- $220,000 (£162,005)
- 53 Atlantic
- 16 m
- Engine Make
- 4.6 m
- Engine Model
- Draft Max
- 1.07 m
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Solomons Island, MD
- United States of America
About this Huckins 53 Atlantic
'Watermark' is a beautifully kept and thoughtfully updated example of the coveted 53 Atlantic series Huckins.
The legendary 'Quadronic' hull along with more recent Cummins engines offer a spectacular ride and great cruising ability in the 20 knot range.
With recent hull and deck paint by Huckins, major service on the main engines, recent electronics and electrical system upgrades - 'Watermark' is ready to cruise.
Notable recent upgrades include -
- Hull Paint
- Deck paint including non-skid
- 1000 hour service on main engines including upgrading water pumps
- Bottom fiberglass sheathing skimmed, inspected and new sheathing applied
- New Vetus bow thruster
- Engine hatches completely replaced
- New inverter and battery bank
- Simrad NSS12 chartplotter
- Garmin 70s chartplotter
- Furuno 803D openarray 36 mile radar
- Auto Helm BiData DS/Speed log
- Standard Horizon Quest VHF
- Standard Hailer
- Simrad Robertson AP20 auto pilot
- Kelvin White Constellation 8" compass
- Rayline manual control 8" search light
- Satellite 406 Class 1 Epirb
- Maximum Ships Bell Clock, barometer
- & wind speed indicator
- Dual Buell Air Horns
The galley is forward and down 2 steps from the saloon. It is equipped with a household size Kenmore electric range with oven and Miami Carey exhaust hood, a new Sharp toaster microwave oven, a 16 cu ft GE refrigerator/freezer, and In-Sink-Erator garbage disposal. The galley is most impressive with a teak & holly sole, a new Corian counter and ample storage space. There is a new Raritan ice-maker on the bridge deck.
Cummins CTA8.3M3 engines installed 2001. 1000 hour service performed.
Upgraded Cummins sea water pumps
Twin Disc 5061 RV vee-drive transmissions w/ PSS Phython Flexible Drive Shafts.
Four bladed props
KiloPak 15 kw generator with remote start at helm.
Linear actuators for engine hatch lifts.
Dual Racor 900 series primary filters for each engine.
Five reverse cycle Air Conditioning units ( 2 on bridge deck) - all units pressure checked and serviced.
New Vetus bow thruster
Brand new Inverter
All new house batteries
115/230 volt AC with two 30 amp shore lines or one 50 amp.
15 kw KiloPak generator with remote start at helm.
12 volt DC -
engine & generator starting, electronics,
32 volt DC -
House lights, bilge pumps,
Charles 12 volt charger located in engine compartment.
Refurbished Ideal windlass with chain gypsy
280' 3/8" chain with 65# Bruce anchor stored on anchor pulpit
210' 3/4" nylon for 23# Fortress anchor stored on salon roof
Switlick 6 person life raft in hard case stored on salon roof
Marquipt 600# low profile davit
Avon 10'6" RIB with 15 hp Nissan with 20 hrs
Vetus bow thruster
Swin Platform with cockpit access ladder
Folding 3 step boarding ladder
Marquipt Sea Stairs stored on starboard side deck
Storage locker in aft cockpit deck
Cosmetic/ Structural Upgrades
In 2013 Watermark underwent a major cosmetic and bottom refit at Huckins, massively improving her appearance and usability. All new -
- Hull paint
- Deck paint, including non-skid
- bottom fully skimmed, inspected and fiberglass skin re-applied
- Engine hatched completely replaced with new