- 44 Sundeck
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- 13 m
- Draft Max
- 1.37 m
- Engine Make
- Hull Material
- Engine Count
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- United Kingdom
About this Trader 44 Sundeck
Trader 44 sundeck, 1989 model with 4 CABINS, purchased by the current owner in 2007 after a refit of £50k by Tarquin motor yachts, this is one that needs to be seen, single helm throttles, bow and stern thrusters,Fitted with the twin caterpillar 3208 engines at 210hp each make her cruise effortlessly with good fuel economy, with blue canopies with full canopy enclosure to the sundeck, 4 cabin version offering huge accommodation, new wheel house blinds/curtains, presented very well throughout, a credit to its discerning owners who have clearly loved her whilst in their ownership, she has just had new blue antifoul applied and is ready for her next adventure other great benefits include separate freezer as well as the fridge and AC to the master cabin and the saloon, available to view at a moments notice and now lying outside our office in the used boat display area.
Work done during refit Jan to Feb 2007
- Bow thruster 3kw
- Refurbish HW system
- Refurbish teak decks
- Fit E120 & E80 radar plotter with GPS Antenna
- ST60 speed system
- ST60 Depth System
- ST60 tri data Dual Station DSC VHF
- Salt water pumped Deck Wash System
- Halogen lamps to all cabins and saloon
- ER camera on E120 display for engine room monitoring
- Glomax TV Antenna
- Aft deck canvas enclosure Ring main sockets changed to UK 3 pin
- Eberspacher heating to all cabins and saloon
- Replace all batteries
- Polish hull
- Cat engine manuals and parts books
- Flourescent lights and electric heaters to engine room
- Repalce prop shafts
- Remove and reseal Helm windows
- Electric hot air demisters to helm windows
- Supply and fit new forward bilge pump
- Fit Seame Active Radar reflector
- Fit new radio/CD to saloon
- Fit forward spring cleats on teak pads
- Major service by Finnings and replacement of majority of hoses.
- New flybridge cover, door, windows and windscreen covers.
- General electrical up grade, lights over gallet, ligt to distribution board, replace bilge pump wiring and switches
- Ebersbacher service
- NASA AIS and NAVTEX fitted, fuel gauges and senders replaced.
- Replace dual control with single lever
- Remove old battery charger and replace with new mastervolt 12v 70 amp along with masterbus shunt and control panel.
- New Sea Fire Fire suppression system to engine room and behind electrical distribution board in saloon area.
- Generator overhauled and serviced.
- Additional ICOM VHF fitted to flybridge helm position.
- Rewire engine start wiring/charging, tidy up main control panel cabling and replace as necessary including 24 metres of cabling and two new batteries.
- Full Osmosis Treatment @ Hayling Island
- Fit Side-Power SEP170/250TC Bow and Stern thrusters with proportional control to both helm positions and remote control by Osmatech.
- New Roman blinds and piped cushion covers.
- New fridge fitted
- Injectors serviced on Starboard side engine.
From 2011 to 2015 the boat has been maintained by a professional skipper with monthly attendance and cleaning, annual servicing being instructed on the owners behalf as necessary.
The boat has stainlees steel davits, pasarelle, Avon dinghy with Suzuki 4hp. There two sets of warps, one pre-measured for home berth with a full cruising set including shorelines, also included in the sale is a custom set of steps to access the side decks from home mooring
emails and calls answered 7 days a week till 10pm