- P.O.A. (P.O.A.)
- 12 m
- Engine Make
- 4.19 m
- Engine Count
- Draft Max
- 2.03 m
- Bulb Keel
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- Los Angeles, CA
- RB Ref
- United States of America
About this Dufour 412
Evolution of the famous Dufour 410, the Dufour 412 Grand Large places herself among the flagships of the Grand Large range. For 2016, Dufour Yachts engineers and Felci Yachts Design have integrated all functionalities thus far reserved to bigger sized yachts.
Ambitious challenge skillfully executed, this starts with the optimization of the exterior spaces. The new closed cockpit by its aft seats conceals a fully equipped exterior galley with barbecue, sink and refrigerator. This new layout, at once functional and securing, allows to take advantage of the entire cockpit, and makes the boat more spacious.
The Dufour 412 also benefits from new equipments for always more pleasant navigation, in particular the fixed bowsprit to simplify the mounting of downwind sails.
With her new look and her new equipment, the Dufour 412 is an exceptional yacht and naturally places herself among the upscale level in her category.
- Hull: Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre.
- Decoration: Decorative stripes on the hull.
- Gelcoat: NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel.
- Non-slip deck surface: Non-slip structured deck surface.
- Hand rails: Wood on cabin roof.
- Fixed toe rails: 2, wooden
- Anchor locker: Self-draining with built-in windlass support and anchor chain eyebolt, lockable hatch cover.
- Bow pulpits: Seat and separate green/red navigation lights
- Stern pulpits: Lifebuoy bracket, jackstaff bracket, navigation light, and opening life-lines with hook.
- Stanchions: 8 with 2 rows of life-lines.
- Other: Solid wooden toe-rail.
- Shroud chainplates: Single chainplate for cap shrouds and lower shrouds.
- Safety chainplates: Safety harness chainplates in cockpit floor
- Chainplates: 2 backstay chainplates
- Midships mooring cleats: 2, aluminium
- Mooring cleats: 4, aluminium.
- Rubbing strips: 6 stainless, on hull sheerline
- Fuel deck fillers: 1
- Water deck fillers: 2
- Mainsheet tracks: On coachroof with adjusting car.
- Genoa tracks: With car.
- Downhaul: With 6-fold purchase tackle.
- Pulleys: 2 single genoa sheet return pulleys on coaming
- Through-deck fitting: Stainless swan-neck for electrical and electronic
- Deck organizers: 2 deck organizers, 4- and 3-sheave for halyard,
- sheet, and reef line returns.
- Halyard winches: 1 halyard winch on coachroof.
- Sheet winches: 2 genoa sheet winches on cockpit coamings
- Jamcleats: 2 rows of jamcleats port / starboard level with the
- Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck
Rigging & Sails
- Mast: Anodized aluminum with 2 levels of swept spreaders
- Rigging: 9/10 fractional
- Mast stepping: On deck
- Lights: Anchor and masthead lights.
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleats.
- Boom: Anodized aluminum fitted with 2 continuous reefers.
- Furler: Genoa roller furler.
- Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, twin backstay, inter. and lower shrouds.
- Backstay: double
- Running rigging: Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, 2 mainsheet car adjustments, furling line, downhaul tackle.
- Mainsail: 2 wide reef strips, with battens and bag.
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection.
- Woodwork: Real wood veneer in Moabi, solid Moabi
- Floors: Moabi laminate.
- Doors: Fitted with twin-bolt anti-vibration locks, cabin doors can be blocked in the open position
- Mattress: Mattresses are in quilted, anallergic fabric.
- Cushions: Saloon cushions and cabin mattresses fitted with removable covers.
- Head-liner: White painted head-liner.
- Versions: 2 cabins – 2 WC
- Saloon Seating: U-shaped settee on port side.
- Central Seating: Fixed central settee
- Table: With fiddles, removable cover with pad for hot dishes.
- Storage: Below seating. Storage under seats and behind backrests. Behind port banquette back. Bookshelf above banquette, 3 cubby-holes with doors. Removable fiddles
- Mast foot: Stainless
- Steps: Curved wooden steps
- Companionway hatch: Sliding companionway hatch and door in Plexiglas with stops and lock.
- Engine cover: Hinged wooden engine cover with gas struts.
- Stowage: Dedicated stowage for companionway door inside the boat.
