- $239,900 (£171,907)
- 38 Center Console
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- 12 m
- 3.2 m
- Engine Make
- Draft Max
- 0.9 m
- Engine Model
- Verado Racing
- Draft Min
- 0.6 m
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- Miami, FL
- RB Ref
- United States of America
- Denison Yacht Sales
About this Fountain 38 Center Console
RE-POWERED (April 2017) with brand new 2017 Triple Mercury Verado 400HP Racing Series Outboards on hydraulic jack plates (with a transferable 5 Year extended warranty).
2009 MYCO Aluminum Triple Axle Custom Trailer included in sale!
The last model of the series of blue printed authentic Reggie Fountain design 38 Center Console. Sky's The Limit has been meticulously maintained and shines like new!
- Newly installed custom Sea Dek flooring for comfort and grip
- Garmin 7616xsv GPSMAP with engine data and Sounder
- Underwater Lights
- Color Spectrum (White, Red, Blue, Purple) LED Lights throughout the boat\
- 2 Sets of MAX 5 23.5" Racing SST Propellers
Includes 2009 MYCO Custom Aluminum Triple Axle trailer with LED lights illuminating the boat. (Like new only used for haul-outs and storm storage)
Easy to show - currently on the trailer - always lift kept....NO BOTTOM PAINT.
38 Center Console Overview
In the entire fleet of Fountain / Mercury trophy-winning boats, none is more dedicated to bringing it fast than the brawny 38 Center Console. Race-proven and tournament tested, the Reggie Fountain Designed Super Ventilated Positive Lift hull, powered by newly re-powered three 400-hp Mercury Verado Racing outboards on our integrated transom bracket, Sky's the Limit will beat the competition every time.
After the re-power she now cruises at 55 mph while consuming a mere 1.4 mpg. This is faster than most boats can run WOT. Advance the throttles on this magnificent machine and watch it climb to a jaw-dropping 85 mph. The leaning post has 5 rocket launchers so you can transport your rods while keeping them within easy grasp. Rod stowage abounds in two lockers forward and in the center. In the market for a fast, tough, efficient, high-performance fishing go-fast machine? Sky's The Limit...
- Re-powered in (April 2017) with Triple 2017 Mercury Racing 400x Verado’s with 5-year warranty (transferable) Less than 20 hours (Over $100,000. Invested)
- 86 MPH top speed on the MAX 5 Racing Props
- 460 Gallons of Fuel - 300 aft tank - 160 forward tank
- The cockpit features four fish boxes, a 50-gallon livewell, 25-quart cooler, and plenty of room to store rods under the gunwales.
- Stepped Hull with steep bow entry – slices through waves
- K-Planes – Mercury racing trim tabs
- Lift Kept – No BOTTOM PAINT
- New Sea Dek Flooring– comfort and grip throughout the boat
- Anchor Locker with Fortress anchor and rope
- Tons of in-deck storage compartments
- Forward Console seating
- Leaning Post with 5 “rocket launcher” style rod holders and cooler
- Rocking the sandbar with over 2 dozen JL Audio speakers driven by a Fusion stereo and Fusion remotes
- LED Lights throughout the boat (under top, under gunwale, courtesy, etc.)
- Underwater lights
- Lights on trailer illuminating the boat
- Center console has a sink and a real porcelain head and holding tank system in excellent condition – currently off the boat will be installed for the new owner (if desired)
- Updated Electronics – Garmin GPSMAP 7616xsv newly installed 2015 with Sounder
- 2009 MYCO triple-axle trailer with alloy rims and spare tire (like new only used to haul out for service or storm storage)
- The vessel and trailer are meticulously maintained and in excellent condition.
- Buffed and Waxed (9/2017)