- West Bay
- $399,000 (£286,165)
- 16 m
- Engine Make
- 5.2 m
- Engine Model
- Draft Max
- 1.4 m
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Denison Yacht Sales
About this West Bay SonShip Pilothouse Motoryacht
- New Garmin electronics
- New interior soft goods
- All engine services current
- Hinged radar arch for 15' clearance
This is an extremely spacious, elegant and rare 52 West Bay Sonship pilothouse motor yacht. Features include three staterooms, wide walk-around side decks, a huge walk-in engine room, cockpit with easy water access and a newly decorated light and bright interior. A must see for fast pilothouse motor yacht buyers.
A molded fiberglass swim platform with swim ladder stored beneath is all the way aft and a walk-thru transom door leads forward into the cockpit/aft-deck. From here, one may proceed forward to the bow via port and starboard side-decks, up to the boat-deck above via a ladder or through dual opening tempered glass doors entering the salon. Forward of the well lit and spacious salon and up 3 steps leads to; a set of wood stairs on starboard side leading easily up to the fly-bridge and upper steering station. The Galley, dinette and lower steering station are just forward. Port & starboard side doors from the pilothouse lead out to the side-decks and a wide stairway leads at a comfortable angle forward and down to the owner/guest accommodations. The owner's Stateroom is positioned aft in this area and features a private head with built-in shower stall en-suite. Forward of the owner's stateroom on port side is the 2nd guest's stateroom with over/under bunk berths. A head with separate stall shower is across the companionway to starboard and all the way forward is the VIP guest stateroom.
When entering this well lit area one is immediately impressed by its spaciousness and by the rich, hand finished oak woodwork throughout. A large and most comfortable white leather U-shaped sofa is to port surrounding a high gloss teak high-low table with fold-down leaves. A white leather reclining chair with teak trim is opposite the sofa to starboard. Forward to starboard is an oak cabinet/entertainment center with corian top upon which a 42" Panasonic flat screen TV and Sonos sound bar are mounted. The salon sole is covered in a high quality light beige colored carpet and has carpet runners to protect the high traffic areas.Hunter Douglas Silhouette shades cover all of the perimeter salon windows. The yacht's interior was built of red oak wood and finished in a distinctive light stain. The effect of the interior is one of superb high quality and elegance.
Located up and just aft of the pilothouse on the portside, the U-shaped galley features:
- New under counter Kitchen Aid stainless steel face refrigerator & freezer drawers
- Corian counter tops
- Ceran 4 burner Electric cook-top
- Stainless steel double sink
- Garbage disposal
- Microwave/convection oven
- Oakwood overhead cabinets
- (4) storage drawers
- Kenmore dishwasher
- Toaster Oven
- Dinette w/Corian table w/fold up leaf, cushioned seating & (3) stools
- Helm station on centerline with a complete VDO engine monitoring gauges.
- 5” Gemini binnacle mounted compass
- Wesmar bow thruster control
- Generator control panel.
- Chart drawers
- Trim Master Trim Tab controls
- Searchlight control
- Anchor Windlass Control
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- (2) Garmin 7212 Multi Function Touchscreen displays w/GPS chartplotter, GMR 18 radar, sonar
- Simrad AP22 autopilot
- Robertson apparent wind speed and direction indicator
- Robertson Dataline digital depth sounder w/ anchor alarm
- Robertson Knotmeter/Log
- ICOM ICM127 VHF
- KVH Tracphone satellite telephone
- KVH GyroTrac TracVision G4Sat TV w/ 1 receiver.
Located amidships, this spacious stateroom spans the full width of the yacht's beam. Features include a queen size berth positioned on the centerline, hand crafted oakwood night tables with reading lamps over each, a mirrored headboard and a 26" flat screen LG TV. A large cedar lined hanging locker and large built in chest of drawers provide plenty of storage for clothing. To portside is a head with separate stall shower, corian countertop w/ under mounted sink, Moen faucet & fixtures and a fresh water Vacu-flush toilet. A stacked clothes washer and dryer are housed inside a locker just forward of the head in this stateroom. Bedding includes bedspreads, pillows and shams.
