- 7.5 m
- 2.9 m
- Boat Type
- Engine Make
- RB Ref
- Engine Model
- United Kingdom
- Marine Matters UK Ltd
- Broker Office
- Marine Matters UK Ltd
- Contact Name
- 01489 579 589
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Grand G750 RIB
Only one left for 2021
5 Year engine warranty
5 Year tube warranty
5 Year hull warranty
1 Year fixtures and fittings unless manufacturer quotes more
The GRAND Golden Line G750 RIB was launched to coincide with the 2019 season and demand has been high due to the 7.50m length of this RIB. The appealing length of the G750, the wide beam, and proven GRAND high step deep Vee hull design make the G750 a fantastic family cruising RIB. When combined with the power of the Suzuki DF250APX with SeaStar hydraulic steering and the SeaStar power assist pump for effortless control at all speeds this becomes a high speed, high octane excting racing machine as well as a comfortable cruiser. Fitted with a Garmin EchoMAP™ Ultra 102sv electronic navigation system, Garmin 115i VHF and a Fusion RA670 Apollo sound system with four 200 watt Fusion speakers the G750 becomes a comfortable and fun way to go anywhere you choose.
The wide beam of GRAND G750 allows for a well balanced centre console while also giving good leg room around the console on both sides. The console itself is large and with the huge forward door to the console it allows for the storage of all sorts from the family picnic to the water skis and wakeboards, leaving all the many other large storage spaces for your other equipement. Even when at speeds in excess of 40 knots The GRAND G750 RIB will protect you in comfort and style from the elements; and when those elements are the hot sun the bimini will protect you from that as well.
This GRAND G750 RIB has been built with many extras included from the simple conveniences like USB charging points to the huge sundeck, table, and beyond to the electric anchor windlass. The ski tower allows for fun with toys, water skis and wakeboards before coming back on board to the shower and the opportunity to relax under the Bimini away from the heat of the sun.
The GRAND Golden Line G750 RIB has massive storage spaces throughout the RIB from bow to stern - check out the pictures above - these are all accessible via big locker doors/hatches to ensure all the equipment provided with the G750 can be stowed on board and leave plenty of room for your personal equipment, picnic hampers and water skis.
One of the best bits is all that fun and none of the effort of cleaning a large cruiser for half a day afterwards – even a thorough clean is done in half an hour!
We are also an RYA training Centre with 20 years experience so we can take your family and friends through the RYA Powerboat Level 1 for the 8-12 yr olds and RYA Powerboat Level 2 for the over 12 year olds and even onto the RYA Powerboat intermediate or RYA Powerboat Advanced for those of you with more knowledge but wanting to go to the next level.
Follow this link to the GRAND G750 product overview supplied by the factory.
This GRAND G750 RIB comes with Marine Matters unique offering of Solent Collect Warranty®. All trailerable boats work on a "back to base" warranty meaning you have to return your RIB to where you purchased it to access your warranty. Solent Collect Warranty® means that any issues, no matter how small, we will attend and solve the problem, if this can't be done at your location we will take your RIB to our workshop, repair it and return it all free of charge. We do the running and jobs while you simply enjoy your GRAND G750 RIB without any of the hassle. This is only available on GRAND RIBs purchased from Marine Matters but does apply to new and used boats still within the warranty period. T&C's apply
Warranty: 5 years on the tubes, hull & Suzuki engine and 1 year on all fixtures and fitting or manufacturers warranty if more than a year.
- Suzuki DF250APX Electronic "fly by wire" outboard engine with built-in immobiliser
- GRP Hull
- Silvertex seat cushions
- 260 litre built-in fuel tank
- Auto electric bilge pump
- One way deck drain system
- Anti-skid deck surface
- 4 Lifting points for easy hoisting of the G750 RIB
- 3 Towing eyes (1 bow, 2 sterns)
- 2 purpose built ski/wakeboard towing eyes
- Repair kit
- Tube inflation foot pump
- Owner's handbook
- SeaStar hydraulic steering system
- SeaStar power assist pump to ensure effortless control
- ORCA® Hypalon tube upgrade
- Tube over pressure release valves
- Garmin 115i DSC VHF radio
- Garmin EchoMAP™ Ultra 102sv GPS Plotter & Sonar
- Garmin GT56UHD-TM sonar transducer, transom mounted to enable SideVu & ClearVu scanning technology
- G3 Vision chart card - English Channel
- Fusion RA670 Apollo stereo
- Four 200 Watt Fusion Speakers with built in LED lights
- LED deck lights
- Electric anchor windlass complete with 7.5kg stainless steel anchor & 50m stainless steel chain
- 1 x 12v socket and 1 x double USB charger at the helm
- 1 x 12v socket and 1 x double USB charger in fwd cabin
- 1 x 12v socket under back seat
- Stainless steel ski tower
- Telescopic boarding ladder
- SeaDek floor giving stylish teak effect look with a soft underfoot comfortable feel
- Generous table with pedestal (removable with space to stow on board)
- Bow sundeck with silvertex cushions to make the entire bow a sunbathing deck (stores under the rear seat)
- GRAND Overall cover, for use ashore
- GRAND Fly cover, on the water cover from console front seat to stern seats
|Dry Weight||1440 kg|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||260 litres|
|Tube Diameter||60 cm|