- Hand rails: 2
- Wine cellar: Wine cellar beneath floor in companionway
- Storage for optional electronics
- Electrical panel
- Removable chart table to create a big seat
- Aft seat flexible to sofa position
- Configuration: Longitudinal.
- Worktop: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddle.
- Sink: Stainless, twin bowls with Corian®C synthetic resin cover
- Water: Hot and cold pumped water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Gas Stove: 2-burner range with oven on gimbals, with removable wooden cover and stainless rail
- Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Refrigerator access: Via the worktop.
- Storage: Cubby-hole with 4 compartments, 3 of them closed, with formed wood flap. 3-door under-sink unit with cutlery drawer, 2 plastic bins, waste bin, Fitted with two traps with bottle racks under floor.
- Waste bin: Sort compartments
Ports & Lighting
- Hull: 8 portholes
- Coachroof, fixed: 2 large fixed ports
- Coachroof, opening: 4 opening ports with curtains
- Hatches: 7 deck hatches
- Ventilation: 2 built-in ventilators
- Lighting: Numerous spots and reading lights
- Berth: 76 × 64 inch approx. (queen)
- Mattress: 4 Inch thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Storage: Below berth. Cubby-hole along side of hull. Hanging locker with shelves. Shoe locker in podium
- Water tank: Below berth
- Access: To navigation instrument transducers
- WC: Electric flush Toilet.
- Wash-basin: Wash-basin unit with basin in Corian®C synthetic
- Water: Hot and cold water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Drain: Direct, via an electric pump.
- Mirror: Yes
- Grating: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin (std) or teak (option)
- Ventilation: Via deck panel or opening port.
- Cupboards: Storage unit.
- Berth: 79 x 63 inches approx. (double)
- Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Fuel tank: Beneath berth, starboard side.
- Water tank: Beneath berth, port side.
- Storage: Hanging locker with double door with shelf. Cubby-hole along hull liner with fiddle.
- Soundproofing: Double bulkhead provides acoustic and thermal insulation from adjoining engine compartment.
- WC: Electric flush toilet.
- Wash-basin: Wash-basin unit with basin in ACorian®C synthetic
- Water: Hot and cold water, chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap and shower head.
- Drain: Direct, via an electric pump.
- Cupboards: 1 high-level 1-door storage unit with mirror
- Mirror: Large mirror
- Shower grating: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin (std) or teak (option)
- Ventilation: Via deck panel or opening port.
- Water tanks: 2 polyethylene water tanks with inspection holes and electric gauges.
- Electric bilge pump: With strainer, controlled from electrical distribution
- Manual bilge pump: Operated from cockpit.
- Bilge sump: Sump built into keel, access to strainer
- Hot water: Water-heater via heat-exchanger
- Hot water tank: Pressurized water pump unit.
- Shower waste: “Shower waste pumped direct to the sea.”
- Engine power: 55 hp Volvo. Sail-drive with 3 blade folding propeller.
- Transmission: Sail-drive
- Cooling system: Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Sea-water strainer: Sea-water strainer
- Fuel tank: Gauge on electrical distribution panel.
- Filter: High-capacity sea water filter.
- Shut-off valve: Emergency fuel shut-off valve.
- Control panel: Engine control panel with hours meter, engine stop, and tachometer.
- Alternator: Alternator with battery isolator.
- Ventilation: Ventilation with 2 natural inlets and electric mechanical
- Bilge: Separate engine bilge.
- Access: Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Insulation: Carefully-designed foam acoustic and thermal
Included Factory Options
- Adventure Version
- 2 Cabin / 2 Heads
- Moabi wood interior, corian counters, Alaska Salon cushions
- Upgrade to 55hp Engine with Saildrive
- Electronics Pack – Upgraded Raymarine e125 MFD, (2)T70 Displays, Autopilot, AIS receiver, VHF
- Classic rig with full battened mainsail, Sail cover and lazy jack system
- Electric Halyard winch on coach roof
- Sprayhood with handrails
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker gear with Bowsprit
- Adjustable Genoa lead cars
- Mainsail sheet led back to cockpit
- Natural teak plank wood on opening transom, cockpit floor & seating
- Cockpit port-light in aft cabin
- Stainless Steel bow protection
- Aft roof windows
- Lifeline gates, port and starboard
- Aft door stainless steel handrail
- Salon table convertible into berth, sliding bench
- Freezer unit
- Electric toilets in heads with separate holding tanks