- 9.8 m
- €34,500 (£31,624)
- 3.3 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- Draft Max
- 0.8 m
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- Jachthaven De Kranerweerd, Het Oude Diep 5 - 7, 8064 PN Zwartsluis
- RB Ref
About this Doerak 950 GSAK
There aren't thirteen of this ship in a dozen. It is probably even the only Doerak 950 GSAK worldwide that has been almost completely rebuilt and is equipped with luxury and facilities that it meets (more than) today's requirements. From 2014 it will be completely reefed with the entire ship even sandblasted. The recent Volvo Penta D2, stainless steel railings, new bow thruster, heating, aluminium window frames, bathroom with shower, holding tank, double steering and anchor winch make it very suitable for long trips to France, for example. The current Australian owners have already been ahead of you!
- The Australian owners purchased the ship through our company in 2016 just after the refit was completed. They had the ship inspected by Coers Expertise. The very few substantial defects found were repaired (rubber toilet leaked, malfunction in heating, hull throughput kitchen leaked, Morse operation heavy, poor contact in operation bow thruster). After purchase, they perfected the ship even further. See below for the renewals.
- The ship is delivered including all inventory such as pots and pans, tools, bedding, rainwear, fishing gear, life jackets, vacuum cleaner etc. etc. And everything of recent date!
- Letter of measurement and various manuals are available. Also the deregistration of the cadastre is on board.
- The pricing of this ship is very competitive. Low bids are pointless.
- Only serious interested parties can visit the ship in Zwartsluis by appointment.
- NB. You are accustomed to us photographing ships sailing. Unfortunately that was not possible in this case because the boat is still winter ready.
The most important activities and innovations in addition to regular maintenance.
- New engine Volvo Penta D2 55hp
- Whole ship blasted
- Entire ship equipped with new paint system. Hull Doublecoat grafit blue (rolled), superstructure Awlgrip oyster (sprayed).
- New stainless steel railing
- New Sidepower bow thruster
- New domestic battery Victron AGM 220
- New Optima starter battery 55 Ah
- New TV LED
- New Kenwood radio CD player bluetooth
- New hot air heating Webasto Airtop Evo 3900
- New waste water tank 80 litres
- New dirty water pump
- New toilet Jabsco hand pump
- New cushions
- New curtains
- New battery monitor Victron Energy BMV-702
- New cable rope
- New Kopleguana
- New frogs stainless steel
- New fender holders stainless steel
- New steering wheel stainless steel
- New wall cladding interior around windows
- New solar panel walkable 120 watt
- New Victron battery charger/inverter
- New monitor Victron Energy Color Control for operation and reading of inverter, charger, batteries, solar panel, power consumption etc.
- New engine room insulation
- Paintwork side doors renewed
- New Victron Energy Bluesolar Charger MPPT 75/10
- Partly new wiring
- New onboard WiFi facility
- Rear deck which has been professionally enlarged in the past with central steering position.
- Salon with benches on both sides and steering position on port side.
- Rear cabin with two spacious beds and large closet.
- Forward cabin with to starboard the longitudinal galley with new appliances. On the port side the bathroom with shower and spacious closet. Centrally in the cabin a table with benches on both sides.
- Front peak with a double bed.
- Salon: 194 cm
- Forward cabin: 193 cm
- Bathroom: 193 cm
- Rear cabin: 176 cm
- Front peak: 205/166 x 120 cm
- Rear cabin bed starboard: 210 x 110 cm
- Rear cabin bed port side: 205 x 80 cm
- Bank cabin starboard: 200 x 90 cm
- Bank cabin port side: 195 x 90 cm
- Side table with two chairs
- vacuum cleaner
- Various lamps
- Pots and pans
- Mirror in bathroom and aft cabin
- Monitor Victron Energy Color Control for operation and reading of inverter, charger, batteries, solar panel, power consumption, etc. (new 2016)
- Battery monitor Victron Energy BMV-702
- Victron Energy Bluesolar Charger MPPT 75/10 (new 2016)
- Ruth 240 LTE Router for onboard wifi
- Cablerope(new 2014/2015)
- Kopleguana (new 2014/2015)
- Frogs stainless steel (new 2014/2015)
- Aluminium window frames
- Fender holders stainless steel (new 2014/2015)
- Steering wheel stainless steel (new 2014/2015)
- Cross mast
- Escape hatch
- Handrail steel
- Windshield wipers