- €160,000 (£140,843)
- 11 m
- Engine Make
- 3.5 m
- Engine Model
- Draft Max
- 0.9 m
- Engine Count
- Draft Min
- 0.9 m
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
About this Swordsman 37
This exceptional 2004 Swordsman 37 aft cabin motor cruiser is powered by twin 370hp Volvo TAMD63P diesel engines. This Swordsman 37 benefits from well proven and economical engines driving conventional shafts and props.
Navigation on the helm features the Raymarine Radar, Raymarine VHF radio, Raymarine echo sounder and a Raymarine C80 chart plotter and GPS.
This 2004 Swordsman sleeps six, she has a spacious double aft ensuite cabin with a double forward cabin and saloon with separate day head.
Designed by Alan Burnard (the original designer for Fairey Marine in Hamble) and built by Bridgend Boat Company. She has a modern GRP Swordsman "Dagger" deep V hull offering exceptional seakeeping & performance.
Classical accommodation layout by Fairey designer, Alan Bernard. Featuring many modern options which have been sympathetically included to maintain the perfect aesthetics of this reproduction classic.
The interior is finished to the highest of standards by craftsmen using wood throughout. The accommodation aft of the cockpit features a master stateroom with a full size double berth, ample storage and an ensuite shower room and toilet. Forward is a double cabin, also comfortably fitted with storage space; with the main saloon having a fully equipped galley and dining area, which can also provide sleeping accommodation for two, with a seperate shower room and toilet.
Teak interior joinery with teak and holly flooring throughout. Teak interior joinery and teak trims on laminate work surfaces. High quality fabric vinyl headlining.
Saloon with a spacious â€œUâ€ settee converting to double berth, handmade teak dining table, folding to coffee table on adjustable pedestal, storage under settee, easy access bar, 240v and 12v electric panels, access panels in flooring, opening windows and Lewmar overhead hatch.
Galley with 1 1/2 dual stainless steel sink with cover, hot and cold water mixer tap, white laminate working surface trimmed in teak, two burner ENO hob, microwave, 55 litre fridge with freezer compartment, drawers and lockers.
Aft Cabin with large 6â€™6â€ x 5â€™ double berth, hanging locker, lockers to port and starboard of berth, dressing table with storage, large aft window and opening side windows.
Aft Heads (ensuite) White acrylic hand basin with mixer tap and shower, shower pump, teak shower grating, flushing large bowl marine toilet, white laminate surfaces throughout, mirror, lockers, opening window.
Forward Cabin with spacious 6â€™6â€ vee berth with 4â€ cushions/twin berths, stowage under bunks, large hanging locker, storage above bunks, dressing table and mirror with stowage, teak and holly floor, opening Lewmar hatch cover.
Forward Heads with white acrylic hand basin with mixer tap and shower, shower pump and curtain, teak shower grating, flushing large bowl marine toilet, white laminate surfaces throughout, mirror, lockers.
- Hot and cold pressurised water system in galley and heads
- 12 volt water pumps
- 8 gallon calorifier with 240v Immersion heater
- Electrical power points in cabins
- 240 volt electrical system
- Shore power with lead, RCD protected
- Distribution panel in saloon
- HiFi with saloon and cockpit speakers
Helm And Engines
Twin Volvo TAMD63P 370 HP diesel engines, driving shafts with four blade bronze handed propellers and bronze flush mounted "P" brackets.
- Bow thruster
- Batteries for engine start and domestics (All replaced in 2014/2015)
- Battery master and link switches
- Distribution panel in main saloon
- High quality lighting throughout
- Engine room fans
- Battery charger
- Navigation lights, Anchor light
- Dual lever throttle and shift control
- Twin engine instruments
- Six spoke wheel
- Hydraulic steering
- Raymarine C80 plotter/GPS
- Raymarine echo sounder
- Raymarine VHF
- Raymarine Radar
- Switches for navigation lights, horn etc
Cockpit And Exterior
Teak companionway doors with clear sliding hatches, upholstered Captainâ€™s chairs (on swivels for in port socialising), collapsible handmade teak dining table (folds to coffee table), two large aft cockpit seats with copious stowage under and teak laid tops, cockpit floor in teak.
Hydraulically lifting cockpit floor for full walk around access to engines.
- Teak Cockpit Floor
- Teak Decking
- Deep vee hull laminated with Isophthalic resin and foam core in topsides
- All bottom stringers, longitudinals and engine beds to original Lloyds specification as used in military hulled â€œDaggerâ€
- Hull to deck laminated together
- Three sets of spray rails for dry ride
- Easy open water and fuel deck fillers
- Port and starboard navigation lights
- Steaming light and anchor light
- Stainless steel ensign holder
- Wide 15â€ side decks
- Large foredeck good for mooring and anchoring
- Gas locker for two bottles with deck access
- Teak toerail
- Electric anchor windlass and capstan
- Manual bilge pump
- Isophthalic resin and gel coats, end grain balsa reinforced for sound and insulation properties
- Moulded-in non slip treads
- Custom made teak mast
- Custom made polished aluminium windshield
- Custom polished aluminium windows throughout interior
- Stainless steel pulpit
- 2.5â€ teak rubbing strake all round
- Teak handrails on cabin tops
- Six large stainless steel bollard cleats
- Four stainless steel fairleads
- Anchor roller and stowage for anchor
- Self draining anchor locker with easy access and stowage for fenders
- Two Lewmar polished aluminium hatches
- Mercury tender with Yamaha 2.5cv outboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.