- 11 m
- €150,000 (£130,329)
- 3.0 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Unpaid
- Draft Max
- 2.4 m
- Fin Keel
- Engine Make
- 1 x Yanmar 1GM
- Boat Type
- Engine Count
- RB Ref
- United Kingdom
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Danish Yachts INFINITI 36GT
Infiniti 36GT, 2013
Day-sailor/racer, State of the art design. Exclusive DSS foil technology. Unequalled performance and ride. Cruising or racing. Full carbon fibre build by Danish Yachts. Southern Spars rig. North Sails.Carbon E6 rigging.
- Custom DSS foil drive system with cockpit controls
- 1 x Yanmar 1GM 10 / 9HP / Diesel inboard engine with retractable drive system
- Fuel tank: 30lts
- Rudder: Custom Isotop Carbon rudder stock and blade
- Propeller box: Carbon fibre.
- Propeller box hull case: Carbon fibre, bonded and laminated to the hull.
- Universal joint: Marine grade joint
DSS Wing Foil System
- Foil drive and motion system: Marine grade rollers and drive system
- Electrical motor to move foil.
- Cockpit switches and buttons
- Engine start battery bank: Optima batteries
- House battery bank: Optima batteries
- Battery charger.
- Navigation lights: Tri-colour masthead
- Instrument display repeaters at mast.
- Wind instruments: Located at Mast head
- Windex: 12V system with windex light
- Manual compass: plastimo
Sails, Spars and Rigging
- Mast: High modulus Carbon, 2 Spreader, Section 176m. Regatta split for transport. Clear coat
- Boom: Standard Modulus carbon and foam core box boom. Clear coat
- Vang: Aluminium telescopic gas strut. Integral 3:1 system
- Bowsprit: Carbon Fibre moulded to hull - removeable
- Mast jack: Internal hydraulic jacking cylinder Enerpac 10T all system fittings included
- Master step: Female type aluminium mast base. Fore & Aft adjustment by bolts
- Standing rigging: EC5 Carbon rigging complete package, including tangs, turnbuckles, seats and misc. fittings
- Running backstay: 5T Kevlar eye to eye
- Backstay deflector: x 2
- Forestay foil: hank on headsails, no foil
- Instrument bracket: carbon fibre
- Chainplates bushing P&S: x 2 - Stainless steel 316, laminated to hull deck joint
- Chainplates pins P&S: x 2 - Stainless steel 316
- Forestay toggle and pin: Stainless steel 316
All sails by North Sails, Denmark 2013
- Mainsail and boom cover: 44.4m2 - 3Di + Fully battened
- Light Jib: 3Di 105% 30.5m2 + 1 full batten 3 leech battens
- Medium Jib: 3Di 90% 20m2 + 1 full batten 3 leech battens
- Heavy Jib: 3Di 105% 30.5m2 + 1 full batten 3 leech battens
- A1 ASYMMETRIC - Gradient Superlite 40
- A2 ASYMMETRIC - Gradient Superkote 60
- A5 ASYMMETRIC - Gradient Maxikote 150
- Storm Jib - C-cut Polyester Nordac
- Quad: Gradient Aramid Laminate T1 ZL06
Interior and Domestic
- 5 x Bunks: Carbon fibre there are no pipecots, white finish according to interior coating
- Bunk lee cloths: Aluminium tube, according ISAF Spec. Reg.
- Carbon fibre portable toilet
- 5 x Inspection hatches: Circular watertight. Colour white according interior coating
- Carbon wheel: 2 x Steering wheels 900mm diameter w/3 carbon spokes + carbon rim w/ wooden inserts
- Pedestal: 2 x carbon pedestals through deck installation for steering line
- Triple unit halyard stopper: 2 x Spinlock XCS0814 silver triple unit. Halyards 2 gennaker, 1 jib, 1 main 2 reef lines
- Single unit stopper: 2 x Spinlock XCS0914 silver single unit. Deflector and Outhaul
- Single unit cam cleat: 3 x Spinlock PXR Cam Cleat PXR0810/SW for boom vang and cunningham control line
- JIB sheet control: 2 x Kohlhoff loop alu diam.46 ring KH-LRING46
- JIB sheet control: 2 x Harken diam.57 Carbo T2 loop soft attach block #21K1
- Main sheet system: Harken #2604x1/#2602x2/#2148x1/#144x1/#2135x1/#2646x1]
- Gennaker sheet blocks: 2 x Harken diam. 57 high load sheave; installer in a carbon sheave box
- Tack line control: 2 x Spin lock side mount. Stopper XCS-SMNT HPW
- Mast base blocks: 8 x Harken diam.57 mast base halyard block #1988
- Primary winches: 2 x Harken performa quatro 2 drums 4 speed self-tailing [46STQP]
- Cabin top winches: 2 x Harken performa 2 speed self-tailing [40.2STP]
- Running BS winches: 2 x Harken performa 2 speed self-tailing [40.2STP]
- Mooring cleat: stainless steel X-foldbar cleat 153mm
- Lifelines: 4 x Stainless steel
- Stanchions: 8 x Stainless steel
- Pulpit: Stainless steel
- Stern push pit: 2 x stainless steel
- Forward hatch: Lewmar 18" low profile hatch
- Aft hatch: Carbon fibre flush
- Winch handles: 4 x Harken aluminium, black handles 2 x Speedgrip #B10A5G / 2 x Speedgrip #B8A5G
- Ensign staff: Carbon fibre wing section profile
- Lashing for blocks: 15 x Spectra lashing for blocks attachments
- Foot bars: 4 x Carbon fibre, clear finish
- Tweaker block: Kholhoff Loop block 45 w/diamond knot
- Cockpit tweaker control: 2 x Harken Ball bearing cam cleat #150
- 2 x Fire extinguishers: as required by EU standard and ISAF Spec. Marine Grade
- 1 x life raft: 8 men life raft EU standard
- 8 x Life vests: as required by EU standard and ISAF Spec.
- 1 x anchor with 2 metres chain: as required by EU standard and ISAF Spec.
- 4 x fenders
- Manual pump
- STBD electrical pump: 12v Sahara S1100 gph
- Port electrical pump: 12v Sahara S1100 gph
- Bilge alarm: Bilge alarm mounted externally
- Emergency steering system: Stainless steel emergency tiller in accordance to LSAF special regulations
- Hull below WL coating: white anti-fouling system
- Hull ext. coating: Alexseal
- Deck ext. coating: Alexseal
- Interior coating aft: as built sealed with wax
- Peppermint hull and cockpit and snow white deck.
- The interior is Alexseal white satin.
- Keel, bulb, rudder and foil: Nautix white anti-fouling as per hull
We have owned her from new
For high speed sailing in any conditions she is unique.
We have hit 28 knots. With four crew and one 80 year old.
I have even been out with 5 crew in 45 knots of wind. ( 45 knots leaving the dock and returning )
And because she is light at 2600 Kg's you can sail her in 1 or 2 knots of wind, solo or double handed. Great fun.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at
|Engine Horse Power||10|