- $294,994 (£210,931)
- 4000 Sovran
- 14 m
- Engine Make
- 4.4 m
- Engine Model
- D-6 IPS 500
- Draft Max
- 1.1 m
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Charlevoix, MI
- United States of America
About this Tiara 4000 Sovran
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION
Tiara has done an outstanding job with the design of the Sovran 4000/4300. Like all Tiara's the quality, and workmanship is very evident. Just a few examples of this are the beautiful wrap-around windshield and the integrated hardtop, the bow pulpit with built-in anchor roller and the large swim platform which is ideal for water activity.
- Bow thruster
- New FreedomLift
- TracVision System
- Exceptional condition
Comments And Accommodations
Tiara has done an outstanding job with the design of the Sovran 4000/4300. Like all Tiara's, the quality and workmanship are very evident. Just a few examples of this are the beautiful wrap-around windshield and the integrated hardtop, the bow pulpit with built-in anchor roller and the large swim platform which is ideal for water activities.
The spacious and comfortable interior features beautiful woodwork and matching fabrics plus the upgraded solid teak and holly cabin floor. The owner's stateroom is forward and had a walk-around bed plus ample storage areas. It also has cedar lined hanging lockers and an inner spring mattress plus a large private head with a separate shower. The main cabin has a very comfortable settee and a teak and birds-eye maple removable table that shows Tiara's craftsmanship. The fully equipped galley is on the port side and has upper and lower storage cabinets. The private aft cabin has twin berths with a private head/shower.
Another unique and innovative feature of the boat in the Volvo Penta Inboard Performance System (IPS). This drive system provides overall enhancements that include better mileage, a quieter and smoother ride, less exhaust and improved handling.
And the IPS drive system, they don’t just outperform conventional inboard power; they also require less engine room space.
In the 4300 Sovran, Tiara engineers were able to use this extra space by extending the mid cabin bulkhead aft, beneath the bridge deck to create a full-size guest cabin complete with its own head.
The Sovran’s luxurious interior, an appealing blend of high-gloss cherry cabinets, Ultraleather upholstery, and hardwood flooring, features an open salon with convertible settee to starboard and full-service galley to port.
The forward stateroom has a queen island berth and flat screen TV. The Sovran’s open cockpit features forward and rear facing lounge seating with a centerline table.
The hardtop is fully integrated into the windshield.
Volvo 370hp diesels cruise at about 26 MPH.
- Corian countertops
- Two SS under mount sinks with Corian covers and a single lever mixing valve
- Recessed Kenyon two burner electric ceramic cooktop with Corian cover
- Panasonic microwave
- Tundra 8.5 cubic foot refrigerator/freezer - 120V
- Stove top exhaust fan
- Trash bin
- GFI outlets
Electrical And Mechanical
This exceptional Tiara features the Volvo IPS drive system which incorporated two drive units and a bow thruster for incredible handling and improved performance.
- 30amp and 50 amp dockside electrical service with cords (the 50amp service has an electric cable recoiler)
- Onan 11.5 diesel generator with a sound shield and helm indicator
- Cable TV and phone inlets and outlets
- Charles 100amp battery charger
- 12V two bank battery system with battery switches (3 engine batteries and five house batteries.
- Battery parallel system
- Electrical bonding system
- Tiara custom electrical distribution panels
- Volvo digital engine monitoring system includes fuel level and rudder angle indicator
- Volvo joystick control
- Volvo BP900 bow thruster
- Volvo electronic engine controls
- 17" mahogany tilting steering wheel
- Trim tabs
- Racor fuel filters/water separators for engines and generator
- Three windshield wipers with washers
- Oil changing system for engines and generator
- Engine room blowers (2)
- Raw water intake strainers on both engines
- Dual trumpet air horn
- Freshwater system with dockside water
- 20-gallon water heater
- Four automatic/manual bilge pumps with helm indicator
- Maxwell electric anchor windlass with controls on foredeck and helm
- FireBoy fire protection system
- Two Vacuflush heads
- Raymarine AP6000 autopilot
- Two Raymarine C120's for radar, GPS and plotter displays
- Ritchie SS-2000 compass
- Raymarine Ray240 VHF
- ACR remote controlled spotlight (Light mounted on bow pulpit)
- Raymarine ST-60 display for speed, depth, and other functions
- Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo system with six disk changer, four speakers (two in hardtop and two in lower cockpit), subwoofer and remote control
- Sea Key telematics system
- Raymarine satellite TV system
Hull And Deck
Pier Pleasure has a beautiful custom light blue hull color that really sets the boat apart from the rest. The deck and cockpit are done in the Tiara white and feature the very functional Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid surface. The boat has a black gelcoat boot stripe with a gold feature stripe; the aft curtain is dark blue.
- Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit with an SS anchor roller
- The hull has four SS molded-in recessed opening port lights with privacy inserts
- Three composite deck hatches with adjusters and built-in Ocean Air screens and privacy covers
- Foredeck sun pad with cup holders and SS handrails
- Tiara custom composite hardtop with an integrated windshield that includes two opening hatches with Ocean Air screens and privacy covers, safety handrails plus red/white lighting
- Aft curtain with zippered entryway
- Center line salon door with a screen door and privacy cover
- Large helm seat with electric adjustment
- Curved L-lounge with a removable table and cup holders
- Portside chart locker
- Portlight in cockpit for aft stateroom
- Cockpit wet bar with sink and 120V refrigerator
- Seat and helm covers
- The lower cockpit area features an engine room day hatch plus an actuated cockpit floor which give great access to the mechanical systems
- The lower area also features a wrap around lounge with removable table that can also be made into a large sun pad area
- Transom door
- 52" swim platform with slide out SS swim ladder and four padeyes - great for water activities or storing a dinghy
- Transom storage locker
- Spare OEM props
- TracVision System currently not aboard
- Fenders and dock lines
- Polished Delta plow anchor with chain and line
- Fortress F-16 anchor, Stainless Steel
- FreedomLift for your tender ( The Ultimate Tender Lift Solution)
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Tiara Sovran 4000 is equipped with Volvo Penta?s Inboard Performance System. Dramatically reduced noise and vibration allow conversations in comfort while underway on the Sovran 4000. Because of Volvo Penta's IPS releases up to 25% fewer emissions, owners enjoy diesel power performance, economy, and durability without exhaust smoke, noise or vibration. In fact, Volvo Penta's IPS in the Tiara Sovran 4000 delivers 25% better fuel efficiency resulting in fewer trips to the fuel dock, increased speed, acceleration, and extended cruising range.