- 6 m
- Engine Make
- 2.1 m
- Engine Model
- Sea Horse
- Draft Max
- 0.7 m
- Engine Count
- Bilge Keel
- petrol 2 stroke
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- United Kingdom
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Valiant 18
Olivia is a cosy day cruiser. I sailed her 2015-17. Every winter she was pulled out washed and maintained. You can stay overnight inside as I anchored her multiple times around Cornish waters. I can say that three persons can sleep inside quite comfortably. 2014’ sail set + Windex work fantastic. Despite the age trailer and outboard work simply fine. The boat is insured until March, 2018.
Things been done in June 2017:
- Outboard engine: New NGK spark plugs, new impeller
- Cockpit: New, 12mm marine ply hatches painted with Hempel marine paint
- New Barton blocks and ropes to improve trimming.
- New, Iroko hardwood anchor pedestal
- Interior: Completely new electric installation along with switch box, new 8mm marine plywood berth hatches, new bilge hatch, entire cabin has been painted with Hempel marine paint. Brand new upholstery + blinds, new hob
-2014’ still crispy Rowsell Sails set (main sail cover, roller jib and cockpit screen)
-Johnson 9.9 outboard + 12L tank
-Wave Eco Dinghy
-Anchor + chain
-Standard Horizon VHF radio + antenna to the top of the mast, works fine
-Solar panel + charging controller next to switch box back inside the cabin
-Hand bilge pump, orange lifebuoy, yellow horseshoe lifebuoy, lifebuoy light, rain gear (Gill rain jacket + Gill rain pants + racing gloves), Dunlop rubber boots, Couple of other ropes.
Olivia is laid ashore in Mylor Creek Boatyard. She goes in a very good package and I would be happy to answer any of your questions.