- 26 m
- $990,000 (£717,054)
- 7.0 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Unpaid
- Draft Max
- 4.6 m
- Hull Material
- Engine Make
- Boat Type
- Engine Model
- RB Ref
- Engine Count
- Northrop and Johnson
- Broker Office
- Palma de Mallorca,
- Contact Name
- Jaap Havenga
- +34 971 707 900 / +34 647 489 784
About this Nautor's Swan 86
The 86-foot sailing superyacht ASPIRATION for sale with Northrop & Johnson is a proven world-cruising, ocean-sailing yacht.
From her stunning lines to her powerful performance, ASPIRATION is a yacht that has enjoyed continual maintenance and upgrades throughout her life. During the current ownership, ASPIRATION has undergone a refit in 2014 that included a new engine, new mainsail, new water-maker, rudder service, full rig service, and more.
She benefitted also from further updates in January 2016 with new air conditioning systems and a new headsail. In November 2016 she obtained new Raymarine instruments - amongst other works.
ASPIRATION’s stunning lines are by German Frers; she sports typical Nautor Swan “cruiser-racer” style with teak laid wedge decks. ASPIRATION has two cockpits – one aft-helm working cockpit and one large centre cockpit with a dining table suitable for alfresco meals. ASPIRATION has a classic-style interior in teak with satin finish. She is well suited to family use but also is excellent for entertaining guests, chartering or racing. The amidships full width salon is impressive with intricate details.
ASPIRATION is able to accommodate up to six guests in three cabins including a spacious master cabin aft with double berth, settee and en-suite bathroom; a VIP located forward of the main saloon on the port side with a double bed and en-suite bathroom; and an additional guest stateroom to starboard with twin bunk beds and an en-suite bathroom. Plus crew cabins for four.
MAINTENANCE & UPGRADE SUMMARY:
• Ray marine chart plotter hybrid touch with radar interface at helm in aft cockpit.
(interfaces with 2016 new instrumentation)
• All winches serviced.
• New Hafele dishwasher in galley 2019.
• New prop shaft, cutlass bearings and thru hulls. General service and antifouling plus some new canvas.
• Stainless steel Aqualoy 22 propeller shaft. Including cutlass bearings, refurbished Max Prop, etc.
• New engine exhaust hose
• Removal and of Goiot ports for re-anodizing, replacing of the rubber seals etc.
• Removal of helm and replacement of roller bearings.
• Removal and anodizing of helm wheel shroud, including various inspection plates and aluminium items.
• Removal and repair, including anodizing, many running rigging blocks and various deck hardware.
• Removal of most of interior chrome hardware for re-chroming – door handles, etc.
• Removal and service of Goiot hatches.
• Disassemble and service winches, including re-chrome various parts.
• New Raymarine instrumentation including A75 multi-function display for NAV station below decks, Evolution 400 autopilot with P70 display, wind displays and multi-function display.
• Five new air conditioning units, Siam Cooling Systems “Yen Dee” package.
• New headsail, Challenge Performance Cruising warp drive tri-radial cut with 2 ply leach and UV cover protection.
• New foresheets
• Yanmar 6LYA, 365 Hp or 272Kw, diesel engine, 6 cylinders in line, Turbo Aspirated.
• Rig was unstepped and has undergone to a complete inspection and refit.
• The rod rigging has undergone to die penetrant test of all the heads and terminations. Diagonals shroud • N4 were replaced as well as some of the toggles aloft and deck toggles of the vertical and diagonal shrouds N1. The secondary stays and the backstay runners in Aramid fibres have been replaced.
• Reckmann foresail hydraulic reefing system serviced by the Reckmann in Germany.
• New full batten main sail, North Sails made in USA, Dyneema/Carbon SRPC.
• Rudder dropped, and new bearings
• Fo’c’sle fitted originally fitted with a V berth now fitted as working area, with an Electrolux EWW1273 washing machine and fitted spares storage
• Ice maker installed in galley. Serviced 2019
• Refrigerator and freezer doors removed and repaired including new hardware, new gel coat on the interior surfaces and new teak veneer on exterior faces.
