- 13 m
- 4.2 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- Draft Max
- 1.0 m
- Hull Material
- Engine Make
- Volvo Penta
- Boat Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 74L
- RB Ref
- Engine Count
- RBS Marine
- Contact Name
- Broker Office
- Ben Stevens
- +44 (0) 1243 512101
About this Rodman 1250
2006 Rodman 1250 with twin Volvo TAMD 74L 430hp engines. Equator is a fantastic example of the legendary Rodman 1250, absolutely packed with navigation equipment, heating, generator, bow thruster and trim tabs. With a large cockpit space, wide walk around side decks and very capable sea going hull, the Rodman 1250 is suitable for a variety of uses. Equator has recently benefitted from a striking light blue vinyl hull wrap, so whether you use her as a family boat, couples cruiser or out and out sports fisher, you'll be doing it in style!Engine Compartment
- Twin Volvo TAMD 74L EDC 430hp diesel engines on shafts
- 1300 hours
- Engines serviced February 2020
- Volvo trim tabs
- Bow thruster
- 1255L Aluminium fuel tank
- 4 blade props
- Twin rudders
- Modified shaft seals
- Calorifier with immersion heater
- Black water tank and macerator with pump out
- Battery charging system
- 4 x 12V Batteries
- Engine seacocks
- Fuel cut off taps
- Fire suppression system
- Manual bilge pump
- Natural and forced ventilation, with fans and extractors
Below Deck Aft
- Emergency steering shaft
- 4kw Onan generator
- Generator fuel filters
- Seacocks for generator
- Bait tank and deck wash
- 2 x fresh water tanks, total 400L capacity
- Steering gear
- Deckwash pump (saltwater)
- Bait tank pump
- Charcoal filter freshwater
- Automatic bilge pump
- Hull vinyl wrapped March 2020
- Antifouled March 2020
- Hull and prop anodes replaced and props polished March 2020
- Tek Deck to flybridge, cockpit and side decks
- 1000w Windlass with 20kg Bruce type anchor
- 30m Calibrated 10mm chain and nylon rope
- Stainless steel Dolphin anchor guard on bow
- Boat hook
- Freshwater shower on transom
- Stainless steel outboard engine bracket
- Stainless steel rails around cockpit and grab handles rear of saloon
- Stainless steel work around anchor hatch and bows
- Polywood cockpit seats post and starboard with blue waterproof cushions
- 2 extra mid ship cleats
- Over sized stern mooring cleats
- Built-in live bait tank
- Lift our fish hold/storage in starboard lazarette
- 3 Storage lazerettes
- Engine hatch
- Built in tackle box
- Further engine access from cockpit
- Wet bar
- Bait tables
- Rod holders in gunnels and transom gate
- Bathing ladder
- Locks to all hatches
- GRP console with steering, engine controls and engine guages
- Stainless steel work on flybridge and 8 x pod rod holder system
- Stainless steel hand holds on flybridge
- Swivel helm seat at flybridge
- Flybridge U-shaped seating area with table
- Waterproof cushions for seating
- Radar gantry
- 12v socket
- Trim tab controls
- Flybridge console cover
- Blue waterproof screen covers
- 4/6 Berths in 2 cabins - 1 double & 2 singles with convertible saloon
- 1.98m headroom
- Eberspacher heating with outlets in the saloon, and both cabins
- Forward master cabin with double berth, port and starboard hanging wardrobes, overhead and reading lights. Mirror forwards, drawer under berth, storage shelves, opening deck hatch and portholes with fly screens. 240v & 12v sockets. Carpet. Battery for bow thruster under berth.
- Portside guest cabin with twin single berths, large hanging locker, storage under berths, opening porthole, fly screen for porthole. Twin reading lamps and overhead lights. Large mirror with electrical panel behind for helm systems. 240v & 12v sockets. Carpet.
- Large starboard side heads compartment, with separate shower cubicle, Jabsco toilet and Avonite sink, opening porthole, storage. Cupboard under wash basin with seacock for black water pump out.
- L-Shaped galley with Avonite fiddle in galley, 240v halogen hob, microwave with oven and grill settings. Stainless steel circle sink with mixer tap. Isotherm fridge. High and low level storage. Water purifier. 2 x 240v sockets. Fishing rod rack for 8 rods.
- Saloon with port side double helm bench seat with s/s foot rest. 'L'-shaped dinette with saloon table. Storage below seating. Removable cherry wood table and column to make double berth with infill cushion. Starboard side sideboard with storage. Ceiling grab rails for safety. Excellent visibility all round with large windows, 2 sliding. Blinds throughout. Engine access below saloon floor. 3 x 240v sockets & 3 x 12v sockets. Cherry/Holly wood saloon flooring. Dropdown TV in Saloon
- Raymarine AIS 250 Module
- Raymarine ST60+ displays wind/depth/speed at helm.
- Raymarine GPS plotters x 5 : 2 x E120s at lower helm (new Raymarine screens fitted 2011). 2 x E80s on rotating pods at lower helm. E120 on flybridge (new 2010).
- McMurdo ICS Navtex dual with GPS
- Raymarine ST60+ Speed, depth, wind and display graphic
- Raymarine ST60+ Rudder angle system
- Raymarine 4Kw radome.
- Raymarine ST6002 + S2G autopilot, plus display at helm.
- Raymarine DSM 300 & B744V bronze transducer.
- Raymarine network switch.
- McMurdo Navtex with GPS (ICS NAV6).
- Raymarine 240E VHF dual station radio with remote.
- Raymarine Ray 101 Hand held VHF
- Raymarine E80 in cockpit.
- Volvo fuel computers - 1 per engine (diagnostics).
- Raymarine speaker & hand set on flybridge &Raymarine graphic repeater on flybridge.
- Raymarine autopilot control on flybridge.
- Raymarine rudder angle ST60+ on flybridge.
- MTEC VHF at helm.
- Furuno GP32 GPS at lower helm.
- Extra VHF+F aerial system on gantry.
- Sea Me active radar target enhancer.
- Avtex 15" TV/Monitor at lower helm- linked to GPS plotter.
- Tide clock.
- Rudder indicator.
- Handheld compass in saloon.
- Icom handheld VHF in saloon.
- Plastimo Offshore 105 compass.
- Gas detector
- Manual bilge pump
- 3 x auto bilge pump
- Navigation lights
- 2 x liferings
- 3 x manual fire extinguisher
- Auto extinguisher in engine room
- Fire blanket
- Avon 4 man liferaft - service expires 03/2021
- Mob rescue sling
- 2 Horseshoe life rings with lights
- Ocean Signal EPIRB with GPS
- 4 x 12v batteries - switched
- Engine alternator charging, plus Mastervolt 240v battery charger.
- 2 x extra 240v sockets.
- Shore power system with galvonic isolators, plus cable.
- TV aerial system.
- Radio/cassette/CD- Pioneer with speakers in saloon and cockpit
|Bridge Clearance||5.52 meters|
|Cruising Speed||20 knots|
|Drive Transmission Description||Direct|
|Engine Horse Power||860.0|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||1255 liters|
|No of Heads||1|
|Holding Tanks Capacity||88 liters|
|Hull Type||Semi Displacement|
|Max Speed Knots||28|
|Propeller Type||4 Blade, Bronze|
|Water Tanks Capacity||200 liters|