- 5.9 m
- 2.5 m
- Boat Type
- Engine Make
- RB Ref
- Engine Model
- United Kingdom
- Marine Matters UK Ltd
- Broker Office
- Marine Matters UK Ltd
- Contact Name
- 01489 579 589
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Grand G580 RIB
Last one for 2021
5 Year engine warranty
5 Year tube warranty
5 Year hull warranty
1 Year fixtures and fittings unless manufacturer quotes more
The GRAND Golden Line G580 RIB powered by a Suzuki DF140BTGL and using SeaStar hydraulic steering to facilitate comfortable and easy steering is a beautiful RIB with so much packed into her smart lines and and luxury look. First view of this of the GRAND G580 RIB was a really "wow" simply for the way she looks and the features included that make her a pretty but completely functional RIB.
Boasting bums on the silvertex covered seats for 9 adults and a CE plate that quotes 12 passengers this a phenomanal number for a RIB of 5.80m long. This is achieved by having a wider beam than many 6m RIBs which also gives excellent stability. The wide beam also creates a larger planning surface so the G580 can get up to fast speeds quickly.
As well as all these secure seats she is fitted with a removable teak table in the bow for chilling out with drinks and nibbles and sporting the ski tower used on the G650 makes the G580 a capable water skiing and wakeboarding RIB. once finished in the water the stainless steel telescopic boarding ladder gets you back on board and the SeaDek floor provides comfort and grip while doing this.
Handholds about this RIB are everywhere you need them with stylish stainless steel handrails at the stern, around the console and of course the GRAND unique bow tube handrails that make the foward part of the boat safe and useable at all speeds. The square bow creates seating for two by increasing the internal useable space.
The high step hull design, high deadrise and clever weight distribution of the G580 gives a performance hull that provides the comfort and safety far beyond expectation - she really feels like a boat much bigger than she is while under way, in all weathers.
This cruising RIB has a host of non-standard extras that allows her to meet a combination of different needs ensuring that the whole family can have a favourite bit without compromise - that's a big boast but we don't make it lightly!
This GRAND G580 RIB comes with Marine Matters unique offering of Solent Collect Warranty®. All trailerable boats work on a "back to base" warranty meaning you have to return your RIB to where you purchased it to access your warranty. Solent Collect Warranty® means that any issues, no matter how small, we will attend and solve the problem, if this can't be done at your location we will take your RIB to our workshop, repair it and return it all free of charge. We do the running and jobs while you simply enjoy your GRAND G580 RIB without any of the hassle. This is only available on GRAND RIBs purchased from Marine Matters but does apply to new and used boats still within the warranty period. T&C's apply
Warranty: 5 years on the tubes & Suzuki engine, 5 years on the hull and 1 year on all fixtures and fitting or manufacturers warranty if more than a year.
- Suzuki DF140BTGL four stroke outboard engine
- GRP Hull (White)
- Silvertex seat cushions
- 91 litre built in fuel tank
- Auto electric bilge pump
- One way deck drain system
- Anti-skid deck surface
- 4 Lifting points for easy hoisting of the G580 RIB
- 3 Towing eyes (1 bow, 2 sterns)
- 2 purpose built ski/wakeboard towing eyes
- Repair kit
- Tube inflation foot pump
- Owner's handbook
- Seastar hydraulic steering system
- ORCA® Hypalon tube upgrade
- Garmin 115i DSC VHF radio
- Garmin EchoMAP UHD 65cv GPS Plotter & Sonar
- Garmin GT8HW-IH sonar transducer is bonded inside the hull for best performance and protection from damage, unlike the transom mounted option
- Fusion Apollo 670 sound system and four 6" 200 Watt speakers
- 1 x 12v socket and 1 x USB charging point at the helm
- Stainless Steel ski tower
- Telescopic boarding ladder
- GRAND Overall cover, for use ashore
- GRAND Fly cover, on the water cover from console front seat to stern seats
- SeaDek floor giving stylish teak effect look with a soft underfoot comfortable feel
- Bow sundeck with silvertex cushions to make the entire bow a sunbathing deck (stores under the rear seat when not in use)
|Dry Weight||900 kg|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||91 litres|
|Tube Diameter||50 cm|