• New Spectra MPC-3000 water maker.
• New Yamaha 60 hp 4-stroke dinghy outboard motor 2014. Serviced 2020
HULL & DECK
The hull and deck are GRP sandwich construction and foam core (hand laid E-glass & Aramid fibre sandwich with foam core).
Structural bulkheads are foam cored and laminated to hull and deck.
Teak laid deck, replaced in 2005/6
Aspiration has the optional “wing keel” – the ballast keel is a lead casting with antimony.
Cast in keel bolts are of stainless steel.
Rudder of foam filled GRP with high tensile stainless steel stock. Rudder dropped and new bearings installed 2014
Cable steering gear. Recessed destroyer type single wheel with elk-hide cover.
There are two watertight bulkheads - anchor locker & lazarette.
Deck hatches removed, disassembled and repaired where necessary 2015/16. Acrylic replaced on most.
Main salon fixed acrylic windows removed and replaced with tempered glass 2015/16. Teak wood on interior of windows replaced.
Deck Hardware & Ground Tackle
Anchor system Retractable anchor arm with recessed anchor windlass
Anchor 63 kg CQR anchor with 110m of 15mm chain
Windlass Lewmar 4000 horizontal windlass in foredeck locker
Deck Lockers 8 x deck stowage lockers in cockpit
Deck Teak laid deck
15 Lewmar winches in total with six a function Lewmar Commander 6 hydraulic unit, serviced 2018
2 x Lewmar 110 linked with pedestals secondary are hydraulic drive;
2 x Lewmar 110 linked with pedestals secondary are electric drive
2 x auxiliary winches Lewmar 65 CST;
Mainsheet winch 90 SST with electro hydraulic drive and drop-in pedestal;
All winches serviced 2020.
1 x Yanmar 6LYA, 365 Hp or 272Kw, 4 stroke, diesel, 6 cylinders in line, Turbo Aspirated, sea water indirect cooled, marine engine new 2014.
Stainless steel Aqualoy 22 propeller shaft 2018 including new cutlass bearings.
MaxProp feathering propeller.
Running Hours 1142.3 hrs April 2020
Drive PRM 1000 Ratio 2.983:1
Controls Mechanical / cables, dual instrument panels at helm & navigation station
Fuel tanks drained and cleaned, all existing fuel polished 2018.
New exhaust hose Dec 2018
Generator: Kohler 20E OZD 22.5 KVA, diesel generator is installed. 10 605 April 2020
Air Conditioning: Five (5) reverse-cycle units 220v AC, new Feb 2016. Serviced Nov 2019. Water pump serviced Feb 2020
Water-maker: Spectra MPC-3000 water maker (new 2014)
Ship power is 24 V DC.
Deep cycle house batteries 640AH new Nov 2019
Separate battery bank is supplied for Navigation and Radio equipment.
Separate 12V battery bank is supplied for main engine and generator starting.
Shore power, is hard wired aft with heavy duty shore power cable. Inside boat replaced 2019
Two (2) Victron Multiplus 24 VDC/70 Amp automatic battery chargers/inverters.
One (1) Mastervolt Mass 24 VDC/50 Amp battery charger.
Main engine is supplied with 2 alternators, one of which is high capacity 24V 175 Amp for house battery charging.
Indirect lighting replaced with over 20 high quality dimmable LED lumitec rail light fixtures throughout.
PLUMBING / SANITARY
Three (3) Dometic / Sealand Vacuflush toilets
One (1) Manual Par Jabsco toilet in cabin’s head
Holding tanks for Vacuflush toilets with diverter valves
Emergency engine-driven high-capacity bilge pump installed
Four (4) Par Jabscohigh capacity bilge pumps with auto float switches All serviced Mar 2020
Gianneschi 24VDC high output water pressure pump
Whale Gusher 10 and Whale Gusher 30, manual bilge pumps.
