- Egg Harbor
- $77,500 (£55,339)
- 13 m
- Engine Make
- Detroit Diesel
- 4.4 m
- Engine Model
- 671 tib
- Draft Max
- 0.9 m
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Grand Haven, MI
- Denison Yacht Sales
- United States of America
About this Egg Harbor Convertible Sportfish
FRESHWATER USE ONLY
Engines total Professional rebuilds current hours est. Port 500 hr, Strb.100 hrs,
Bow Thruster, Generator, Clean, Turn Key Ready.
Fish if you want or you can Cruise if you want,
Tom Cat is ready for both.
Fishing gear sold separately
Exceptionally Well Cared For With Nice Upgrades!!
Owner wants her sold!! Bring offers!!
You Can Fish or Cruise or Both - she is ready to Go.
Built to run offshore, she will give a good ride when the water gets rough.
- Powered by dependable twin completed rebuilds Detroit Diesels / Johnson and Towers, 671's TIB 485 HP each
- The clear view from the flybridge and open cockpit allows for productive fishing as well as lots of room to hang out and enjoy the cruise.
Power Boat Guide This Is A Great Fresh Water Classic.
The Egg Harbor 41 Sport Fisherman stood out among most mid sized convertible models of her era because of her huge cockpit and elegant interior accommodations.
A good-running boat with quick acceleration, the hull is a modified-V affair with moderate beam, a flat 8 degrees of transom deadrise, and balsa coring in the hull sides.
She was introduced in 1984 in both a Sport Fisherman and a Convertible Sedan version, the difference being the larger salon and smaller cockpit of the Convertible.
The upscale interiors of both boats are lush with furniture-quality teak joinery and paneling throughout.
Outside, the exterior styling of the Egg Harbor 41 is very graceful.
The twin 6-71 Detroits cruise around 26 knots and reach a top speed in the neighborhood of 30 knots.
Interior of lush furniture quality teak cabinetry and paneling through out.
This EGG HARBOR features the Sportfisherman layout with two staterooms and a shared head. The head has a shower stall.
Master stateroom forward features an large, side, pullman style berth with storage in hanging lockers, drawers and shelves.
The guest stateroom is on the port side and features generous bunks, storage ceder hanging lockers and drawers.
Both staterooms have new port lights with screens (new 2010/11).
Salon is generous and has an L shaped hide a bed, chair and entertainment system.
A counter overlooks the galley and has three bar stools at it.
Full Berth w/storage above and below
Large Ceder lined hanging Locker
Custom Memory Foam mattress
Exceptional woodwork and finishing
Located Midship and to Port
Exceptional woodwork throughout
Twin Upper & Lower Berths w/storage below
Large Ceder lined Hanging Locker storage drawers below
Galley is located on the port side, down a step.
It is U-shaped and features a large stainless steel sink w/hot/cold pressure water,
Parquet teak floor
Full Sized Norcold 12 volt/110 volt refrigerator, Princess 3 burner electric cook top, and built in microwave oven.
There is ample storage above and below in drawers and cupboards.
Very nice, user friendly galley. Lots of nice bright counter space with lots of storage too.
Head And Shower
Separate full sized shower stall
Storage above and below
Full enclosures with Strata glass bridge enclosures
Two swivel helm seats forward seating forward of the helm with storage.
- Tackle Center w/ Sink, Drawer, Storage Compartments
- Teak Deck
- Teak Covered Gunwale
- Seven (7) Rod Holders
- High Volume Fresh Washdown
- Three (3) Deck Hatches Provide Access to Aft System & Tanks
- Storage brackets (4) for electric down Riggers in the storage compartments
- Hydraulic Steering System
- Trim Tabs
- Onan Marine 8 kW Generator
- 12-40 Amp Charles Battery Charger
- 12V DC Power Panel, Located in Main Salon
- 2 AC/Heat salon and forward
- Water Heater (20 Gallons)
- Two (2) Racor 1000FG Fuel Filters/Water Separators
- 12 volt 110 volt electrical system with shore cords,
- 110 volt outlets throughout
- 12 volt outlets throughout
- Auto electric bilge pumps
Electronics & Navigation
- Ritchie power damp compass
- Ray Marine C-120 GPS Plotter
- Raytheon Radar
- Trim Tab controls
- Icom VHF Radio
- Datamarine multipurpose, depth, speed, log and tem.
- Spot light
- 3 blade Nibral props scanned 2011
- Dripless shaft seals installed 2011
- New rudders with new rudder shafts with new bearings and packing 2012
- Bow thruster installed 6/2010
Hull & Deck Equipment
Aft cockpit is teak kept natural and in great shape.
There is a cockpit transom door that leads to a swim platform and safety ladder.
Custom aluminum arch for mounting antennas, full bimini top with 4 sided enclosures.
Generous walk arounds, anchor windlass, anchor & rode. SS bow rail and pulpit.
Cockpit has large storage cabinetry and SS sink w/cold running water.
There are numerous upgrades to this beautiful EGG HARBOR.
Both engines are low hours with major overhauls
There was nothing wrong with the operation of the engines,But the owner felt he wanted both rebuilt so both were completely rebuilt by Van Eck Diesel service of Holland, MI, certified DDA specialists.
Ready for new owner.
- Bridge seating 2011
- Bridge carpet
- 1 flat screen TV, DVD, and CD player, cockpit speakers
- VC-17 bottom
- Batteries 2012 and 2015
- Engine heaters 2006
- Microwave 2006
- All water hoses replaced; includes bilge pumps, head, engine coolant hoses.
- Rub Rail SS 2006
- Sunbrella cockpit aft curtain 2006
- Strata glass bridge enclosures 2006 ( in great condition)
- Battery Charger 40 amp. Charles 7/2011
- All windows removed and rebedded 2011
- 2010 Hydraulic cylinders for Bennett trim tabs replaced
- Gen Set all hoses replaced, tuned and runs very well.
- Dripless shaft seals added 2012
Schedule your viewing of this very nice EGG HARBOR 41'!