- Sessa Marine
- Oyster 30
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- 10 m
- 3.0 m
- Engine Make
- Volvo Penta
- Draft Max
- 69.0 m
- Engine Model
- KAD 32
- Hull Material
- Engine Count
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
About this Sessa Marine Oyster 30
This is regarded as one of the most popular cruiser line models in the Sessa stable, offering a fabulous size cockpit for cruising, relaxing and entertaining. It is also well appointed with a large dinette that converts into a double berth, galley, seperate heads and aft cabin with a further double berth.
Originally supplied by Bates Wharf 3 Owners from new and full service history.
Annual maintenance last carried out - details TBC.
Designed by Christian Grande
Manufactured by Sessa Marine in Italy.
CE Certifying Features
Passengers : 8
Length: 9.50 mtrs.
Beam: 3.00 mtrs.
Draught: 0.69 mtrs.
Fuel Capacity: 515 Ltrs (114 Gallons)
Water Capacity: 110 Ltrs (24 Gallons)
Hot Water Tank Capacity: 20 Ltrs (4.4 Gallons)
Holding Tank Capacity: 90 Ltrs (20 Gallons)
Twin Volvo Penta KAD 32 Diesel Engines.
Total Power: 170 HP
Cruising Speed 25 knots
Top Speed 32 knots
Forward V shape berth with dinette table that converts to a spacious double in main cabin. To port is the galley area fitted with twin gas hob, stainless steel sink and Combi Oven Microwave. To starboard is a large fridge with freezer compartment. Also to starboard is the heads compartment with sea toilet (Holding Tank with macerator & Y valve), handbasin and shower area. To port of the companionway is the door to the aft cabin that has two single berths that convert to a double. Interior finished with wood surrounds and biege upholstery. Cockpit has seating area to port, helm to starboard and table seating to the rear. Cockpit fridge, sink, transom shower and bathing platform with teak decking.
This boat is equipped to a high standard and includes:-
- Hull in white with dark blue Awlgrip king plank.
- Teak Swim Platform (Teak replaced 2010).
- Side Power SP40 Bow Thruster.
- Raymarine C70 Colour Chart Plotter,
- Raymarine 120 GPS.
- Raymarine Ray54E VHF Radio.
- Raymarine ST40 Depth Sounder.
- DSM Fishfinder.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Teak Decking.
- Cockpit Canvas Pack including Tonneau cover (New 2011).
- Windshield wiper.
- Electric fridge in cockpit.
- Sony Stereo Multi Stack (10)CD Player with cabin & cockpit speakers.
- Power assisted engine bay opening.
- TV Pre Factory wiring.
- TV Glomex Aerial.
- TV in Saloon.
- Saloon & Cockpit Speakers.
- 2 x Automatic engine bay fire extinguisher.
- 2 x Manual fire extinguishers.
- 220 volt mains switch in engine bay.
- Engine Bay electric opening ram.
- Ensign staff & socket.
- Weaver Snap Davits.
- Hi Speed 12volt upgraded inflator outlet.
- Galvanic isolator.
- New Warps & Fenders.
3 x 100 AH batteries charged by engine alternator or battery charger via 220v shorepower.
Built in 2004 but not commissioned until July 2005.
This boat has been owned by the current owner since February 2010 and has been meticuliously maintained.
Must be seen to be appreciated.