- 11 m
- 3.6 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- Draft Max
- 1.2 m
- Twin Keel
- Engine Make
- Hull Material
- Engine Model
- Boat Type
- Engine Count
- RB Ref
About this Moody 35
This twin keel Bermudian sloop sailing yacht is for sale. Designed by Bill Dixon and built by Marine Projects of Plymouth this cruising vessel provides a wonderful vessel for cruising at home or abroad. She is in excellent condition and is for sale by her second owner.General Description
This beautiful cruising vessel is for sale by her second owner who purchased her in 2005. The boat is currently based in Greece where she is used for cruising holidays. She is lifted out every winter and stored under a full cover.
This beautiful Bermuda sloop was built by Marine Projects Ltd. of Plymouth (U.K) to a design by Bill Dixon. She has a Lloyds hull construction certificate and is SSR registered. She has a GRP hull, deck and superstructure. This twin keel yacht has a centre cockpit and wheel steering.
Her dimensions are LOA 10.52 metres, draft 1.19 metres and beam of 3.61 metres.
She is a Bermudan sloop. Her mast has Kemp 'in-mast' roller-reefing and a furling genoa. She carries a spinnaker pole which is mast mounted. The boom has a rod kicker/vang. The boat is for sale with a spare suit of sails.
Deck equipment includes a spray hood. In addition there is a bimini and boom tent which mounts upon a stainless steel frame. There is also a full winter cover.
All sails are led aft to the cockpit for ease of handling and safety.
The cockpit has a full set of cushions and the lifelines have a set of dodgers to protect from the elements. There is a cockpit table for cockpit dining. The stern is fitted with a bathing ladder.
- Main sail x 2
- Genoa x 2
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- Lewmar 43 ST winches x 3
- Manual winches x 2
There is an Avon Rover inflatable for four persons.
Plastimo six person liferaft
This yacht is fitted with an electric windlass and 50 metres of chain to a main CQR anchor. Additionally, there is a 20kg Bruce anchor with 15 metres of chain and 40 metres of warp. She is presented with aFortress kedge anchor, 15 kg Bruce and a folding dinghy anchor.
She carries an 80W solar panel.
- Apelco VHF radio with cockpit speaker
- Two x handheld VHF radios and ancillaries
- NASA Target Navtex Pro Plus
- Stowe Dataline Depth Sounder (wind speed, direction, log)
- Spare depth sounder (not fitted)
- Autohelp GPS plus spare handheld
- Raytheon Radar
- Autohelm autopilot
- Plastimo compass
- Two single berths in forepeak which converts to a double berth if required
- The saloon has an L shaped settee to starboard with a single settee to port
- Central folding leaf dining table
- Chart table/navigation station
- Access to toilet/shower from both saloon and Owner's aft cabin
- Pressurised water system
- Hot water from engine and immersion heater
- Owner's aft cabin with double berth and separate settee
- Mains electric shore power with ring main
- JVC radio/CD player
- Two burner Plastimo Atlantic grill/hob/oven
- Two sinks
- Hot and cold water
- Cooking utensils
- Cutlery and crockery
- Auto gas detector
- Perkins Perama 34hp diesel engine
- New stainless steel 38 gallon diesel tank (2012)
- New Hurth gear box (2009)
- New engine mounts (2013)
- New 3 blade propellor (2010)
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric bilge pump
- Fenders x 10
- Ball and stern fender
- two x boat hooks
- Dan buoy
- Dodgers x two
- Fire extinguishers x 3 (1 x automatic and two manual)
- Lifejackets x 4
- Harnesses x 6
- Code flags
- First Aid Kit
- Bosun's Chair x two
Stainless steel holding tank with deck fitting to comply with Turkish pump-out regulations.
|Engine Horse Power||38.0|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||143.85 liters|
|No of Heads||1|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|