Located all the way forward, this stateroom features a queen-size berth positioned on the centerline w/ large storage for guest's luggage underneath. Additional features include TV/DVD combo, mirrored headboard, reading lamps (2), cedar-lined hanging locker, and a chest of drawers and cabinets for additional storage.
Located aft of the VIP on portside, this stateroom features long and wide over/under bunk style berths w/ reading lamps, drawer storage for clothing underneath and a hanging locker. This stateroom is wired for television.
Located across the companionway from the 2nd guest's stateroom. Features include:
- Vanity with corian counter-top, under mounted sink, Moen faucet & fixtures.
- Vacu-flush toilet
- Separate stall shower
May be accessed either from interior stairs leading up from the pilothouse or via a ladder up from the cockpit to the boat-deck. Features include:
- Upper helm station on centerline with a Stidd helmsman’s chair and a second pedestal mounted chair for a companion.
- Radar Arch is hinged and may be lowered to enable a vertical clearance of 15’ to the top of the bridge’s venturi windshield.
- Built-in settees w/ cushions to port forward and starboard aft on this deck seat 4-6.
- Fridgibar 110V top loading Freezer w/ cushioned seat-top
- Searchlight control
- Thruster Control
- Flow scan GPH meters
- Windlass Control
- Alpine AM/FM stereo/CD Player
- JL Audio speakers
- Bimini top (white) with S/S frame
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Garmin 4208 Multi Function Display w/GPS chartplotter, sonar, GMR18 HD radar
- Simrad AP 22 auto-pilot repeater w/ remote
- Simrad/Robertson IS11 Digital Compass
- Robertson Rudder Angle Indicator
- Standard Horizon Explorer VHF transceiver
- Gemini 5” Compass
- A huge lazarette for storage accessed via a large dogged hatch thru the cockpit sole.
- Drop-down engine control station
- Jenn-Aire Elec BBQ grill
- Frigid Rigid 110V Freezer chest w/ seat cushion
- Hot & cold water hose bib
- S/S sink w/ H & C pressure water
- U-Line Ice-maker
- Transom door
- 21 KW Kohler Generator- housed inside a sound shield.
- Heart Freedom 25 Inverter system w/ (10) 6V batteries.
- 220V/50A shore power amidships plug and cord
- Constavolt 60 Amp 12V battery charger
- (2) 12V, 8D main engine starting batteries, 12V Gen starting battery, 12V battery for MMC engine controls
- (10) 6Volt House/Inverter Batteries (new 11/10)
- Glendinning cable master 50 Amp 50' shore power cord retrieval system at transom
- All interior and exterior lighting has been converted to LED
- Stainless steel handrails installed down entire length of walk around side-decks.
- Marquipt 6-step Tide-ride boarding ladder
- Maxwell Elec Windlass
- 70 Lbs Plow anchor with chain and rode
- Spare anchor
- Frigibar 110V refrigerator/freezer chest- Flybridge
- Fresh & saltwater wash-down system
- Underwater lights
Engine Room And Mechanical Equipment
Main engines have 2065 Orig Hrs since new and 800 Hrs since overhauls.
- Mathers electronic engine controls including engine synchronizers
- ZF marine gears (2.5:1)
- Wesmar DPC12E 10 Hp bow thruster with 2 control stations
- Watermaker - World Water Systems Aqua (400 GPD)
- Fluorescent 110V lighting & 12 V lighting in engine room.
- Power assisted Hynautic hydraulic steering
- Dual Racor fuel filters for main engines
- "Quiet Run" under water exhaust system
- 3" Dia stainless steel propeller shafts w/ Dripless packing glands
- (2) 4" thermostatically controlled engine-room blowers
- Fireboy Halon 1301 Fire extinguishing system
- Vacu-Flush Fresh water flush head system
- Central Vacuum system
"TIMELESS" has been impressively well maintained since the yacht was delivered new. She was originally customized to include larger horsepower engines, more fuel than was standard in this model and an upgraded interior. Current ownership has continued a program of service and updates during the last 6 years. All recommended engine services including after cooler and heat exchanger services are current. "TIMELESS" is a yacht well worth your consideration and a trip to Nassau. You will not be disappointed.