Automatic pilot Evolution 400 autopilot with P70 display, (new Nov 2016), interfacing with Raymarine hybrid touch chart plotter at helm 2020. Hydraulic hoses replaced Nov 2018, hydraulic ram serviced Dec 2018. Hydraulic pump serviced Sep 2019
A75 Multi function display for nav station below decks, new Nov 2016
Wind displays new Nov 2016 – incorporating – a I60 wind display unit; a I70 multifunction display for depth etc.; plus a Close Hauled wind display.
Radar Furuno 64 nm radar
Chart Plotter Raymarine hybrid touch E70023 chart plotter mounted at helm 2020
Magnetic compass Suunto D-165
Gyro Compass 1
VHF Icom VHF IC-M502– 2003 dual station
SSB Skanti 400w HF radio
Computer Onboard PC computer system interfaced with CCTV
ASPIRATION has a classic style interior finished in teak with satin finish. The interior was hand built with custom care by Nautor’s craftsmen using the best yacht practice and first grade materials.
Aft helm / working cockpit.
Large centre cockpit with dining table suitable for outdoor informal dining.
Access to the lower deck is by two companionways.
The first one aft from the aft cockpit serves the owner’s cabin – from where you can also go forward to the navigation station situated just forward of the cabin.
The main entrance leads from the main central cockpit and leads into the main saloon.
Main saloon 1 x Samsung 46” flat screen on articulated wall mount
Master cabin 1 x Panasonic 22” flat screen
Sound system Bose 5.1 entertainment system with speakers throughout the interior/exterior
Middle cockpit Equipped with 24-VDC refrigeration unit
Computer Ship’s computer in navigation station
SPARS & RIGGING
Rig was un-stepped and underwent a complete inspection and refit in 2014. The rod rigging underwent die penetrant test of all the heads and terminations. Diagonal shroud N4 were replaced as well as some of the toggles aloft and deck toggles of the vertical and diagonal shrouds N1. The secondary stays and the backstay runners in Aramid fibres were replaced)
Mast Carbon fibre mast & boom by Hood Yacht Spars
Mast height 105 feet – 32.24 meters
Hydraulic furler Reckmann unstepped serviced Sep 2018
Spinnaker poles 2 x Carbospars
Reaching struts 2 x Carbospars
Standing rigging s/s rod
Inner forestay Kevlar
Running rigging Yacht Braid
Backstay & Vang fitted with Navtec hydraulic adjuster all hydraulic cylinders serviced 2019/2020
New foresheets 2015
Reckmann foresail hydraulic reefing system serviced by Reckmann in Germany 2014
New mainsail cover including a “lazy-bag” system for easier stowage of the main, January 2019.
Mainsail North Sails full battened Norlam Dyneema/Carbon SRPC (new 2014).
Genoa Cruising Rolly Tasker Genoa – 202 m2 Tri-radial cut – new January 2016.
Headsail Challenge Performance Cruising warp drive tri-radial cut with 2 ply leach and UV cover protection (2014).
Bombard EXPL-SB500 5-meter Hypalon RIB with centre console (serviced 2015)
Tender motor - 60 HP 4-stroke Yamaha outboard (new 2014) Serviced 2019, all electric cables replaced Oct2019 new controller 2020
New canvas covers for dinghy, January 2019.
Life rafts Two (2) Ocean Safety 6-man
Life rings One (1) w/MOM overboard
Life jackets 12 Ocean Safety MCA inflatable life jackets
EPIRB GME 406 MHz Category I
AIS Ray Marine transponder integrated with chart plotter
Sun bimini, new Oct 2018.
Sprayhood. Deck cushions.
Chain and anchor, re-galvanised 2015
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
|Engine Horse Power||380.00|
|Fuel Capacity Gal||528.34|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||2000|
|Max Speed Knots||10|
|Water Capacity Gal||528.34|
|Water Tanks Capacity||2000|