- 17 m
- $2,975,000 (£2,145,087)
- 5.6 m
- Draft Max
- 1.4 m
- Engine Make
- Volvo Penta
- Hull Material
- Engine Model
- IPS 950
- Boat Type
- Engine Count
- RB Ref
- Portsmouth, Rhode Island
- United States of America
About this OFFSHORE YACHTS 57 Sport Coupe
Designed to handle Offshore conditions this yacht provides a large stable platform for entertaining and all other yachting activities.
It’s Hydrofoil Enhanced Hull provides a ride that is superior to both Mono-hull yachts and other Catamarans that lack this feature resulting in an extremely smooth and stable ride.
Recent Enhancements and Improvements
- Replaced exterior lighting with NEW LED white/blue lights (2016)
- Replaced bearings in sliding door (DEC. 2016)
- NEW Display on Flybridge and back-up camera (DEC. 2016)
- NEW Clothes washer (2017)
- NEW Strataglass Enclosure - Bridge (2017)
- Full Oil change and all filters (2017)
- NEW 42" Samsung Smart TV in the salon (2017)
- Replaced Refrigerator to NEW Sub Zero 24" (2017)
- Replaced spotlight with a NEW LED spotlight (2017)
- Fresh Water Maker Serviced with NEW Filters (2017)
- Flushed out Engine Heat Exchangers (2017)
- Installed NEW DC Batteries (2017)
- NEW VHF Radio - Flybrdge (2017)
- NEW Circuit Board in ISO Smartboost (2017)
- NEW Power Inverter (2017)
- NEW Bearing's in Rudder Shafts (2018)
- NEW Fresh Bottom paint and prop speed on shafts and props (2018)
- Replaced Trim Tab Actuators (2018)
- NEW Hydraulic Cable on Swim Platform (2018)
- Replaced circuit board in KVH Satelite (2018)
- Totally Rebuilt Davit System (2018)
- Nautica Dinghy - replaced Trim Motor and Relay on Yamaha Engine (2018)
- Replaced Trim Tabs Motor and pump (2019)
- Installed NEW 200 feet of anchor chain and greased Maxwell 3500 winch (2019)
- NEW U-Line Ice Maker in Bridge (2019)
- Replaced impellers in both engines (2019)
- Replaced blower motor in forward state room (2019)
- Freon checked in both compressors (2019)
- Updated Software on Garmin to latest Software (2019)
- Changed All Engine and Generator Oils and Filters (2019)
- NEW Installed Sub Zero Freezer/Ice Maker (2019)
- Serviced the 40HP outboard engine on Dingy (2019)
- Replaced Dinghy Cover with NEW Sunbrella (2019)
- Replaced Water Pump (2019)
- NEW VacuFlush Heads - Master and VIP (2019)
- NEW A/C Condenser and Compressor (2019)
Full beam glass entry doors open to teak aft deck – wet bar – entertainment – atrium over galley.
Full size dining salon for 6 guests adjacent to 5 star gourmet equipped galley under a large glass atrium.
Full beam with true king size berth – separate settee rest area – master bath with steam shower.
VIP guest stateroom en-suite to starboard – pullman guest stateroom en-suite to port – crew cabin aft to starboard with private entry from on deck.
Aft deck with settee, high/low table, bar, TV, and teak decking. Stairways to swim platform.
Electronics and Helm
Garmin glass helm with dual screens for – Radar, GPS, Plotting, and Soundings.
Dual 9 Kw Generators with a distributed electric power grid.
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
Redundant HVAC, black water, fresh water systems, and a SeaKeeper stabilization system.
*Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
|Country Built||United States|
|Engine Horse Power||750.00|
|Engine Horse Power2||750.00|
|Fuel Capacity Gal||800|
|Holding Tank Gal||90|
|Max Speed Knots||41|
|Water Capacity Gal||200|