- $390,727 (£300,250)
- Tax Status
- Tax Unpaid
- 11 m
- 4.5 m
- Engine Make
- Draft Min
- 0.6 m
- Engine Model
- Verado V8
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- United Kingdom
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Aquila 36
• Length overall (with swim platform and excluding anchor roller) - 10.96 m
• Hull length - 9.94 m
• Beam overall - 4.45 m
• Length of waterline - 9.30 m
• Height above waterline with hard top (excluding electronics) - 3.05 m
• Hull draft with outboards up - 0.60 m
• Displacement dry - 6700 kg
• Fully loaded displacement - 8800 kg
• CE Certification - B:8 C:18 D:26
• Berths - 6 (2 in salon)
• Max passengers - 26
• Cabins - 2
• Heads - 2
• Showers - 2
• Fuel tank (approx.) - 2 x 675 = 1350 L
• Water tank standard (approx.) - 200 L
• Water tank optional (approx.) - 485 L
• Holding tank (approx.) - 2 x 80 L
• 2 X 300 HP Mercury Verado V8 Outboard in Black with Active Trim Control
• 2 X 300 HP Mercury Verado V8 Outboard in White with Joystick Piloting System, Active Trim Control, Autopilot, Electric Steering and SkyHook (optional upgrade)
• 2 X 400 HP Mercury Verado V8 Outboard in White with Joystick Piloting System, Active Trim Control, Autopilot, Electric Steering and SkyHook (optional upgrade)
• Semi-Foiling System for enhanced comfort and efficient fuel consumption
• Electrical sliding hatches in hardtop roof (canvas option available)
• Stainless steel SUP racks mounted on hardtop roof
• Full height windscreen and side windows
• Flooring upgrades, including Flexiteek G2 covering on deck and swim platform
• Electric grill, cooktop, fridge freezer, ice maker in aft or galley (generator required for some of these options)
• Fishing package including storage, rod holders and livewell
• Drop down or folding table options
• Bow seating cover
• Canvas door enclosure
• Forward deck seating removable sunshade
• Air conditioning
• Dinghy davit
• Retractable boarding ladder options
• Electric windlass with rope, chain, delta stainless steel anchor and bridle
• Remote control for windlass
• Diesel generator
• Spot light mounted at helm with remote
• Underwater LED lighting in blue
• Premium blue LED deck lighting package
• Freshwater wash down deck system
• Selection of Raymarine electronics including VHF, AIS, chartplotter and autopilot
• Axiom fishing plotter system
• Premium sound system including speakers, remote and subwoofer
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat and base engine ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in USD. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found on Grosvenor Yachts' website.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy which can be found on the company's website.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Aquila for more information about this boat.
Grosvenor Aquila is proud to be a part of Grosvenor Yachts Ltd.
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd. We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.