you walk in the salon there is glassware storage immediately to starboard and 2 additional glassware storage drawers just across from the dining table.
- 2 small steps lead up to the the dining area to starboard just across from the large U shaped galley to port.
- The galley is U-shaped with ample storage and beautiful marble counters.
- The hardwood flooring continues from the salon throughout the galley area.
- She is equipped with separate Isotherm fridge and Vitrifrigo freezer.
- Optional Bosh dishwasher installed in galley.
- 3 burner Miele cooktop.
- Large double basin, stainless steel Franke sink.
- Beautiful chrome faucet with pull-out wand.
- The beautiful, leather Treben helm set is the first thing you will notice at the lower helm station.
- The moves up and down and forward and back electronically.
- 2 electric windows to port and starboard open up to allow air flow through the helm/galley.
- She is equipped with twin Raymarine 15 inch Touchscreen plotters.
- Seakeeper Gyro display.
- Raymarine sounder and wind speed display.
- Separate Raymarine autopilot control.
- Xenta joystick with bow thruster.
- Digital MAN gauges for each R6.
- Quick windlass control and chain counter.
- Jabsco searchlight.
- Trim tab control.
- Push button start and stop for MAN engines.
- Electronic throttle control for MAN engines.
- To starboard is the digital display for the alarms and battery status.
- The main breaker panel is located directly starboard of the lower helm.
- As you make your way down the stairway, to port you have a Splendide combo washer and dryer unit.
- The master is full beam and boasts huge windows on the port and starboard side just above the waterline.
- The queen berth is easily accessed from both sides.
- To starboard is a large seating area complemented with a leather and wood table with a flip-up vanity.
- There are 3 storage lockers and even more storage space in the master bath.
- The ambient lighting behind the leather wall panels gives the room a great touch.
- There is also a wall mounted Samsung flat screen and separate AC control for the master.
- The head has a separate stall shower, basin sink and plenty of storage room for extended cruising.
- Tons of natural light floods the VIP cabin with 6 small ports and an overhead hatch.
- There is yet another wall mounted Samsung flatscreen and separate AC controls for this area.
- The day head is also accessed by the VIP through an adjoining door.
- The guest stateroom is equipped with 2 twin berths.
- There is a large port for natural light in this room as well.
- Also equipped with a flatscreen and large locker for storage.
- The day head also has a separate stall shower and again plenty of storage for extended stays.
- 2 x MAN R6 800 hp - 530 Hours
- Main engines and generator equipped with Racor fuel filtration.
- The large space makes daily checks simple and allows for plenty of room to perform maintenance.
- Condaria AC chiller - 72,000 BTUs.
- 20 kW Kohler generator - 267 hours
- 80 Amp/24 Volt Quick battery charger.
- 1200 RPM - 16 GPH - 11 Knots
- 1600 RPM - 38 GPH - 16 Knots
- 1800 RPM - 48 GPH - 19 Knots
- 2000 RPM - 66 GPH - 23 Knots
- 2225 RPM - 80 GPH - 26 Knots
|Cruising Speed||28 knots|
|Drive Transmission Description||Direct|
|Engine Horse Power||1600.0|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||2801.2 liters|
|No of Heads||2|
|Max Speed Knots||32|
|Water Tanks Capacity||643.52 liters|