- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- 6 m
- 2.7 m
- Engine Make
- Draft Max
- 0.9 m
- Engine Model
- Hull Material
- Engine Count
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- United Kingdom
About this Jeanneau Cap Camarat 6.5CC Series 2
JEANNEAU CAP CAMARAT 6.5CC
Water skiing, diving or fishing everything is possible aboard this Cap Camarat. There is no shortage of attention to detail. An excellent designed hull with perfectly balanced interior spaces brings out the true meaning of style.
Her length and her power make this boat a perfect family 'Centre Console' cruiser.
** 2017 Model **
£41,690 Inc Vat , Engine & Extras and On the Water !!!
** Boat Show Deals & Part Exchange Possible **
- Cap Camarat 6.5CC Series 2
- Year: 2017
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Engine: Suzuki DF150TGL
- Location: Swanwick Marina
- LOA: 21 ft 7 in / 6.59m
- Beam: 8 ft 1 in / 2.45m
- Draft: 1 ft 5 in / 0.45m
- Air draft: 5 ft 8 in / 1.74m
- Suzuki DF150TGL four stroke
- 150hp outboard engine
- Full commissioning and pre delivery inspection
- Pre-rigging for Suzuki outboard including battery, controls and gauges
- Fuel capacity: 170 litres
- Water capacity: 50 litres
- Mooring kit
- Anchor kit
- Ski mast
- Upgrade to large bolster seats
- Steering console and bolster seat covers
- Audio Pack 2017 - RA250 stereo with two speakers
- Premier extras package:
- Forward cockpit seat cushions
- Aft cockpit seats and back cushions
- Cockpit storage nets
- Rod holders
Directions To Sea Ventures Swanwick
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundabout at the bottom of the slip road, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of slip road
- Turn right at next roundabout, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
Nearest station is Bursledon on the Southampton – Portsmouth line
Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport on the main London – Southampton line
Selling Your Boat
Selling Your Boat?
- DO YOU HAVE A BOAT YOU WISH TO SELL?
- Then why not get her listed with us at Swanwick & take advantage of the following:
- Huge Free internet presence with full boat listing & pictures until sold
- Experienced staff available everyday including weekends
- Excellent location within the River Hamble for accessing boats for sale
- Sale handled completely by Sea Ventures staff right through to completion. Huge group data base of customers looking for your boat
- Your boat will be listed on our website plus Yachtworld.com, Boatshop24.co.uk, Boatshop24.com, boats.com, The YachtMarket.com, Rightboat.com, EYB, BoatsandOutboards etc etc
- To obtain your ‘Sellers Pack’ please call us!
- We hope you will instruct us to conduct the sale of your boat. She will be examined by many of our visitors and we will work hard to sell her for you.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.